PDA

View Full Version : OMG a new bra size is released..

sunflowers
01-21-2011, 01:40 PM
L for Large!
New York, Jan 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Bra manufacturer, Bravissimo, has come out with the first L-cup bra to help women with bigger than average breasts to feel comfortable in their bras.

Over the years, getting the right size of bra for women with big breasts has been a big challenge for bra manufacturers. To try and solve that problem, Bravissimo first came up with the KK-cup size about two years ago. Though that in a way solved the problem for some women, it still left many women without the right bra size.

The L-cup bra which is the first of its kind is meant to solve that problem and leave those women that fail to get comfort from their bra something to try on.

A spokesman for Bravissimo revealed the importance of wearing the right kind of bra to a woman’s general self confidence.

The spokesman said that, “This might sound a bit over the top but it is easy to underestimate how much your figure, the way your clothes look and the way you feel about yourself can be transformed by the right bra.”

The spokesman further revealed that most women do not know the right size of bra for them. He revealed that almost 80 percent of all women walk around with the wrong bra size.

buglebe
01-21-2011, 10:08 PM
People probably think there are no women out there needing this size but that isn't true.
I am happy to read this and will pass it on immediately.

VenuStar
01-22-2011, 07:40 PM
I sure am glad my shrunk back down to a DD from H after I quit breastfeeding....I always had a backache headache and very very tired.