PDA

View Full Version : BIG Brother (spoilers)

sunflowers
07-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Cast will be told by Friday..Starts next Thurs!

Will the rumor turn out to be true? Could Janelle, Dan, Rachel and Boogie really be on BB14? Looking like it is..

Crap!!

SLance68
07-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Why can't they quit with the "reruns" of contestants?

sunflowers
07-05-2012, 11:14 AM
my guess that is why the commercial says 4 super sized surprises in 1st episode..

Airbuswife
07-05-2012, 11:40 AM
"series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere on Thursday, July 12th at 9/8c! You won’t want to miss it!"

sunflowers
07-05-2012, 12:07 PM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

cast is up

baragabrat
07-10-2012, 04:57 AM
Why can't they quit with the "reruns" of contestants?

Oh horsepucky!!! I HATE when reality shows do this! Once is plenty for me! (Sometimes once is too much.)

Kelsey1224
07-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Okay...I didn't realize it started this Thursday...and I'm ashamed to admit I watch this show...almost love this show. Definitely a guilty pleasure when there isn't much on TV.

baragabrat
07-11-2012, 05:18 AM
No shame in watching BB! Would rather sit here in the comfort of my home and watch THEIR drama rather than have drama myself. No, I thoroughly enjoy the show and it's one of the few TV shows I watch with my husband.

madie
07-11-2012, 09:08 AM
I watch BB with my daughter, we really enjoy the together time. Can't wait

sunflowers
07-12-2012, 05:29 AM
4 returning HG...No Rachel it is Brittney...seems they are mentors

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/houseguests.png

madie
07-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Hmmm, I know when I see her I will remember her but I can't place Britney... At least it appears to be a new twist to bringing people back? Can't wait until tonight!

sunflowers
07-12-2012, 10:05 AM
who all has the live feeds this year besides me?

sunflowers
07-12-2012, 10:06 AM
http://www.google.com/search?q=britney+big+brother&hl=en&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS468US468&prmd=imvnsu&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=KwP_T7uhPIqk9ASapq3UBg&ved=0CGEQsAQ&biw=1536&bih=744
Britney pics

madie
07-12-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't have the live feed - I have never tried it, is it worth it?

How can I have forgotten Britney, I remember her as being quite the air head.

sunflowers
07-12-2012, 12:53 PM
its time consuming..you wanna sit and watch all day...they let you have 3 /log ins /users so a friend of mine got me and another, 2 go in and we split it 3 ways...so only $10 for me...

baragabrat
07-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Willie Hantz. I wonder if reality TV is going to go through the whole Hantz family. Not a Willie fan. I haven't decide whether the mentoring aspect will be interesting. I'll still watch but I think I could do without the mentoring.

sunflowers
07-13-2012, 05:59 AM
Nominations are Frank and Kara

madie
07-13-2012, 12:13 PM
I don't know what Dan was thinking picking who he picked - they might be great players but they have to be able to win some competitions to start with and as a group, they just don't have enough variety? does that makes any sense - lol

sunflowers
07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Shane has won the Power of Veto

Shane, Frank, Kara, Willie, Wil and Danielle played

sunflowers
07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Nominations are Frank and Kara

Shane has won the Power of Veto

I dont even know who these people are yet..lol

madie
07-13-2012, 03:39 PM
I dont even know who these people are yet..lol

Me either - lol

justme23
07-13-2012, 05:16 PM
I thought Willie won hoh? Or is this for next week?

sunflowers
07-13-2012, 06:17 PM
I thought Willie won hoh? Or is this for next week?

he did???

Airbuswife
07-13-2012, 08:13 PM
he did???

yea, willie won hoh, brit gave it to him.

bummer that frank is nominated, he's the surfer dude with the crazy hair! i like him so far!

kara is one of the blondes, lol!

BeanieLuvR
07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
I thought his team won the comp and Britney appointed him HOH so he could try to work deals this week.

I was rewatching it when you posted Airbuswife! :D

sunflowers
07-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Shane decided not to use the power of veto.

Kara and Frank remain nominated

madie
07-16-2012, 06:06 AM
Re last nights show... Willie didn't last long keeping his secret. I love that Boogie got a little surprise at the nominations, he thinks so highly of himself. And why would Dan throw his first competition, it seemed so obvious! (especially with his record of throwing comps)

sunflowers
07-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Re last nights show... Willie didn't last long keeping his secret. I love that Boogie got a little surprise at the nominations, he thinks so highly of himself. And why would Dan throw his first competition, it seemed so obvious! (especially with his record of throwing comps)

did I miss something last night, when did he say he threw it?
(I dont think Willie could hide it anylonger because of his looks, and if he came out later then it would have been that much longer keeping up a lie, and then them not believing him the rest of the time)

madie
07-16-2012, 12:35 PM
did I miss something last night, when did he say he threw it?
(I dont think Willie could hide it anylonger because of his looks, and if he came out later then it would have been that much longer keeping up a lie, and then them not believing him the rest of the time)

During the competition, when they go back and forth from the interview to the competition, he says he had to throw it and then when he got the the turn - if you have a chance to watch it again, not only does he say he throws it but it is really obvious (imo)

sunflowers
07-16-2012, 01:32 PM
guess I missed it, have 2 neices over so they were talking thru the whole thing..lol

madie
07-16-2012, 01:52 PM
WOW - I feels so special, knowing something about bb before sunflowers! LOL

sunflowers
07-16-2012, 06:28 PM
WOW - I feels so special, knowing something about bb before sunflowers! LOL

hey now!..:O)

Explorer 4x4'r
07-20-2012, 12:31 PM
don't like Willie;
hope Frank nominates him and he is booted in the rear.

(Is there by chance a Facebook group set up for talks and spoilers??

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Willie has left the game!
Mike Boogie and JoJo have made the comment that he was “kicked out”.

-----------------------

Nominations are Shane and JoJo.

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 06:31 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/ScreenShot2012-07-20at82210PM.png

Explorer 4x4'r
07-21-2012, 07:43 AM
:clapping:clapping:clapping

anyone have any details

madie
07-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Wow, hope they let us know why!

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 10:14 AM
sounds like from throwing food and hitting or punching a door??? must be more though...
sounds like he threatened JOJO??

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.realitybbqforums.com/showthread.php?14597-Willie-has-been-ejected

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 12:06 PM
http://youtu.be/29t4LSpHGzg

Brandon Hantz speaking out...

madie
07-21-2012, 12:19 PM
http://youtu.be/29t4LSpHGzg

Brandon Hantz speaking out...

LOL - I don't make fun of gays or homo-sexuals either... The Hantz family saga continues...

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 12:26 PM
I just heard Britt on live feeds say something about someone getting head butted and Willie gone what a whirlwind day he has been ????

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Apparently Willie headbutted Joe 4 times and got physically removed from the game...that's what Janelle

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 04:50 PM
HOH room discussing Willies. Janelle: Lets give them the update on Willies expulsion

He threw pork rinds at me, and called me names. he kicked the have and have not room door, twice and headbutted Joe 4 times (they seem to be joking around, so not sure if this really happened)

Britney: Historically, this is not a good day for me. This is the day I got nominated from my best friend Monet.

