A black 2011 Toyota prious
I'm not sure if I spelled it right
But took ling enough we where driving a
93 Toyota corolla until it was falling apart

Well just thought I would share some good news
With my friends :o

SLance68
08-02-2011, 03:46 PM
I am guessing it is a Prius? Have fun with your new car.

Jolie Rouge
08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
oh - good for you. Love that "new car" smell

angelkitty
08-02-2011, 04:03 PM
I love that new car smell too
My son added a new scent and it was not new car
Let just say we out to eat and he had something with beans
Well can you say new fart smell LOL

gmyers
08-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Congrats. I bet its really nice. I guess your son had to break it in lol.

littlered1
08-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Nice car! My daughter had one for a rental when she was home on leave. Amazing gas milage too. What color did you get? Congrats! New cars are great!!!!

Explorer 4x4'r
08-02-2011, 09:30 PM
new fart smell

how funny!!

what's not funny is someone farting in my truck and the seats cooling vents or the heat is on

pepperpot
08-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Congrats! Nice little car with great gas mileage! Enjoy!!

BeanieLuvR
08-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Congrats on your new car!!

sunniekiss
08-03-2011, 07:39 AM
Congrats on your new car.

I am guessing it is a Prius? Have fun with your new car.

But Sandy...it's a hybrid;) Did you see Top Gear electric car challenge on Sunday...hated the new Lambo & made nice with the old Stig. What is the world coming to?:paranoid;) I can't believe it isn't going to be back on until Christmas so I guess that means we get a Boxing Day episode & then nothing until June.

Richard & James both got new shows coming up.

sunniekiss
08-03-2011, 08:59 AM
I want to apologize to the OP for possibly making a snarky reply. That wasn't my intention at all but I feel bad. Prius is a great car & I have nothing against it. It is just hybrids are not my cup of coffee. I am more of the super car Aston Martin & Veyron kind of girl not that I could ever dream of affording those cars.
My next car will most likely be a Mazda.

pepperpot
08-03-2011, 09:11 AM
I want to apologize to the OP for possibly making a snarky reply. That wasn't my intention at all but I feel bad. Prius is a great car & I have nothing against it. It is just hybrids are not my cup of coffee. I am more of the super car Aston Martin & Veyron kind of girl not that I could ever dream of affording those cars.
My next car will most likely be a Mazda.
I hear what you're saying. It may not be the flashiest, hottest and fastest car however, she's gonna love it at the gas station.....that is, the infrequent trips to the gas station. ;)

We're thinking of getting a prius or ford escape hybrid to run around town.

SLance68
08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
I hear what you're saying. It may not be the flashiest, hottest and fastest car however, she's gonna love it at the gas station.....that is, the infrequent trips to the gas station. ;)

We're thinking of getting a prius or ford escape hybrid to run around town.

Ok before you run out and buy a hybrid. Keep this in mind. When I bought my Jeep with a 5.7 ltr Hemi it was actually not worth the "savings" in gas to purchase a Hybrid. I was looking at a Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot and both were hybrids. I would have to drive the hybrid for over 15 YEARS for the "savings" in gas to break even with the cost & operating cost of the Jeep with gas being $ 5.00 per gallon for the entire 15 years. What they don't tell you about hybrids is the cost of replacing the battery packs that cost $ 3 to 5 thousand and have to be done every 5 to 6 years and are not covered under warranties. So getting great gas mileage is not a reason I would ever look at when buying a car again. Can you tell I am a Bookkeeper = gotta justify spending those pennies.