PDA

View Full Version : Swagbuck Reward

nasle
11-05-2010, 01:17 PM
I am planning to cash out my SB for Amazon Gift Card . $5 Amazon Card 450 SwagBucks but $25 Amazon Gift Card is for 3150 SB instead of 2250 SB.I sent them several emails about it but I did not get any answer.Anyone knows why ?

3lilpigs
11-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Nothing surprises me there anymore. I have no idea why it's like that, and good luck getting a response from someone!

I've been having trouble signing in to the site since Oct 18th. They responded to my email twice (a week later) but nothing ever came of it. "They're checking into it'' they say. Well it's been dang near a month and I still can't sign in!

They got rid of the Disney GC's......that's what I was working towards. Ticks me off. Heck, I've been ticked off with them ever since they changed everything around and increased the amount of SB's needed to get anything.

joyyy
11-05-2010, 02:30 PM
They get a discount on the $5.00 Amazon Gift Card but not on the higher amount ones.

richd97
11-05-2010, 02:56 PM
I am planning to cash out my SB for Amazon Gift Card . $5 Amazon Card 450 SwagBucks but $25 Amazon Gift Card is for 3150 SB instead of 2250 SB.I sent them several emails about it but I did not get any answer.Anyone knows why ?

It's been like that since I first joined. Under the $5 Amazon, it used to say that the "regular" price is 700(or something like that), but they were on special for 450, but now it just says 450, and does not mention the "regular" price. I've always cashed out for the $5 Amazon as soon as I hit 450 SB, since I just apply them to my Amazon account.

nasle
11-05-2010, 07:25 PM
They get a discount on the $5.00 Amazon Gift Card but not on the higher amount ones.

I think this makes sense.But now I got another question.Do they limit to cash out on Amazon gift cards?.I am worried that if I cash out $5 Amazon card for 450 SB then i have to wait another year to get to spend on it again.Did anyone get 2 of the $ 5 Amazon cards in same time or same month?

SoapNuts
11-05-2010, 09:18 PM
I think this makes sense.But now I got another question.Do they limit to cash out on Amazon gift cards?.I am worried that if I cash out $5 Amazon card for 450 SB then i have to wait another year to get to spend on it again.Did anyone get 2 of the $ 5 Amazon cards in same time or same month?

You can cash out for two $5 Amazon gift cards per day, and a max of 5 of the same reward per month.

eac381
11-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I usually get 2 - $5 Amazon gc's a month (wish I could figure out how everyone gets all these referrals to get more lol) But I have been reading on the SB FB wall that last year they had the Amazon gc's on sale (below 450) during a promo they had on for Black Friday - which apparently is the best pre-Christmas shopping day. It is Nov 26th this year, the day after Thanksgiving

Each day for a week they had a different gc on sale. Maybe it would be also worth picking up Paypal vs Amazon if the deal is good enough. I didn't have the points last year to take advantage of it though. There is speculation that TSG may do it again this year although he hasn't said so yet. So it might be worth while holding off cashing your points right now

I also have an Amazon referral link that I would appreciate anyone using if they buy through Amazon. please pm me if you don't mind linking thru