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Shane won pov...think they are putting up Dans final player

sunflowers
07-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Kara the girl just evicted is a playboy playmate..no wonder Hugh tweeted her..lol

justme23
07-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Wow... just wow. Well we now know he didn't headbutt him 4 times... hell, he barely did it once... and I think he did it knowing he'd get kicked out and he wanted to go on his own terms... but then again, he's a Hantz... maybe he's just stupid. I love how Brit acted like this was such a horrible day for her... she didn't want to talk to him or anyone on her team and then boohooed when he left... I just do not like that girl... I feel really bad that shane and jojo got saddled w/ her.

sunflowers
07-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Wow... just wow. Well we now know he didn't headbutt him 4 times... hell, he barely did it once... and I think he did it knowing he'd get kicked out and he wanted to go on his own terms... but then again, he's a Hantz... maybe he's just stupid. I love how Brit acted like this was such a horrible day for her... she didn't want to talk to him or anyone on her team and then boohooed when he left... I just do not like that girl... I feel really bad that shane and jojo got saddled w/ her.

well it could have happened 4 times we only saw what the camera showed us..and I blame some it on Britt. or at least they way they portrayed it on TV she kinda made him crack..but we dont know what lead up to that pt that got Britt so mad..besides him going off on that one guy

madie
07-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I agree, I assumed they just didn't show us the head butts for one and also, with the way Brit was crying so, almost hysterically, I assumed that we probably didn't see a lot of it but yes, they made it look like she had a lot to do with his response.

sunflowers
07-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Shane removed himself from the block and Danielle was nominated in his place.

sunflowers
07-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Not to sound mean..But I think Wil makes a better looking girl then guy..lol

Jolie Rouge
07-26-2012, 12:56 PM
"Big Brother" contestant arrested in Lafayette
Posted: Jul 26, 2012 2:48 PM CDT By Amber Stegall

Lafayette Parish, LA (WAFB) - A cast member from the show "Big Brother" was arrested Thursday morning in Lafayette on charges of OWI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated). According to TMZ, this happened just days after he was kicked out of the Big Brother house for attacking one of his co-stars. On July 20, 2012, Hantz attempted to head butt Joe during a heated exchange.

Police say that they were called around 2:30 a.m. to a disturbance with a large crowd in a parking lot in Lafayette, LA. Willie Hantz, 34, was not involved in the fight, but police say they noticed a vehicle driving to the back of the parking lot, where there was not an exit. He got out of his vehicle and he ran from the scene.

When officers caught up with Hantz, police say they noticed signs of intoxication. He refused the test and was booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center. He was arrested and charged with OWI. Hantz is the younger brother of "Survivor" villain Russell Hantz. Willie Hantz is from Dayton, Texas. According to TMZ, Hantz is still in custody.

http://www.wafb.com/story/19123402/big-brother-contestant-arrested-in-lafayette

madie
07-26-2012, 01:15 PM
"Big Brother" contestant arrested in Lafayette
Posted: Jul 26, 2012 2:48 PM CDT By Amber Stegall

Lafayette Parish, LA (WAFB) - A cast member from the show "Big Brother" was arrested Thursday morning in Lafayette on charges of OWI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated). According to TMZ, this happened just days after he was kicked out of the Big Brother house for attacking one of his co-stars. On July 20, 2012, Hantz attempted to head butt Joe during a heated exchange.

Police say that they were called around 2:30 a.m. to a disturbance with a large crowd in a parking lot in Lafayette, LA. Willie Hantz, 34, was not involved in the fight, but police say they noticed a vehicle driving to the back of the parking lot, where there was not an exit. He got out of his vehicle and he ran from the scene.

When officers caught up with Hantz, police say they noticed signs of intoxication. He refused the test and was booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center. He was arrested and charged with OWI. Hantz is the younger brother of "Survivor" villain Russell Hantz. Willie Hantz is from Dayton, Texas. According to TMZ, Hantz is still in custody.

http://www.wafb.com/story/19123402/big-brother-contestant-arrested-in-lafayette

I had heard about that - sad really!

sunflowers
07-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Wil is the new Wilma to me..geez!

madie
07-27-2012, 12:18 PM
Wil is the new Wilma to me..geez!

Yep, he sure is pretty!

sunflowers
07-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Sounds like Janelle won and saved Wil?
Coaches comp...

sunflowers
07-28-2012, 07:55 AM
Shane nominated Ashley and Joe for nomination.

I will be gone for the next 10 days at the dreaded inlaws and wont be online so someone I hope can post the spoilers..:O)

madie
07-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Shane nominated Ashley and Joe for nomination.

I will be gone for the next 10 days at the dreaded inlaws and wont be online so someone I hope can post the spoilers..:O)

We will miss you - good luck!

BeanieLuvR
07-31-2012, 10:00 AM
We sure do miss you. You have me spoiled just having to look here to see spoilers. I hope you have a good time or can make the most of it at your inlaws.

Shane won the PoV
Monday: Shane used the PoV to remove Ashley from the block and put up Frank in her place.

I'd have liked to saw the expression on Boogie's face when this happened. He was so sure that he was in control.

Jolie Rouge
07-31-2012, 10:15 AM
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/big-brother/

Debbie
07-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Hopefully they get him out,if not it's going to be a great hoh to watch,
is it me or does will look like kid rock,he said on bbad that he gets
mistaken for him,just curious if he is,he's a funny guy,i voted to let
the coaches play,lets hope

BeanieLuvR
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
The coaches are in the game! Yeah! Now it will get interesting. :D

Danielle is the new HOH! She, Brit, and Ian were the final three still on. Ian and Brit jumped down. Brit, Danielle and Ian made a deal not to nominate each other or backdoor each other. We will see how long that lasts. Afterall this is BB. lol

madie
08-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Yes, it should get interesting... I found it funny that only Mike Boogey didn't want to be a player, probably because he will be one of the first out. I would have thought that Janelle would have been thinking the same way. Made for a decent twist.

BeanieLuvR
08-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Danielle nominated Wil and Frank. From feeds I read earlier it seems like they want to get Frank out. I really thought they'd go after Boogie. Maybe they don't percieve him as threat physically but boy they should mentally. He knows how to work people.

madie
08-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Wow, I thought they would go for Mike and Janelle 1st - I guess it goes to show how different things can seem from "out here"

BeanieLuvR
08-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Danielle, Frank, Wil, Ian, Jenn, and Shane competed in the PoV contest, Dan hosted. Danielle won PoV! I read feeds and I guess Danielle wanted to put Boogie up but Dan talked her out of it because he wants to have a coaches alliance. It said he already has Janelle and Brit now just has to get Boogie.

Debbie
08-05-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm dying to know if she is taking frank off and putting janelle up,
boogie's idea,hope not.please post when someone knows if
danielle uses the veto

madie
08-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Maybe she should take Frank off and put Boogie up... Just saying (I love when he thinks he's got controll and gets surprised)

madie
08-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Anyone else irritated by Danielles infatuation with Shane? It's like she turns into an idiot when he's around - really???? And, LOL, Boogy is insulted by not being nominated? That might be what it takes to throw him off his game...

BeanieLuvR
08-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Danielle used the PoV to save Wil, she put up Janelle in his place. I guess Boogie was smirking during the ceremony. Looks like Janelle will be going home. :( Maybe she will be able to scramble and get the votes to stay somehow.

