PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone find out how Carrolin is?

janelle
03-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Haven't seen an update. Did she go to the hospital? Is she ok now?

Taterbo
03-12-2012, 10:50 PM
How odd you post this;;;I was just looking for her post about having having issues with her son---I thought it strange she has not posted for a few days...I know I posted to her post and I went and checked my list of postings and nothing shows up---So it has been deleted--

I did check her posts while looking for it and saw someone was on here yesterday using her account around 11 ish....Very weird for her not to say anything...

Wish we knew where she lived to check up on her..

justme23
03-12-2012, 10:54 PM
She lives near Houston... I'd volunteer but that's about 3 hours from me... there is another lady that posts on here that is near houston. I can't remember her name but I know she's in a wheelchair and married to someone named aggie.

janelle
03-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Last I saw her post was late at night last week. She said she thought she needed to go to the hospital to have her meds checked. She was feeling bad. Her post was kinda vague and shaky so I assumed she knew she needed to be checked.

I do know some of her kids can use her account. She complained that her daughter got online and posted some bad things in her name.

I don't know why her posts are disappearing. Maybe a mod can tell us.

Taterbo
03-12-2012, 11:26 PM
I see she just posted in the Freebies section...

Justme--I think you are thinking of HotWheels in TX

CARROLIN
03-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Update on me!!! Thanks for all your concerns...

I have diabetes, everyone, i believe knows that...also with asthma and chronic bronchitis, they have to
prescibe me prednisone every once in awhile...that drug has been known to bring my blood sugars well
over 400's, and they usually keep me in the hospital to give me insulin, so that i can actually eat. This
time tho' my son fell at work, and his rotor cuff might be torn. I got a pass, an injection so that icould
come home, take care of his needs, and then i had to go back, that was my post, not my kids. I'll be okay,
it might be a few more days now, i think it's neat that the doc let's me come home every once in awhile...
Actually, i don't think he could have stopped me. Yet, i have to go back...i'm typing now, i think pretty well,
but i will be going back sometime early this morning...to finish what was started, and yes...i appreciate all
your love!

Smiles.
Carrolin

ps..slance will be able to go more into depth on this. (thanks in advance)

CARROLIN
03-13-2012, 12:00 AM
Update on me!!! Thanks for all your concerns...

I have diabetes, everyone, i believe knows that...also with asthma and chronic bronchitis, they have to
prescibe me prednisone every once in awhile...that drug has been known to bring my blood sugars well
over 400's, and they usually keep me in the hospital to give me insulin, so that i can actually eat. This
time tho' my son fell at work, and his rotor cuff might be torn. I got a pass, an injection so that icould
come home, take care of his needs, and then i had to go back, that was my post, not my kids. I'll be okay,
it might be a few more days now, i think it's neat that the doc let's me come home every once in awhile...
Actually, i don't think he could have stopped me. Yet, i have to go back...i'm typing now, i think pretty well,
but i will be going back sometime early this morning...to finish what was started, and yes...i appreciate all
your love!

Smiles.
Carrolin

ps..slance will be able to go more into depth on this. (thanks in advance)

Taterbo
03-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Glad you dropped in--was getting worried about ya...Not like you to not drop in here daily..Take care of your self and listen to your doctor.

SLance68
03-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Prednisdone is the most evil stuff on blood sugar. I do understand them wanting to keep you so they can monitor your blood sugar. So STAY AT THE DARN HOSPITAL. If your son tore his rotator cuff not a big deal I went for 2 years with a broken upper arm he will be fine. Get back to that hospital and let them take care of you or you will not be able to help any

Jolie Rouge
03-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Glad you are okay ... need to clear out some PM's ...

janelle
03-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Glad you are ok. Don't worry about your son, he is young and in good health. He can take care of himself. Rest up and relax so you can recover. Hugs.

Kelsey1224
03-15-2012, 02:09 PM
That would be hotwheels but she doesn't come on this board much any more.

janelle
03-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Now the next question I have is----how did her posts disappear??? I would like to have some of mine do the same thing. Older and wiser kind of thing if you know what I mean.

SLance68
03-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Now the next question I have is----how did her posts disappear??? I would like to have some of mine do the same thing. Older and wiser kind of thing if you know what I mean.

