PDA

View Full Version : Slance..need help again...

CARROLIN
02-23-2012, 01:33 AM
I'M TRYING TO DELETE MORE PM'S, AND I CAN ONLY FIND THE ONE THAT DELETES ALL.
YOU EXPLAINED IT TO ME PERFECTLY LAST TIME, AND ONLY GOT TO AROUND 20...CAN'T FIND WHERE YOU POSTED THE INFO FOR ME...I CAN'T EVEN GET A HOLD OF MY "MIPPERS", (mprs) TO EVERYONE ELSE. I SHOULD TALK TO HER DAILY, JUST A LIL' LOVE NOTE.. SHE IS THE ONE THAT I ERASED SOME PM'S FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE...VERY SPECIAL PERSON, IN MY HEART, SOUL AND EYES...SHE WILL BE TURNING A EH, EM...(SHE'LL POP ME IN THE HEAD, AND LOL! PROBABLY TAKE ME DOWN IF I TELL AGE AGAIN) LMBO! HOPE YOU HEAR THIS MIPPERS! I'VE BEEN TRYING...AND I DON'T GIVE UP...

SMILES.
CARROLIN

Eyore
02-23-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm not Slance but maybe I can help. Go to your inbox, check the little box on the far right side of the message you want to delete. When you are ready to delete go to the bottom of the page on the right side where it says "Selected Messages" Click the box, then click the delete circle, then go to the bottom and click on the word Proceed. That will delete only the messages you have selected.

CARROLIN
02-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Lol! I remember you eyore...thank you! It worked this time, but i was in the middle of changing my password,
and new addy too. I am by far someone who can recall all the steps...i need a refresher course, as my short term
memory has been lapsing...but the long term memory...is intact, and it includes you sweetie! I remember, before you
got to post your avatar, when you first joined...i would read your name, i didn't get it...lol! I was thinking ey= i
or is or, e as in ee..lmbo! I couldn't or didn't fix in on the character...then you posted your advatar, lol, even to
my young ones (at the time, grown now) laughed with me. Think...i or e, was in my mind, trying hard to help with
homework...and couldn't remember the rule: "i before e, accept after c"? Then thought maybe it was before c? Lmbo..

Thanks for your help!

Smiles.
Carrolin

Jolie Rouge
02-23-2012, 01:51 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Eyore
02-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Your welcome, I wanted eeyore for my name but it was taken, so I just dropped a "e" and made it eyore and that worked, so that is why it is spelled like it is.