Yes, Danielle does act silly about Shane. It will probably come back to bite her in the butt when he throws her under the bus.

Debbie
08-07-2012, 11:49 AM
What a biotch!if jenn.ian,vote with joe,will,ashley,i think dan will keep
her,he's all for the coaches,if she does get voted out,
they'll do the vote to get a player back in......

Danielle,brittany,shane, are gullable

sunflowers
08-07-2012, 03:58 PM
I am back..I see everyone survived..lol
Looks like I missed alot!

sunflowers
08-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Looks like as of now, Janelle is going...

BeanieLuvR
08-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Welcome back! :) Darn it! I didn't want Janelle to leave this early.

sunflowers
08-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Lots of controversy inside the Big Brother 14 house today. It seems there was a bit of a “leak” this morning involving the DR – and Dan.

“Dan, please come to the Diary Room.”

It all started on the Live Feeds at 10:08 am BBT - CAM 3. Joe, Ian and Boogie are in the Kicks bedroom lounging when a BB voice comes over the sound system and pipes into the room. The audio is directly from the Diary Room where Dan is set to give a DR session.

This is what can be heard on the live feeds:

[BBVoice] 10:09:19 – Cam 3: “Dude.”
[Ian] “Oh no.”
[BB Voice] 10:09:23 “Dan, hey so…”
[Ian] “Okay…whoa, whoa, whoa! DR!!!”
We see Boogie beeline for what is most likely the Diary Room door then the sound cuts off for feeders and the cameras go to fish.

At 10:15 am BBT, Camera 3, Boogie and Dan head to the storage room to talk game (and about the leaked DR) and are shocked to find Joe is in the room by himself. It’s almost as though he was waiting for them! They rummage around in the fridge trying to make it seem like they came in there for food, and it’s hilarious watching them scramble. They all leave the room and head to the kitchen. Joe is right at their heels.

“After I heard his DR this morning we had to talk.” Joe says to Frank and Boogie, who just keep walking. Then Joe cattily says to Dan, “That’s quite the DR you had this morning there, Dan.” All we hear come out of Dan’s mouth is, “Wh…” and the feeds go to the dreaded fish, again. Once the feeds resume at 10:18, everyone is stone cold silent and Joe is nowhere to be found.

At 10:24 am (Cam 1), Boogie complains to Jenn, Frank, Wil and Joe that Big Brother is “blasting the DR sessions.” Clearly he is not happy. Then we get fish again.

It seems to me that CBS is having audio issues, not only because of the DR session being put on blast, but because later as the HGs were in the HOH lockdown BB was piping the Big Brother theme song into their room. Working on the audio issues in the house and cranking the music so the HGs don’t hear anything this time around? One thing is for certain. This leaked DR nonsense has certainly added fuel to the BB14 conspiracy theories.

UPDATE: Boogie confirmed that a guy named “Jordan” was heard saying in the DR, ”Hey buddy, so, it’s the silent six!”

sunflowers
08-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Frank has nominated Wil and Joe

sunflowers
08-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Saturday - Zingbot is in the house!

sunflowers
08-12-2012, 05:00 AM
Frank has won the Power of Veto.

The challenged involved the ZingBot, Ian was the host.

Jenn, Ashley, Joe, Frank, Wil, Boogie and Shane all played (Shane used his veto ticket

madie
08-13-2012, 04:21 PM
I was hoping they'd have a little something on the dr oops - has anyone heard any more or any kickback from it???

sunflowers
08-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Frank did not use the Power of Veto. Wil and Joe remain on the block

Debbie
08-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Bbad is so boring,dan & brittany look like lost souls,i never liked boogie,
still can't believe they wanted janelle out,because she didn't want to
sacrifice joe,it was ok to save frank,karma,not a frank fan,he's a nice
guy.hope he takes out,dan brittany & boogie,danielle has no chance with shane,
jenn is laying low.ian is so sweet,he needs to get his game on.
I bet will goes this week.

sunflowers
08-16-2012, 05:57 PM
looks like Will is going home...they are worried about a double eviction coming up..
Frank and Ashley hooked up...Ian was devastated..:O(

sunflowers
08-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Shane in the lead for hoh
Boggie for 10G
Safety..Britany

sunflowers
08-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Britt won safety..

sunflowers
08-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Boogie won the 10G
Shane just over 1/2 way for hoh

sunflowers
08-16-2012, 08:28 PM
shane hoh

sunflowers
08-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Shane is Talking about going after Frank and Boogie

madie
08-17-2012, 06:04 PM

Let's hope he doesn't loose his nerve. They are every bit as much of a risk as Janelle was.

sunflowers
08-17-2012, 07:14 PM

He did it!!! They are nominated

Airbuswife
08-17-2012, 07:35 PM
wow, what happened to the "silent six" ? i guess when that microphone gaffe happened, and they all heard about it, it was time to go back to the "quack pack" LMAO!! so much for trust in this game, thats why i love it so much :D

sunflowers
08-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Shane blaming everything on Britt. saying he really didnt want to do it.

madie
08-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Yeah, it was a little boring these days, this should help ;). I actually like Britney this time around. Still not sure who I'm rooting for though.

Explorer 4x4'r
08-18-2012, 09:02 AM
gotta say that this season is quite boring, but................

I still watch it.

BBAD is really boring

sunflowers
08-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Sounds like the quak pack is falling apart.....

sunflowers
08-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Frank won POV:O(

madie
08-19-2012, 06:12 AM
Hope they can still hold it together - Frank could win this game if they don't do something soon.

sunflowers
08-19-2012, 08:03 AM
After a week of not fighting a pulse in the Big Brother 14 house, the Live Feeds came back to life after this week’s nominations.

When the Live Feeds returned Friday at 7:08 PM BBT, we learn that Shane has nominated Frank and Boogie for eviction. Shane is talking to them in the HoH room. Shane goes on to throw Britney under the bus, blaming the nominations on her. He says she still has a big influence over him even though she’s no longer a coach.

Then Britney gets mad at Shane so she has to defend herself to Boogie and Frank. Cut to 7:53 PM BBT and you’ll see Britney, Boogie and Frank having it out in the Kicks Room. Britney’s yelling and near tears and making Danielle look a little sane at this point. Then she accidentally reflects the blame to Dan, so Boogie and Frank are now pissed off at Dan.

Dan plans to take the fall, but the one person who is responsible for it all is totally off the radar. And that’s Ian. Way to go Ian! He’s the one who told Shane and Britney that Boogie and Frank plan on getting them out in the next couple of weeks. Which lead to Frank and Boogie’s nominations this week.

madie
08-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Finally a little action - lol. Ian might be doing better then we thought? and Shane is a weasel - don't like Shane...

Airbuswife
08-19-2012, 10:05 AM
i think it should be called the "frank and shane show" for the rest of the season

BeanieLuvR
08-19-2012, 04:43 PM
You know it is sad to say that there is no one that I'm rooting for to win. :( Out of them I like Dan the best but he has already won once. The newbies are pretty boring. I wonder if the vets are taken out of the game if the newbies will even be able to think for themselves.

sunflowers
08-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Frank saved himself and Shane nominated Jenn.

Debbie
08-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Hopefully boogie goes.............................................. .............

