PDA

View Full Version : Hills Bros. Cappucino

CARROLIN
01-06-2012, 01:05 PM
https://www.facebook.com/HillsBrosCappuccino?sk=app_190322544333196

Its back if you haven't already requested it...You get 3 packets in a box.

Sorry, my 'puter won't let me search...I have no clue.

you must facebook like.

Smiles.
Carrolin

jennifer79
01-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Thank you for posting this... Hope it comes :)

mprs
01-07-2012, 07:15 AM
thanks sweetie

tried to pm u but ur storage is full and u cant get pm's

EtherealGirl
01-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks!

catnip
01-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks sent to sister inlaw

Cotton
01-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Thank you I sent it to myself but will share it. I also received the flask from Black and Mild the other day! Thanks so much Carrolin!

CARROLIN
01-07-2012, 08:08 PM
thank you i sent it to myself but will share it. I also received the flask from black and mild the other day! Thanks so much carrolin!

lol! Cotton...your suppose to send these deals to yourself, that is why i post them...but are you gonna put
coffee in the flask? Lmbo! Just sending giggles your way!

Smiles.
Carrolin.

Cotton
01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
LOL I find some people like stuff like that to decorate their bars and such! I do thank you for all the freebies you post. They help me out so much and others that I know! And just always nice to have something neat in the mailbox! I get tickled with my dog when he gets dogfood or a treat in the mail. I say Booger you got mail! He gets so excited!

CARROLIN
01-07-2012, 08:56 PM
LOL I find some people like stuff like that to decorate their bars and such! I do thank you for all the freebies you post. They help me out so much and others that I know! And just always nice to have something neat in the mailbox! I get tickled with my dog when he gets dogfood or a treat in the mail. I say Booger you got mail! He gets so excited!

YEAH! IT'S NEAT TO OPEN A PACKAGE EACH DAY!!! ALWAYS PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE! KINDA LIKE FORREST GUMP, AND HIS
CHOCOLATES...NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GET!!! HA! DO YOU LIKE THE NOUGAT, CARAMEL, COCONUT, PEANUT BUTTER, OR CHOCOLATY FRUITY TYPES? LMBO! I WANT I BITE OF EACH...CAN'T THOUGH...DIABETIC. HA! GIVE LOVE TO BOOGER, AND I WILL FROM NOW
ON CALL HIM/HER...SUGAR BOOGER Butt!! LOL, YOU GOT MAIL! (and i'll have nothing to do with AOL)

SMILES.
CARROLIN