PDA

View Full Version : I want/need today to end already

sunniekiss
02-25-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm not really venting or whining. I just want for today to be over with. This has just been the week of endless paperwork. I am tired of numbers & typing which is painful because my ds's cat stuck her claw onto my right index finger smack in the middle of a joint. Yes that cute little innocent baby who is my avatar.

buglebe
02-25-2011, 08:36 PM
I guess you meant your day at work. But now nearly the whole day is over. Almost time for bed.

sunniekiss
02-26-2011, 11:35 AM
I guess you meant your day at work. But now nearly the whole day is over. Almost time for bed.

You are correct it was work. It went from 50's & rain, to sleet then snow then got windy. Then I had plans to meet up with a friend to celebrate her birthday. She got to choose the place & she choose a place in town where there is little parking to begin with plus it was a Friday night & with the snow there was zero parking space.
Work wasn't all that much of a pleasure either. I spent over a week searching for an invoice that one of out vendors claimed was overdue so I fainlly caved & requested it to be faxed to me. It wasn't an invoice but a credit memo that was money due back to us.