Debbie
08-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Question ladies?-every season they do a vote to get 1 of the first 3 or 4 people
voted out to come back in right,or is this going to be pandoras box,
i would like to see the first lady/janelle come back,can't remember her name,
she deserves a chance

sunflowers
08-20-2012, 05:21 PM
no ones coming back since coaches are in..They are no longer in sequester since that happened..Janelle has already given interviews..

Airbuswife
08-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Hopefully boogie goes.............................................. .............

to be honest i would rather see jenn go. nothing against her, but mike is "playing" while she is just sitting back and watching the drama.

madie
08-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Shane is such a weasel... Just saying

Debbie
08-23-2012, 03:27 PM
If boogie could remember the conversation he had with ian about putting up shane
and brittany,then he would know who said it,he's blaming dan,they'll will be so
shocked about ian's game play(i'm liking),brittany blowing up at shane in reference
to the nom(hoh),big deal he put up frank/boogie,who cares it's a game,i want to see
jenn,ian,joe,win hoh this week,i like dan,brit,frank,not ashley(ho all the way),just
to shake the game up

sunflowers
08-23-2012, 04:18 PM
is Ashley really that dumb???..lol

madie
08-23-2012, 04:50 PM
If not she is the best actress they've had on so far...

sunflowers
08-23-2012, 06:25 PM
OMG Britts goodbye speech to Boogie
was classic!!
Go Quack pack!!

madie
08-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Not sure what that means (Pacific time) but Britt seems fairly on top of things when she is talking in the DR

sunflowers
08-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Boogie gone, Ian wins hoh, Frank just won POV
Ashley on block with Joe
Ashley gone!

sunflowers
08-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Not sure what that means (Pacific time) but Britt seems fairly on top of things when she is talking in the DR

it was classic..a sure rewind many times!!

sunflowers
08-23-2012, 07:45 PM
hoh late tonight...Quak Pack looking to BD Frank this time..

sunflowers
08-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Frank is the new HoH!

BeanieLuvR
08-24-2012, 08:10 AM
I really hope Frank figures out that Ian is the weasel and he goes up with Jenn, Danielle, or Joe.

sunflowers
08-24-2012, 10:29 AM
I think he did when Boogie went out and mouthed something and for the reason Ian gave when he nominated him...

madie
08-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Yes, Boogie told Frank that Ian was not to be trusted and then made a lot of "not cool" type statements on his way out. I have no idea why Ian had to say anything to Boogie on his way out - he'd see it when he got home...

sunflowers
08-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Big Brother - Pandora's Box
Is it good or evil? What's inside Pandora's box? Tune in on Sunday at 8/7c only CBS!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/2272129588/big-brother-pandora-s-box

sunflowers
08-24-2012, 03:24 PM
Frank opened Pandora’s Box

Ian won something which will not allow him to play in the Veto Competition.

Pandora’s Box included finding quarters, and the prize machine.

Someone is safe. It is unknown what Frank received.

sunflowers
08-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Frank opened Pandora’s Box and managed to get himself 3k.

The house guests had to search around the house for coins to use in the arcade machine. Ian won a golden ball that says VETO on it, which will not allow him to play in the Veto Competition tomorrow. This power allows him to remove someone off the block.

We think someone is safe from nomination this week but it is unconfirmed as to who it is

Debbie
08-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Omg,they'll never get rid of frank,they should of kept janelle that week,
oh well,you have to laugh,he's reminding me of janelle,on her season they
tried just as hard,i'm sure dan & ian are going up/shane & dan,
i loved ian's goodbye speech to boogie,i'm ready for sunday

sunflowers
08-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Dan/Danielle are up

madie
08-25-2012, 07:13 AM
It always amazes me when someone seems so strong and wins everything and when they have that 1 chance to get rid of them they don't. I also loved Ian's speech and Boogies face - we will see how it all plays out...

sunflowers
08-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Jenn has won the Power of Veto!

As a result of the competition, the following punishments were handed out:

Dan is in solitary confinement in the have-not room with rave music and a disco light for 24 hours.

Frank must wear a carrot costume for one week. He is also prohibited from playing in the next two HoH competitions.

Britney and Danielle will be shackled together for 24 hours.

Frank, Dan, Danielle, Britney, Shane, and Jenn all played.

sunflowers
08-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Ian tells Brit and Dan that Diary room trying to convince him not to use his power. Ian said the diary room does not want him to use his power to save someone else. Ian: "they siad how does this benefit you in anyway" Dan: "What do you think about the idea?" Ian says cant talk about it wait tell they go to the Hammock. Frank then came outside seeing Dan Brit and Ian talking he says "Goodnight" "

sunflowers
08-26-2012, 06:07 AM
From POV game
Frank has to take a chum bath.

He took 4 punishments...

Carrot suit, chum bath, misses 2 HOH's and....

He was dq'd for talking during comp.

madie
08-26-2012, 07:24 AM
From the sounds of it, BB is trying even more to control the game (boring season?). It doesn't seem right...

baragabrat
08-27-2012, 02:51 AM
I don't like to see the spoilers but I have to say that as time passes and he wins competitions I am really wanting Frank to win the whole thing. I couldn't stand Boogie and Frank by association but now that Boogie is gone. I can refocus. NOT a big Dan fan, even when he won his season. Besides I'm of the opinion that if you have already. won you don't deserve to win again. (NOT a big fan of all-stars' shows...needless to say I'm not happy with Survivor or DWTS, in that regard. but hey, that's just me.)

sunflowers
08-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Frank/Jen in HOH

Frank convincing her to use her veto on Dan. He wants to put Brit up and vote her out.He explained to her that Ian was the rat all the time. He wants to pick off Brit, then Ian.He is telling her that Shane winning would put them both in jeopardy and taking Brit out weakens that. He is telling her that Dan is going to try and patch things up with Dani to make it a 4 person alliance.

sunflowers
08-27-2012, 06:33 AM
Jenn and Frank go into the HoH room to talk

Jenn: If I do this, I need to know that Ian will be exposed. I don't want everyone to say "what the f is she doing with that veto?"

Frank: Dan's thinking it's best if we don't let it be known that we're all working together

Jenn: Dan told me that he is willing to expose Ian if that's what it takes for me to use the veto

Dan asks Jenn how hot she wants it to get at the meeting. A 5 or a 10?

Jenn says a 5. She wants Ian to sweat it out. She says she hates rats and he did it do them for how many weeks.

Jenn gets up and walks towards the house.

Brit open the door. She says she is saying goodnight. Jen says she is gong to bed.

Frank goes to bed. Jenn follows him up.

Jenn says she brought up her concerns. She felt he could have pulled her aside. She didn't appreciate what he did. It was too brutal.

Talk about how to deal with Ian. Jenn wants Ian exposed. Frank wants to say look, I thought it was Dan that did that, now I think it is you Brit. He says that it wasn't Dan that got him to vote. Jenn asks about Ian again. Frank says we just talked up here.

Jenn says she was able to cool off after the long talk

sunflowers
08-27-2012, 06:33 AM
FOTH

Jenn is telling Dan what Frank wants to say to Ian and then put up Brit at the ceremony.

Jenn wants Dan to say something specific at the ceremony,

Jenn says it is like no one remembers that she won POV>

Dan apologies for not coming to her.

