PDA

View Full Version : BzzAgent - Golden Key

FreeBnutt
10-23-2010, 11:36 PM
How do you use a Golden key to get into a campaign?

jnc880
10-24-2010, 12:22 AM
was looking online for the answer to the same ? you posted and this is what I came up with hope it helps. I have 2 keys too one is prolly well over a yr old.. hahah

You have one year to use your Golden Key:1. Check Agent Home whenever you can for new Golden Key campaigns (we'll only e-mail you about campaigns you could join without a Key)2. Golden Key campaigns will have a key icon 3. When you see a campaign you'd like, sign up for it right away because Golden Key spots in campaigns are limited

SLance68
10-24-2010, 08:59 AM
You have to wait until a campaign is offered to you that you can use a golden key for. Don't believe that they don't e-mail you for these that is not true I have gotten e-mailed about every one of them I was able to get into.

BeanieLuvR
10-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Me too! I have had 2 Golden Keys and only been offered 2 Golden Key campaigns. I used the one because it was about to expire and used the other one to get into one I really wanted into.

You have to wait until a campaign is offered to you that you can use a golden key for. Don't believe that they don't e-mail you for these that is not true I have gotten e-mailed about every one of them I was able to get into.

FreeBnutt
10-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks everybody!

I thought the whole idea of a Golden Key was to be able to get into a campaign of your choice that you would not normally be invited. Guess I was WRONG there, when you still have to wait for a 'key' one. IMO if used for an 'early' invites, doens't matter cuz your destined to it.

This will be the 3rd or 4th key wasted. :gaah :gaah