I think it involves sending funds to the proper mod. LOL

SLance68
03-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Found a post today from Carrolin in the one about Tide.

LOL! TALKING ABOUT STEALHING,,,I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW, BUT I JUST BOUGHT A 52 LOAD BOTTLE OF TIDE, FOR $10...
I'M IN THE HOSPITAL, USING MY CRICKET STICK. MY NURSE LET ME BORROW HER LAP TOP....iI'M NOT GOING TO GET HER
INTO TROUBLE, AM I? SERIOUS HERE...I HAD NO CLUE, JESSE TORE HIS ROTOR CUFF, AND HAD TO MAKE SURE HE WAS OKAY,
MADE A FEW DINNERS FOR HIM, ALL HE HAS TO DO IS TO MICR0WAVE. STILL WONDERING THO' I CAN'T GET THE NURSE
INTO TROUBLE, AS LONG AS I DON'T SAY SOMETHING?

SMILES
CARROLIN

PS...HOSPITAL FOODS IS UCKY! OH, POOR ME! HA!!!

janelle
03-15-2012, 03:32 PM
I saw that, she is still in the hospital. Hope she can come home soon.

sunniekiss
03-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Wait is this the same son who hit her??? The same kid who wanted to kill her??? She went home from the hospital to cook his dinner???
Any child of mine who did that to me would need a hospital bed alot more than I would. I understand a mom's unconditional love but at some point....sigh....I don't tolerate any of my boys even raising their voice to me. It is all about respect. My youngest lives with me but he helps me. He cleanned my house from top to bottom this week, even the tops of the ceiling fans & the litter boxes. In return I did his laundry today.
My oldest son lives with my 87 year old Mom as her care giver. He is in the middle of the process of de-cluttering 60 years of her never throwing anything away. He cook, cleans & looks out after her. Without him being there, she would have had to go to assisted living.

I raised awesome kids because I set rules, boundries & consquences ever since they were young enough to understand.

SLance68
03-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Yep the same son. This will not changed until she puts her foot down which we know won't happen.

pepperpot
03-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Wait is this the same son who hit her??? The same kid who wanted to kill her??? She went home from the hospital to cook his dinner???
Any child of mine who did that to me would need a hospital bed alot more than I would. I understand a mom's unconditional love but at some point....sigh....I don't tolerate any of my boys even raising their voice to me. It is all about respect. My youngest lives with me but he helps me. He cleanned my house from top to bottom this week, even the tops of the ceiling fans & the litter boxes. In return I did his laundry today.
My oldest son lives with my 87 year old Mom as her care giver. He is in the middle of the process of de-cluttering 60 years of her never throwing anything away. He cook, cleans & looks out after her. Without him being there, she would have had to go to assisted living.

I raised awesome kids because I set rules, boundries & consquences ever since they were young enough to understand.
I just want one of your sons to come live with me.

CARROLIN
03-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Yes, that was jesse ray...and they took my dog too, along with my car. I don't know why my posts are deleted?
Yet, i really don't care. I have been warned that i will be banned, so i changed my password. (my dot is bipolar) she didn't mean any harm...honestly. I don't know what else
they expect from me?

Smiles.
Carrolin

CARROLIN
03-18-2012, 03:55 PM
Slance68....you obviously don't know me very well...i will take that boy out! Lmbo! Okay, ya do know me...
I could never hurt my child...maybe! Lmbo!

Smiles!
Carrolin

i'm giggling. Love you too!
Oh, sunniekiss...i can guarantee i slapped the sucker back!!! Smootches! Lol!

DO YOU REALIZE THIS BOY IS AROUND 215 lbs? I'M ABOUT 117 LBS, AND YES MAAM' I'D TAKE HIM DOWN
IN A HEART BEAT! ASK HIM, I'VE HAD A HEART ATTACK BEFORE....LOL, I'LL STII BEAT THE POOP OUT OF HIM!
CAN SOMEONE COME HELP? LMBO!~ ACTUALLY, I DON'T NEED HELP, BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN FOR 2 WOMEN
TO WHIP HIS BUTT!!! LMAO! OH MY. I JUST SWORE! FORGIVE ME, PLEASE,

littlered1
03-18-2012, 05:34 PM
I haven't been on here in quite awhile and I sure missed a lot. Hope you are doing okay!!!!