Jenn says it nice that everyone likes her, but that makes her mad.

Dan says that no one has done what she is doing for him this season. Jenn asks that if she is in trouble that she is giving a heads up. Dan says he will, but he hopes she doesn't have to worry about.

Jenn says that Ian is in the HOH with Frank. Dan goes to go into the arcade, so no one sees them talking. Jenm moves back to the other side of the Hot Tub. Ian looks to be leaving the HOH room.

sunflowers
08-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Frank in the HOH room. Room is dark, he is laying on his back. He starts to talk to us.

Frank: I hope trusting Dan doesn't come back to bite me. I think I can trust Dan and Dani more. I think I can trust Shane but he is sketchy. Shane has put me up on the block 2 times, when he promised he wouldn't. Not that he didn't do it on his own accord. Helped by Brit.

Then there is that dirty little shat. Brit goes up and gets the votes. He will feel like I did on Thursday. Maybe he will crumble under the pressure That is harsh. I can't believe he went against Mike and I. I did my best to make sure his closest little buddy goes home this week, and he goes home next week. Of course I mean jury.

Superpasses, if anyone is up still watching tonight. I hope I am making the right choice. I am stressed. It is hard not having Mike here. I miss you homey. I think you may have been right about Dan. I hope if you are watching we put a good a show on for you tonight.

Frank tells us what he thinks was on the TV episode tonight. Either way....... Good night to all you Superpassers. I will see you in the AM . No more chum baths tonight.

sunflowers
08-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Jenn is out wandering around, Dani comes out.

They hug each other. Jenn asks if she is sure she wants to do this. Dani motions to go into the bathroom. She doesn't have a mic. They go into the bathroom. Dani takes Jenn's mic to share with her.

Dani says something about Brit. Jenn asks her if she wants her to take Dan off and not her. Dani tells her not to take her off. Jenn walks off a bit and Dani asks her what she wants her to do. They say the same things. Jenn says she talk to both the guys. Jenn holds out her mic for both of them.

FoTH

Jen is walking away, Dani goes into the bath room. Jenn: Of all people to run into. Dani comes out of the bathroom.. she picks at her face. Close up cam shows her popping pimples on her nose. Dani goes back into the restroom and gets some toilet paper. She goes back to popping pimples. Maybe she is popping out blackheads She puts whatever it is in the toilet paper. She looks at and says Huuuuuge.

Dani: It is fricken disgusting. She was working on the top of her nose, now she works on the sides of her nose. She is working on a lot of them.

sunflowers
08-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Ian decided to not use his veto power.
Jenn saved Dan and Frank Nominated Britney in his place

sunflowers
08-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Ian went off on Frank..I hope they show it all(wed)..Britt is a mess Crying...

sunflowers
08-29-2012, 06:58 AM
Britt is 99% going home this week..

justme23
08-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Haha. That was awesome! Even knowing what was gonna happen didn't keep it from being surprising. LMAO that was so great.

Debbie
08-30-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm hoping brit goes home,here's the votes

brit-ian,shane,joe
dani-jenn,dan,

hopefully joe switches the vote,you never know with him

i have to give it to dan,i remember when he won his season,i didn't
remember how brilliant he was game wise until his latest scheme(lol)
he should be an actor,if frank and dan make it to the end,they should
give it to frank,i will vote for dan in the america vote
ready for 2night

sunflowers
08-30-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm hoping brit goes home,here's the votes

brit-ian,shane,joe
dani-jenn,dan,

hopefully joe switches the vote,you never know with him

i have to give it to dan,i remember when he won his season,i didn't
remember how brilliant he was game wise until his latest scheme(lol)
he should be an actor,if frank and dan make it to the end,they should
give it to frank,i will vote for dan in the america vote
ready for 2night

I dont know of anyone voting Brit.to stay except maybe Ian..Shane wont vote out his bedmate..lol

Debbie
08-30-2012, 05:46 PM
12 minutes to go

sunflowers
08-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Joe-off
Jenn-off
Dani is off...
Dan is off

Go Ian you can do it!!!

sunflowers
08-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Ian won guaranteed Shane and Dani safety...so Shane dropped..

Gotcha
08-30-2012, 10:45 PM
I am sorry but Ian has just grated on my last nerve. I really hope that Frank wins.

Airbuswife
08-31-2012, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=sunflowers;96355559]Joe-off
Jenn-off
Dani is off...
Dan is off

QUOTE]

anyone know what joes "punishment" was for falling first?

Debbie
08-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Well we all know who ian's putting up

frank/dan

or b/d ing them

it's getting good

i'm curious too about joe's punishment

BeanieLuvR
08-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Joe was the first to fall, his punishment is a Hula-Hoop Boot Camp every time he hears the signal for the next 24 hours. I read he isn't very good at Hula-Hooping but is being a good sport about it. I think when they play certain music then he has to Hula-Hoop.

sunflowers
08-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Ian opened Pandora's Box. He got a christmas tree with presents, and the "bad" thing was that Jessie came into the house and stole all the food. He left health food in return

sunflowers
08-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Ian has nominated Frank and Jenn

justme23
09-01-2012, 07:46 AM
No shock there... even still, I like Ian and it wouldn't bother me so much if he won. Dan has already won, so I really wouldn't like it too much if he won.

sunflowers
09-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Dan won pov...

Airbuswife
09-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Dan won pov...

surely he will take Jenn off after what she did for him last week. hopefully they can keep frank alive!!

Debbie
09-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Lets hope he takes jenn off

sunflowers
09-02-2012, 08:00 PM
I can see him taking Jenn off Joe goes up and Frank still goes home????

Gotcha
09-02-2012, 09:52 PM
I have to watch tonights tomorrow on the computer. My station had a Fund raiser on and I missed it. After waiting all day to see it. I was just a tad ticked...They never said nothing about a fund raiser and kept advertising in. *sigh*

Debbie
09-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Dan is back in the quackpack,for how long,I don't know,he's playing
with fire.....................

sunflowers
09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Dan used the veto to remove Jenn from the block.

Ian replaced her with Joe

Airbuswife
09-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Dan used the veto to remove Jenn from the block.

Ian replaced her with Joe

YAY!! i *think* they should have the votes to get joe off and keep frank!!

madie
09-03-2012, 07:16 PM
I really don't care for Frank (or Joe) - why is Frank wearing Boogies cloths, thay's just odd...

Airbuswife
09-03-2012, 07:25 PM
I really don't care for Frank (or Joe) - why is Frank wearing Boogies cloths, thay's just odd...

cause they were "buds" lol! boogie was his coach so i'm assuming he left some there for him as an inspiration. why does shane wear womens shirts? LMAO!!

madie
09-03-2012, 07:32 PM
cause they were "buds" lol! boogie was his coach so i'm assuming he left some there for him as an inspiration. why does shane wear womens shirts? LMAO!!

I know, it's the season of odd dressers, lol

sunflowers
09-04-2012, 05:01 AM
YAY!! i *think* they should have the votes to get joe off and keep frank!!

sorry as of right now..bye bye Frank..But he does have 2 days to change their minds..lol

sunflowers
09-04-2012, 05:02 AM
I know, it's the season of odd dressers, lol

Wil(Wilma) was the worst of them..

