PDA

View Full Version : Homeland Security uncovers plot to poison food in restaurants and hotels.

Jolie Rouge
12-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Homeland Security uncovers plot to poison food in restaurants and hotels.
New threat and caution. More info..
http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=808&z=34

U.S. buffets and salad bars 'threatened with poison attacks' by Al Qaeda group behind 'ink cartridge' bomb plot. Al Qaeda terrorists planned to poison food at multiple US hotels and restaurants over a single weekend, it has been revealed this morning. The 'credible' plot involved slipping the poisons cyanide and ricin into salad bars and buffets, according to CBS news

Jolie Rouge
12-21-2010, 03:14 PM
A Terrorist Plot to Poison Buffets and Salad Bars
Tuesday, December 21, 2010, by Raphael Brion

CBS News reported yesterday about the latest terror attack on America involving the possible use of poisons — ricin and cyanide — in salad bars and buffets with "simultaneous attacks targeting hotels and restaurants at many locations over a single weekend."

CBS also reported that "a small group of corporate security officers from the hotel and restaurant industries" have been briefed by officials from the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Agriculture, and the FDA. Here's video from the news report:

http://eater.com/archives/2010/12/21/a-terrorist-plot-to-poison-buffets-and-salad-bars-at-hotels-restaurants.php

dv8grl
12-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Scary!

jasmine
12-21-2010, 06:48 PM
wow

Jolie Rouge
12-21-2010, 10:30 PM
I am guessing big cities would be more of a target ... I doubt AlQada would bother coming down here to our little rural neck of the woods... besides all the seasoning and sauce would dilute the other stuff down

Airbuswife
12-21-2010, 10:56 PM
you would be so surprised at how many "attacks" or trying to attack were thwarted at the airport. being married to a pilot, he shows me so much stuff that is so scary and crazy, just shows you how aggressive these CRAZY people are!!

pepperpot
12-22-2010, 07:19 AM
you would be so surprised at how many "attacks" or trying to attack were thwarted at the airport. being married to a pilot, he shows me so much stuff that is so scary and crazy, just shows you how aggressive these CRAZY people are!!

And what doesn't make it into the news. :agree: