PDA

View Full Version : Do you have someone in your life that is never happy with anything?

Breezin
01-10-2011, 03:06 PM
The kind of person that you speak to often and you never hear anything good from?

They go out to dinner and find fault in their meal, they order new furniture and obsess over a minor imperfection,it's too hot, too cold, you name it they've got a problem with it...

dv8grl
01-10-2011, 03:40 PM
There are so many people who seem only happy when they are miserable. They are only happy when they are complaining.
Just like people who are only happy when their life is completely out of control.
I have a friend who does nothing but complain about how hectic her life is, yet she contstantly puts more & more on her plate., she'll get a new dog, or a bunny or instead of paying her bills she'll go and buy jewlery.

Kelsey1224
01-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Yep...I've know people like that. And, it's frustrating. But I agree with dv8grl...they can't seem to allow themselves to be happy. Or, maybe they crave the attention they get when things are going wrong. I pity them.

MsLynn
01-10-2011, 07:17 PM
my problem is my mother, lmao....

if i have a headache, hers has been hurting for a week, lol if i didn't sleep good, she hasn't been lately either, if i hurt my back at work, hers has been hurting too... whatever is wrong with someone else she has it too. lmao..... but for longer and its worse....

drives me insane, lol i've gotten so i don't mention anything about ailments, aches or pains, lol

buglebe
01-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Bless her heart, my mom was like Mrs Lynn's but I think maybe she had fibromyalgia and it just wasn't diagnosed then.But she also would study for weeks for the color paint, carpet, etc and then it wouldn't be right. When she did finally get it right though, she would be very happy with it. I don't know what's better. I can go out and buy a couch and a chair in one afternoon and be content. Mom would take 6 months to pick out what she wanted. Her house was beautiful and mine looks like it is, just thrown together but we are both happy with it. Both -meaning my husband and me.

Breezin
01-11-2011, 06:22 AM
my problem is my mother, lmao....

if i have a headache, hers has been hurting for a week, lol if i didn't sleep good, she hasn't been lately either, if i hurt my back at work, hers has been hurting too... whatever is wrong with someone else she has it too. lmao..... but for longer and its worse....

drives me insane, lol i've gotten so i don't mention anything about ailments, aches or pains, lol

Oh gosh mine is my mother too -- I try to have patience but sometimes it's just too much

jasmine
01-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Or when you tell someone something good about your life, or something good that has happened, or you did something... they always have to have a story that is better than yours.
For example, I get to go to disney world, other person: I've already been 4 times..... no matter what you come up with, they always have something better.
Or if you do get something that you think is just wonderful, like say a new vehicle, and your all excited about it, they will tear it down and say that it's basically a piece of crap, bad ratings etc...

baragabrat
01-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Rather than tell my story all I can say is a resounding YES!!!

dinosmom
01-13-2011, 02:13 PM
My MOTHER too! I know she was always like this but ever since my Father passed away she has gotten WORSE.