Debbie
09-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Frank is a good player,if any of them want to win,they better get rid
of him now,if not he'll get it in the end ,if frank stays that should
be obvious to ian to what is going on.

justme23
09-04-2012, 04:20 PM
I hated Frank at first... kind of thought he latched on to boogie and was gonna ride it to the end... but I'm okay with him winning now. I agree though if they don't get rid of him while they can he will definitely win. At this point, I just don't want Dan to win because he already has or Dani cause she has made no decisions on her own... which sucks, cause I think she's a little doll.

As for the clothing... they have shared clothes in every season I have ever watched... but I think Frank wearing the shirt w/ boogies son on it is so he (little Brady) can get excited about being on TV... isn't he only like 2 or 3?

baragabrat
09-05-2012, 05:53 PM
I almost don't want to watch anymore. Frank is an awesome competitor and Dan is a pig! And I know those folks see the threat and will vote him off. There isn't anyone left that I want to win.

BeanieLuvR
09-05-2012, 06:17 PM
I don't care who wins as long as it's not Dan. I liked him his season not so much this one. I think he'd stab his own mother in the back to win.

baragabrat
09-05-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't care who wins as long as it's not Dan. I liked him his season not so much this one. I think he'd stab his own mother in the back to win.

Yeah, he's pretty obnoxious all right. Yuck.

madie
09-06-2012, 07:02 AM

I soooo agree! I think of all of them, I want Ian to win but that might be partially due to lack of real choices - I find Jenn to be rather irritating too!

Debbie
09-06-2012, 08:01 PM
I agree,Dan has already won,I would like to see IAN win it,he's a great young man,
I think Dan/Jenn will go next,Dani wouldn't be there if it wasn't for Dan/Shane.

justme23
09-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Wow... that was crazy!

Airbuswife
09-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Wow... that was crazy!

my thoughts exactly!! why joe? he's no threat! should have been either ian or shane!!!

sunflowers
09-07-2012, 05:22 AM
Ian won HOH..:O)

madie
09-07-2012, 05:36 AM
Haven't seen it yet and will be watching it later... Can't wait, sounds like it's actually worth watching?

baragabrat
09-07-2012, 05:58 AM
The show is done for me. Usually, at this time I have someone to root for. Only folks left I don't WANT to win...not even one of them. Well, Survivor is coming soon. Maybe there won't be as many idiots as on BB. LOL.....Yeah, right.

sunflowers
09-07-2012, 06:31 AM
looks like Dan has talked Ian into going after Shane...

BeanieLuvR
09-07-2012, 10:29 AM
I think Dan knew Joe was the only one of those left who would put him up. I'm wonder if Dan is trying to keep Jenn because he knows he can beat her if they are the final two. If it is any of the others I think they will win.

my thoughts exactly!! why joe? he's no threat! should have been either ian or shane!!!

Debbie
09-07-2012, 01:49 PM
I WAS ROLLING,REMEMBER WHEN JOE AND DAN WERE TALKING IN THE BEDROOM,THEN DAN
CAME BACK IN,AND JOE THOUGHT IT WAS SHANE,BUSTED,JOE WAS ALOT OF LAUGHS,
IF HE WAS 20 YEARS YOUNGER,I THINK HE WOULD OF BEEN A THREAT,WATCH IAN B/D DAN-
JMO

If any deserve it,it would be Ian,Dan(he's already won)maybe Shane

BeanieLuvR
09-07-2012, 02:10 PM
If Ian is smart enough to B/D Dan it will be the biggest move of the game and he would deserve to win.

sunflowers
09-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Ian has nominated Shane and Jenn.

baragabrat
09-07-2012, 07:57 PM
If Ian is smart enough to B/D Dan it will be the biggest move of the game and he would deserve to win.

I don't think he's very smart. Highly intelligent but not too smart. He has pretty much done what others have wanted him to do. Not real sure he can 'be his own man.'

madie
09-08-2012, 07:00 AM
I think this year more then any other season it is obvious that we don't know a lot of what goes on, we HAVE to be missing things, they just don't make sense. Also, have you noticed after every eviction, the go back to the house then block what is being said, what's with that??? I do hope Ian back doors Dan, it is his only chance...

Debbie
09-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I watched a little of BBAD last night shane & dani were alot of laughs playing cards
whatever game it was,I heard Ian said to Shane,something about them hanging
upside down and Dan more /less did good,I'm sure someone else on here could
explain it much more,just watched for about an hour,shane & dani were fun to watch
compared to the rest and the past guests this season,next year they need some
people with alot of humor.

justme23
09-08-2012, 09:39 PM
madie, the blocking is from cursing. Those scenes are live so there's no real way to edit it out.

sunflowers
09-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Shane has won the Power of Veto!...Jenn should be gone unless he puts up Dan

sunflowers
09-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas spent two summers living with strangers on Big Brother and traveled around the world on The Amazing Race, but now they have taken their boldest trip ever – down the wedding aisle.

The reality stars married Saturday atop the AT&T Center in downtown Los Angeles, where the redheaded bride arrived via helicopter.

"She wanted to arrive like a big celebrity," celebrity wedding planner – and host of WE tv's My Fair Wedding – David Tutera tells PEOPLE. "The guests will watch her arrive on live camera before she walks down the aisle, which to me is one of the most over the top processionals ever."

Being over the top is nothing new to Reilly, 27, who met Villegas, 32, while filming Big Brother 12 in the summer of 2010. Their alliance – known to fans as "Brenchel" – turned romantic early on in the season. And the couple was engaged less than a year later before returning to Big Brother 13, which Reilly won.

"We get to start our future together," Reilly told PEOPLE after winning. And their future started with all the "glitter and sparkle" Reilly had hoped for while planning their nuptials.

A Sunset Ceremony
Reilly walked down the aisle at sunset in a floor-length, silver-sequined Missoni gown with a sweetheart neckline that was "not at all a bridal gown," says Tutera.

"She's more comfortable in evening wear that you would wear down a red carpet than a white carpet," he says of the bride, who was accompanied by bridesmaids – including Big Brother's Chelsia Hart – in short, gold-and–silver sequined cocktail dresses with chiffon trains.

After the ceremony officiated by Big Brother's Matt Hoffman, the groom – dressed in a white dinner jacket with black tuxedo pants – and his new bride were lowered in to the all-glass reception room using skills they learned while taking circus classes.

A "Sparkly" Reception
Fellow Big Brother couple Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd were among the 130 guests at the celestial-themed reception that included all-white flower centerpieces with faux diamonds in the orchid heads, silver chairs with custom silver sequence chair backs and tables with silk, pewter underlays with silver sequins overlays that "looked like the patterns of glittering stars."

"She wanted to have something that made her feel like she was in the sky," Tutera said of why he chose the downtown venue. "I wanted one of the highest locations in Los Angeles, giving her the ability to be the closest to the stars."

Guests dined on a buffet of arugula and tomato salad, grilled chicken breast with balsamic glaze and grilled corn and black bean salad before enjoying sparkly silver and blue cupcakes from a display designed to look like a wedding cake, and they were treated to a performance Tutera referred to as "a retrospective of dance throughout time" that featured the bride in a white sequined tutu and the groom in bedazzled loafers and a sparkly shirt.

