PDA

View Full Version : A good thing.....worthy of a post, but not an entire thread.

pepperpot
10-15-2011, 07:22 PM
Sometimes little things can make one really feel good. While venting in the vent & whine can make one feel good too when things aren't or haven't gone one's way....there are days and things that sometimes do.....hence, "A good thing...worthy of a post, but not an entire thread".

I'll start, here it goes. Remember, these are not major things, but little things that may give you a lift. :)

There was a Bath & Body works FB coupon for a free trial size of their new fragrance on-line. I printed out one for me and one for my DD. They had also mailed me a coupon for a free trial size of my choice and one for 20% off my entire order. So off to BB&W....

We pick out our free stuff but there really wasn't anything I needed to buy (as I have so much of it already). There was a gentleman with his teen daughter on line ahead of me purchasing more than a few items. I gave him the 20% off coupon. He was so happy and grateful. It seemed to really make his day and really made me feel good.

Coincidentally, this evening I received good news from my brother regarding something for my son that I was starting to become disappointed about.

I find good things have a way of coming back to me when I do something "good" for someone else.:meditate

Please post your RAOK and if Karma responded for you. :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-18-2011, 10:43 AM
I had to work late yesterday ,an eight hour day turned into twelve and a half BUT, it would of been a sixteen hour day if my friend John hadn't volunteered to work four of those hours with me. Also when I got home from work, my husband was planting two beautiful mums he got me in my big Clay pots.