PDA

View Full Version : transferring pictures from iphone to computer

buglebe
03-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Is this difficult to do? I got a book about the iphone to learn how to do this. So far what I have found is "assuming you know how to transfer your pictures from the iphone to the computer, blah, blah, blah" . Are the steps simple enough for someone to tell me how to do it here?

jedmatters
03-10-2011, 08:14 AM
I do not have an iphone, but we email the photos to my email, and I download them that way.

You may try that

Explorer 4x4'r
03-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
On a Windows PC the easiest way to get pictures from your iPhone is to just use Windows Explorer, but there’s two ways to go about this:

Plugin your iPhone to the computer without iTunes running
Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
Select “View Content”
Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
Copy in Windows as usual
If your iPhone is already plugged into your PC, you can try this method:

Plugin your iPhone to your PC
Open “My Computer”
Find your iPhone, it will appear as any other camera would
Open iPhone to find your Photos
Select the pictures you want to copy to your computer and copy/paste them into the desired location on your PC
(or just drag and drop)
The Windows approach treats the iPhone more like a file system, but if you feel like it you can also use your favorite photo importing application to pull the pictures from the device as well.

You can also sync your photos using just iTunes on either Mac OS or Windows but that is more for iPhone backup purposes.

dv8grl
03-10-2011, 10:07 AM
I do not have an iphone, but we email the photos to my email, and I download them that way.

You may try that

LOL! Thats the way I do it too! I just email'em to myself, then download'em to the computer later.

dinosmom
03-10-2011, 12:31 PM
LOL, I email them to myself too!