Reilly and Villega's big day will be showcased on the Dec. 15 season finale of My Fair Wedding: Unveiled on WE tv, which airs Saturdays 9 p.m. ET.

Debbie
09-09-2012, 06:52 PM
I wonder how long the marriage will last,poor brendon,her laugh annoys me,
it made Ian sick,poor kid,he thought he was getting to see his parents,
its pandoras box

dying to know who he puts up in Shanes place

madie
09-10-2012, 07:43 AM
JMO - I am fairly sure that Danielle is a good candidate for spousal abuse... How many times is she going to just roll over when Dan tells her too. For that matter, why are they all taking it? Sure would be great if they back doored Dan, he has no loyalty and is coming across as a real pig. I want Ian to win!

BeanieLuvR
09-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Has anyone else noticed at times Dan gets a really cold/diabolical/soulless look when he is talking about backstabbing people and doing whatever it takes to win? Poor Ian is so emotionally fragile. :( I didn't like him at the beginning now I just feel sorry for him. He's being used and has no clue. I really don't have a favorite so whoever wins good for them as long as it is not Dan. The sad part is I thought that Dan was a really nice guy now he has changed my opinion 100% in the other direction.

Debbie
09-10-2012, 12:00 PM
If I were playing I might be doing some backstabbing too,who knows,half a mil,
hell I'd lie,its just a game,as for Ian he was rocking in that hammock for quite
awhile on BBAD,he 's so stressed,I really feel for him,he's a great guy,his
parents should be proud of him,Ian and Dan have a final two,I would bet,
and dying to know who he puts up,if its Dan,my gut tells me Dani & Shane
are voting him out,I believe he's going to B/D him...............................

sunflowers
09-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Shanes prize for winning pov...

Shane and Dani went...

Dani brings a box of cereal. They see them holding Olympic stuff. They saw the Olympic Gymnastics Team. They met the ones who won gold medals.

The cereal boxes have pictures of various athletes on them. 3 different camera crews were there. They performed a show for them. They knew who Shane/Dani were.

They left in a limo. Blindfolded Drive took an hour. Blindfolds off in the limo. They say case is $4.34 a gallon. New phones they saw advertised. New movies. They had coke and tea for drinks but Dani couldn't drink it. Dani was sitting some where and people were pointing at her so she was moved. People were calling out Shane's name. The 2 were guarded. They were in a suite, but people were walking by.

Sean Connery was at the event. ( or some joke regarding it. When they arrived in the limo, people were taking their pictures, but didn't know who they were. The whole time they were out they were filmed. The place was called Citizens. The area was packed. The Olympians are doing a tour.

Dani said that being out was overwhelming. Shane said that coming back in was brutal.

sunflowers
09-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Shane used the POV on himself, of course, and Dani was put up

BeanieLuvR
09-10-2012, 12:38 PM
I can't remember can Ian play in the next HOH comp? I know normally they can't but because it is such an important one maybe they all can play? If not I see Ian being the next one to go. His intelligence scares them and he's good at physical comps. It was interesting to find out he has a photographic memory.

justme23
09-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Has anyone else noticed at times Dan gets a really cold/diabolical/soulless look when he is talking about backstabbing people and doing whatever it takes to win? Poor Ian is so emotionally fragile. :( I didn't like him at the beginning now I just feel sorry for him. He's being used and has no clue. I really don't have a favorite so whoever wins good for them as long as it is not Dan. The sad part is I thought that Dan was a really nice guy now he has changed my opinion 100% in the other direction.

I've had it with Dan. The episode where he promised final two on the Bible and on his wedding ring and wife was what did it for me. I get that ppl make promises and break them but if you swear on certain things and then go back on them it makes you a piece of sh*t as far as I'm concerned. I never did want Dan to win because he's already won but I sure as hell don't want him to win now... he makes me sick to my stomach.

BeanieLuvR
09-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Ditto! I don't even like having to see him now.

I've had it with Dan. The episode where he promised final two on the Bible and on his wedding ring and wife was what did it for me. I get that ppl make promises and break them but if you swear on certain things and then go back on them it makes you a piece of sh*t as far as I'm concerned. I never did want Dan to win because he's already won but I sure as hell don't want him to win now... he makes me sick to my stomach.

sunflowers
09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
I can't remember can Ian play in the next HOH comp? I know normally they can't but because it is such an important one maybe they all can play? If not I see Ian being the next one to go. His intelligence scares them and he's good at physical comps. It was interesting to find out he has a photographic memory.

I dont think so I think when it gets to 3 then if you won the one before you can play again...

Debbie
09-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Dani will stay/jenn will go

sunflowers
09-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Eviction should be sometime today..since it has to be taped for tomorrow

Gotcha
09-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Am I dreaming, but didn't Dan when he made the deal with Frank and promised on his wedding ring also promise on the gold chain he wears around his neck, a chain that his grandmother had given him??? As he was saying that he reached up and held the chain but then Frank said something, it was a real quick thing...AND, cannot Dan ever talk without yelling, geez, I would hate to be one of his students. Whenever they film him in a room by himself, he seems to me that he is almost yelling. Can't stand him or Ian. I do feel sorry for Ian, I believe that he thinks he is playing a very crafty game by being on either side but he is going to get thrown to the curb. Actually out of those left, I hope Shane gets it, he has walked around in a cloud most of the time, so it would be a good laugh to see someone like him, who did nothing end up with it all. JMO:kidding

sunflowers
09-11-2012, 03:13 PM
According to superpass feeds will be down until Wednesday's show is over

sunflowers
09-11-2012, 06:54 PM
leaks should happen anytime now..as there was an audience for the taping of the eviction

sunflowers
09-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Jenn evicted b a 2-0 vote.

sunflowers
09-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Danielle is new HOH.

Debbie
09-12-2012, 11:49 AM
I HOPE Ian wins pov,just to see if Shane / Dan goes,Ian does deserve to win,
more then Dani,Shane,If Dan makes it,they won't give him the money,
he has lied wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much,was he anything like this on his season,
I can't remember at all,some players stand out to me,now I won't forget him.
lmao

madie
09-12-2012, 12:36 PM
I HOPE Ian wins pov,just to see if Shane / Dan goes,Ian does deserve to win,
more then Dani,Shane,If Dan makes it,they won't give him the money,
he has lied wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much,was he anything like this on his season,
I can't remember at all,some players stand out to me,now I won't forget him.
lmao

Unfortunately, they might give him the money for "playing the game" - as much as I love these reality tv shows, I wish they would have a point that is too far but, again, maybe that's where we, as viewers, miss what is really going on???

sunflowers
09-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Wonder why they have not shown us anything yet? Tomorrow will be a busy night with noms, pov and eviction so when????

sunflowers
09-13-2012, 05:52 AM
Danielle has nominated Dan and Ian.
If IAN wins pov Dan is a goner!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
pov was already played, Dani won

Crap bye bye Ian

sunflowers
09-13-2012, 10:58 AM
OMG OMG..talk is Dani will take Dan off and put Shane up so Dan has to do dirty work and vote Ian out...But Dan wants Shane out and may take him out leaving Ian...lol

I sooo hope this will happen!!!!

sunflowers
09-13-2012, 06:55 PM
omfg

sunflowers
09-13-2012, 07:25 PM
The best episode yet..Dani's face w/ priceless!!

baragabrat
09-13-2012, 07:41 PM
These people are idiots. Dani will probably buy Dan's spiel, hook, line and sinker. Of COURSE he's done it all for Dani, as her mentor, wanting her to win. Ick. What a pig. But if she believes him, she deserves to not win. Same goes for Ian. NOW is NOT the time for trust. I mean there's a half mil on the line.

sunflowers
09-13-2012, 07:41 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/429926_10151168124354413_286889515_n.jpg

sunflowers
09-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Dan won the first part of the three HoH Competitions and automatically advances to part 3.

