PDA

View Full Version : Some anniversary ideas?

Faithfully
12-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Hi.
I was hoping some of you could give me some anniversary ideas that I could get my husband.
I don't want to buy the usual tools, or jewelry, ect..
I want something special, memorable, but I'm at a loss.
Im so uncreative at times,lol.
Our anniversary is on the 19th, and we will be married 25 years.
Thanks for anything you can come up with:)

baragabrat
12-04-2010, 06:32 AM
For our 25th we went up past the Mackinaw Bridge to St Ignace and spent the weekend, ate well, gambled some, wandered around, enjoyed each other.

gmyers
12-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Thats what I was thinking go on a trip together and enjoy each other and just have fun together.

Jessica23
12-04-2010, 11:09 AM
I think it's nice when you've spent so much time with someone to both go someplace that is sentimental for the both of you and that you've visited before - and to go someplace new to see how you relate in new surroundings.

One fun thing I've played with on recent dates is Miracle Fruit - it's a berry that changes your taste buds (you can get it online) so that all bitter things taste sweet. There are lists of foods that are recommended (my favorite is lemon, which tastes like candy!) to eat with it and it can be a fun experiment to do with a partner because you can feed each other and that can be kind of romantic. :)

Faithfully
12-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Great ideas everyone. Would love to do a trip, but we have kids we can't leave alone all night by themselves.
All the places we would go that are sentimental are 1000 miles away:( (we have moved extensively the past 25 years).
The miracle fruit sounds fun. I never heard of it, I will look it up.

Keep the ideas rolling in! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

jedmatters
12-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Silver anniversary.
Get a photo that means somethng and frame it in silver.

baragabrat
12-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Silver anniversary.
Get a photo that means something and frame it in silver.

Our kids did that for us! They took a wedding pic (we got married by a jp), had it blown up and framed it in a silver frame. I love it!