PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a BD Party

Jolie Rouge
08-03-2011, 09:31 AM
I need ideas.... DS #1 turns 16 on Friday, DD turns 14 on the 10th, DS#2 turns 10 tomorrow. #1 now wants BD party ... which means the other two also want a "party". We usually just do a cake & ice cream, my sister and her kids come over ta-dah !

Money is tight ... so any ideas ??

angelkitty
08-03-2011, 02:41 PM
You have a lot birthdays in august
My daugter will be 21 on the 7Th
Can do one party for all the kids

Jolie Rouge
08-03-2011, 02:58 PM
LOL I am trying to do one party to please all the kids .... argh

Taterbo
08-04-2011, 11:42 AM
What about an End Of Summer Bash--Party---Do you have a pool??? Slip and slide??? The 16 & 14 year most likely like the same kind of music-I'm sure the 10 yo will go along with the older ones want--So set a music station to play their fav tunes..outside---Fun stuff for the kids to do--Water Balloons--Frisbees--Outdoors games--Cornhole-- Maybe some of the games seen on Minute To Win It...Stacking nuts on top of one another--ping pong balls it to cups--flip the cup onto a bottle--ring toss...The kids might have fun if they can set up the games... You could give out some fun prizes..Like 2 liter bottles of soda to the winners---Tickets for extra water balloons---a voucher for a sleep over night--school supplies---

I would serve simple kid friendly food...Hot Dogs, chips & drinks... SAMS Has a 50 count box of mixed chips for under $10. Get the jumbo pack of wieners...cheap eats and the kids like them...adults too... Don't make the food anymore work than you have to...

Decorations..Maybe some balloons and streamers---Dollar tree had some fun tropical theme items this year...leis--tiki stuff-- Think Beach fun..but not over the top..stuff may get wet...I would get fun colored plates, cups napkins to use...

Even tho the party is for all of them I would have separate cakes...Personalized for each child..That will give some separation...

Maybe a face painter--- Make it laid back and have some fun---

angelkitty
08-05-2011, 05:55 PM
That sounds like a fun party