PDA

View Full Version : Have you been missing CR email 2 pointers?

eac381
09-18-2011, 03:10 PM
I notice this weekend a creations rewards email worth 2 points and realized I haven't gotten any of those 2 point emails in a while as they don't indicate it in the subject anymore.

So I wondered if I had missed others so I copied a section of the email 'Earn 2 points for completing a sponsored' and did a search in my gmail (I assume this is available in hotmail and others) and found emails back a month or so I hadn't looked at. I clicked them all and still got credit for each of them. added up to about 20 points

richd97
09-18-2011, 04:26 PM
It was the first one I had gotten in a while. I usually check the emails quickly to make sure. I'm planning on canelling my account once I reach cashout again. The amount of non paying emails they send is getting ridiculous, and I've been waiting almost a month to get paid, and it still says "Not Yet Processed". The amount of time it takes to get paid has been getting longer & longer over the past couple of years. I have not seen any real attempt to improve the site for a long long time, except for short periods of extra point opportunities, and then it's back to the same old thing. I really don't know why I have stayed with them for so long.

eac381
09-18-2011, 04:58 PM
It was the first one I had gotten in a while. I usually check the emails quickly to make sure. I'm planning on canelling my account once I reach cashout again. The amount of non paying emails they send is getting ridiculous, and I've been waiting almost a month to get paid, and it still says "Not Yet Processed". The amount of time it takes to get paid has been getting longer & longer over the past couple of years. I have not seen any real attempt to improve the site for a long long time, except for short periods of extra point opportunities, and then it's back to the same old thing. I really don't know why I have stayed with them for so long.

Pretty much agree. Not sure why I stick it out either when there are other better sites to spend my time on

LisaPizza
09-19-2011, 09:07 AM
I notice this weekend a creations rewards email worth 2 points and realized I haven't gotten any of those 2 point emails in a while as they don't indicate it in the subject anymore.

So I wondered if I had missed others so I copied a section of the email 'Earn 2 points for completing a sponsored' and did a search in my gmail (I assume this is available in hotmail and others) and found emails back a month or so I hadn't looked at. I clicked them all and still got credit for each of them. added up to about 20 points

Thanks for the heads up - I usually just check all the boxes next to the CR emails and hit "delete". I hate all that junk they send. Might go see if there's anything I missed, tho...

ljtaylor
09-20-2011, 03:05 PM
My Points is just as bad. You have to look through every one just to find the 5 point emails.

janelle
09-21-2011, 01:09 PM
I dropped out of CR many months ago. Never got the pt.emails anymore and I couldn't get enough pts to cash out. I cashed out on what I had and dropped them.

smoothmom
09-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I was just deleteing the emails, now I open them. When i (finally) get to cash-out, I'm gone.

richd97
09-23-2011, 11:59 AM
It's now been over 1 month since I cashed out, and haven't received payment. I went to the information center, and it now says that PayPal takes 8-10 weeks. I don't recall what it said before, but I'm pretty sure it was about 2-4 weeks. The last 2 times I cashed out I received one in 12 days, and the other in 20 days. That's not a good sign.