Danielle and Ian will face off in part two tomorrow. The winner of that will go against Dan in the final HOH competition of the summer.

BeanieLuvR
09-14-2012, 09:13 AM
I honestly can't believe Ian and Danielle threw it to him. After what he had just done to her Danielle took his word again. Ugh! I guess I can see Ian doing it because Dan had just saved his butt. I wonder which one Dan will choose to go to the final two with him? I'm sure even if Ian or Danielle wins the HOH they will choose Dan. It would be priceless to get to see Dan's face if they didn't but I don't think we will ever get to see it.

baragabrat
09-14-2012, 09:51 AM
I think he would take Dani as he might lose against Ian. Yeah, I think he'll win this and if I NEVER see his sorry face on ANY show again, it will be too doggone soon!

sunflowers
09-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Dan has only won part 1 the other 2 now fight for part 2 then the winners are in part 3..So dan has not won the right to chose anyone yet...

BeanieLuvR
09-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh yeah, I know I was just doing a what if. lol

madie
09-14-2012, 04:07 PM
It is amazing how they follow Dan... From what I see, it does not seem to be good for Ian being in the house (emotionally/mentally speaking) but he seems to be holding his own and Danielle? Like I said b4, she acts like an abused spouse... It would be funny if Ian and Danielle were the final 2

sunflowers
09-14-2012, 04:26 PM
It is amazing how they follow Dan... From what I see, it does not seem to be good for Ian being in the house (emotionally/mentally speaking) but he seems to be holding his own and Danielle? Like I said b4, she acts like an abused spouse... It would be funny if Ian and Danielle were the final 2

I read today her parents were mad at her because she did BB instead of trying out for Miss USA...lol..she was telling Dan or Ian this

baragabrat
09-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Her voice is most annoying. That's what I'll remember about her, if I remember anything. She isn't very memorable.

justme23
09-14-2012, 08:49 PM
I think she's a little doll... but maybe it's cause I'm in the south and her voice is normal to me...?

sunflowers
09-16-2012, 05:05 AM
Ian won part two of the HoH competition.

Dan and Ian will now face off against each other in part 3 live on Finale night to determine who is the final HoH and who has the right to join them in the final 2.

baragabrat
09-16-2012, 05:37 AM
I think she's a little doll... but maybe it's cause I'm in the south and her voice is normal to me...?

I spent 13 years in AR and really have no aversion to the southern accent. I have a friend who I tease all the time about hers but she's a good sport and doesn't take offense because she knows I love her. Pretty much used to it and don't mind it, but Dani's voice is nasally and a little whiny...just enough to grate.

sunflowers
09-16-2012, 07:02 AM
In all the seasons of big brother I have never seen it rain.
Are they in a part of Ca. that's gets little to no rain in the summer? Was just curious ??
Competitions don't count..lol

sunflowers
09-16-2012, 09:18 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/Capture-1.jpg

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

madie
09-16-2012, 10:12 AM
In all the seasons of big brother I have never seen it rain.
Are they in a part of Ca. that's gets little to no rain in the summer? Was just curious ??
Competitions don't count..lol

Haven't you ever heard the song... "it never rains in California.."

sunflowers
09-17-2012, 10:43 AM
He (Dan)has stated that he will be throwingthe final HOH comp..
Wonder how true or is he trying to throw Ian off???

baragabrat
09-17-2012, 12:15 PM
LOL! If he does that it will shock me down to my boots. I don't trust Dan as far as I can throw him. He's very greedy and the only person he wants to win, in my opinion, is himself. I've seen him reference himself as a Christian and if that is so that would make me want to be an atheist. Terrible example.

sunflowers
09-17-2012, 03:28 PM
The only thing I can think is he would do it because he has a F2 deal with ian and that way he doesnt have to be the one chosing who to take between the 2????

madie
09-18-2012, 09:42 AM
finale tonight...

BeanieLuvR
09-18-2012, 10:31 AM
The other day he was talking to the camera and he said his conscience wouldn't let him not pick Danielle. That if he won final HOH he would have to take her. I think that is why he is contemplating letting Ian win. Dan wants to be in the final two with Ian and that way he wouldn't have Danielle's blood on his hands. I find it funny that he has finally developed a conscience. I really can't see Dan giving up control though. It will be an interesting show for sure.

The only thing I can think is he would do it because he has a F2 deal with ian and that way he doesnt have to be the one chosing who to take between the 2????

baragabrat
09-18-2012, 11:36 AM
finale tonight...

Make that tomorrow night 8-9:30 and Survivor is on at 9:30 :D

madie
09-18-2012, 11:39 AM

LOL, I don't know why I keep thinking it's Wednesday...

baragabrat
09-18-2012, 04:36 PM
LOL, I don't know why I keep thinking it's Wednesday...

I have lots of days like that, where I think it's one day and it's another. Drives me nuts!

sunflowers
09-18-2012, 04:38 PM

we have Survivor 8-930 and BB 930 -11

Debbie
09-18-2012, 07:07 PM
I thought for sure,Shane was going to hit Dan on the way out,I believe Dan is going
to throw the 3rd part,that way Ian gets her out,or blindside Dan,I'm ready for
Survivor too,great night tomorrow.

BeanieLuvR
09-18-2012, 07:17 PM
I would love for Ian to blindside Dan. It is going to be a great night with two of my favorite shows on. :D

baragabrat
09-19-2012, 05:50 AM
we have Survivor 8-930 and BB 930 -11

Yeah, that's what I meant! LOL. I even admitted I have days like that. Brain knew, fingers didn't get the message as they typed.

sunflowers
09-19-2012, 04:30 PM
tonight is all ends(until next July)
Had a lot of fun, see ya in the Survivor thread...

GO IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baragabrat
09-19-2012, 08:13 PM
I just KNEW Dan was going to win. SO happy he didn't. I simply cannot understand why Danielle voted for Dan...unless she KNEW the rest would vote for Ian and that it wouldn't matter. Thrilled that Frank won Fan Favorite. I would have liked to see him win the game!

BeanieLuvR
09-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Congrats to Ian. I'm glad he won. Dan played too dirty. I'm looking forward to the Survivor thread. :D

sunflowers
09-20-2012, 05:30 AM
Im thinking Dani did it to show Dan she always stayed true to her word..

madie
09-20-2012, 06:00 AM
I know they say it's all in the game play and he left "his ethics" at the door but he was still able to do and say what he did and that's just sad. Janelle thought he did so great but she admits to not having emotions... Just saying

baragabrat
09-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Im thinking Dani did it to show Dan she always stayed true to her word..

I guess you're right but like who cared anymore?

Debbie
09-23-2012, 12:15 PM
I know I'm a few days late,Congrats to Ian!