PDA

View Full Version : Do you want many things?

buglebe
02-01-2011, 03:51 PM
I am talking about material things? I remember when I didn't want anything. When the kids or dh asked what I wanted for Christmas or birthday, I would have a hard time coming up with something. Lately I want everything. Why is this? Right now I want:
a huge philadendrum
book written by Keith Richards
the Back2Life back thing for dh
pinking shears
scrapbooking things
a new bookshelf

jasmine
02-01-2011, 05:01 PM
at some points in our lives, we just have to re-stock LOL !!!

dv8grl
02-01-2011, 05:09 PM
If anything, I want less.
What I really want is to get rid of everything and move to Uruguay and live on the beach in a 300sq ft cabin and fish for my food and raise chickens.

dv8grl
02-01-2011, 05:10 PM
book written by Keith Richards

I want to read that too., I put it on my reserve list at the library.

Bliss
02-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Not really.

Kelsey1224
02-01-2011, 08:35 PM
I want an iPhone. I am sick of my Blackberry but need to wait a few months until my contract with Sprint expires and then we will go to Verizon. Other than that...I think I have just about everything I could ever want.

Airbuswife
02-01-2011, 08:40 PM
nope, i'm good :)
i actually have too much stuff right now... time to purge!

whatever
02-01-2011, 08:50 PM
A bigger Tv(55") in our living room we dont need. lol
But dh won't let me get one because he says our is big enough. And he's right, thus
is why I haven't bought one yet.
And I would like new coffee table and end tables. But again dh says we don't need those either. lol

I have actually been trying to "rid" of some things. We redid our upstairs and My dh was complaining about how two people could have sooo much stuff. I agree.

BeanieLuvR
02-01-2011, 09:28 PM
All I want is good health for me and my family. I have more than enough material possessions and need to get rid of some.

jedmatters
02-01-2011, 09:58 PM
No. I do not want anything material. I am happy with what I have, and many times: think I have too much.
Plus, I would have to shop, and ugh... I hate shopping.

My husband just asked me what he could get me when he gets his yearly bonus. My answer... new glasses for him.
Took less than a second to answer.

janelle
02-01-2011, 11:35 PM
I want to redecorate the house but we need to have the house paid off first---at least that is what my hubby says. But he says it will be paid off at the end of this year and we have lived here for around 5 years so that's not bad. We downsized with this house and I do miss having an upstairs but I don't miss having a pool. It took too much work.