PDA

View Full Version : need help NOW-paypal phone number

chasity43
06-17-2011, 08:28 AM
I was in my emails and there was an email from paypal in spanish, i don't read spanish. i opened another window and tried to get into my paypal to see what was going on, after i logged in it asked for my full bank account number. no way am i putting that in, so i called my bank to see if anything has been going on and someone tried to take $1000 out of my account. there isn't enough there for that so i was charged $22 for overdraft fees. i will be going into town soon and closing my bank account but would like to get ahold of paypal.

does anyone have their phone number as i will not log in and give my bank account info again.

Eyore
06-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Contact Us

PayPal Customer Service:

1-402-935-2050
(a U.S. telephone number)
4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays

You have questions about your PayPal account but are unable to log in?
Here you can reset your password (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_forgot-password).

ilikefree
06-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Wow, that stinks! Hope you get it figured out.

angelkitty
06-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Wow that sucks people stealing
Then then the bank steals from you
To.
I don't think I want paypal
Sorry that happened to you

CARROLIN
06-17-2011, 09:51 PM
OKAY...FOR ONE THING...YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE,
#2 YOUR MONEY CANNOT BE WITHDRAWN IF THAT FUNDS ARE NOT IN THERE
#3 NOTIFY YOUR PERSONAL BANK, OF THE OBVIOUS THEFT...PAYPAL GOES THRU THAT
#4 it may take up to 30 days, depending on your bank, suck'd for me at x-mas time...

#5 REPORT IT NOW!!! ( IT'S NOT PAYPAL'S FAULT, SOMEONE IS USING YOUR INFO!)

BEST WISHES. AND HOPEFULLY SMILES,
CARROLIN

EYORE GAVE YOU THE #...USE IT!

angelkitty
06-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Carrolin
Is pay safe or should I not open an account this kind of freaks me out

SLance68
06-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Carrolin

Paypal is safe. The biggest thing is if you get a e-mail from Paypal do NOT click on any links go and log into PayPal directly. There are lots of scammers that send out e-mails claiming it is from PayPal. So if you get a e-mail just close it and go directly to the site.

ilikefree
06-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Carrolin

Paypal is just as safe as anything else...just have to be very careful with everything you do online. Like SLance68 said, don't click on anything in an e-mail sent to you.

chasity43
06-23-2011, 10:04 AM
thanks got it fixed, whoever was in my paypal account switched it over to spanish instead of english, paypal had me reset password and security questions. closed my bank account and opened a new one and they refunded my money because it wasn't my transaction.

jasmine
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
awesome!!

paypal came through for you!!!!

And yes, do not EVER click on links through an email claiming that it is paypal, no matter how legit it seems to be. Always go directly to the site.

CARROLIN
06-24-2011, 10:35 AM
thanks got it fixed, whoever was in my paypal account switched it over to spanish instead of english, paypal had me reset password and security questions. closed my bank account and opened a new one and they refunded my money because it wasn't my transaction.

I'M NOT TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT...BUT AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE YOUR ISSUE RESOLVED! :kiss

LOL, ANS SMILES..
IF YA WATCH THE BOARD CLOSELY...YOU CAN TELL IF IT'S ME OR MY CHILDREN, PLAYIN' A PRANK...HINT...I TYPE IN ALL CAPS, AND THE BOARD FIXES IT FOR ME, SOMETIMES...
BUT YOU CAN TELL BY MY MISSPELLING A WORD...I CAN'T TYPE ...HINT...ANS WITH MY SMILES...HEH, HEHH! NOW THERE'S A REAL LOL!

JUST A HUG, AND LETTING YOU KNOW THE REAL ME
CWRROLIN....SEE :coy

CARROLIN
06-24-2011, 10:46 AM
:grouphug

I THINK YOU JUST GOT BIGGEST GROUP HUG EVER!

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grou phug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

SMILES.
CARROLIN

SEE TOLD YA YOU COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE :kiss

CARROLIN
06-24-2011, 10:55 AM
:grouphug

I THINK YOU JUST GOT BIGGEST GROUP HUG EVER!

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grou phug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

SMILES.
CARROLIN

SEE TOLD YA YOU COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE :kiss