PDA

View Full Version : Want to run away

sunniekiss
03-26-2011, 05:50 PM
To a deserted tropical island. Stupid me forgot to order literature for work last week. I can order from home but the thing is I can't remember which ones I need. The covers are so similar but one I only have a few left & the other I have 100's of.
To top it off I left work on Friday with my desk covered with quotes to price. I still haven't even started on appliance price changes, 25 pages with 100 prices on each page. prices change on April 1st but these should have been done last week since anything I do quote from now on will have to be priced at the higher price.
Did I also mention that I still haven't re-done one cabinet company that had price increases this month...2 different lines.
I forgot to fax in payroll which isn't a biggie; can do Monday morning. I still also have to get our accountant in to close out my books for last year.

pepperpot
03-26-2011, 10:10 PM
:hug I hate deadlines....

SLance68
03-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Girl you need an assistant. Hate to ask but could your DS come in and at least help with updating the prices? See if the boss would go for it - or even his GF. It would be better than being stressed out over it.

sunniekiss
03-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Girl you need an assistant. Hate to ask but could your DS come in and at least help with updating the prices? See if the boss would go for it - or even his GF. It would be better than being stressed out over it.

I wish but there is no way I can let anyone mess with numbers. The whle numbers thing is my job. I will be able to work through it but it is just going to take some time. I can just wade through papers to get a price if I really need to though.

My son is going to come in with me one day this week to CLEAN the place up. The outside needs to have cinders, old leaves & people's junk that they throw out their cars like soda bottles & chip wrappers. This all ends up along side our dumpster.
I am also going to have him straighten out the showroom as well. Countertops have got to be put on displays & I can't do it & boss doesn't have time.

Oh yea...to make matters worse I woke up to strep throat. I am paying the bills that have to be paid this week & then on to my couch & cuddley blankie. I knew I should have paid these bills last week but didn't. There was an error on Mom's oil bill to reconcile.