PDA

View Full Version : Today's date~~ 10/10/10

jasmine
10-10-2010, 08:37 AM
The Numerology of 10-10-10

October 10, 2010 has a distinctive number sequence. There is the fact that the number 10 is represented three times, and that only three different digits appear: the 0, the 1 and the 2. There are also noteworthy "coincidences" among the hidden numbers. For example, the 0 and the 2 dominate what we refer to as Challenges -- numbers whose presence denotes obstacles and difficulties we have to overcome in order to grow and move forward.

If we do a Karmic table, we notice that all numbers 3 and higher are missing, and that the number 1 is by far the most represented (the 0 doesn't count in a Karmic table). Finally, the Universal cycles are 3 (for the year), 4 (for the month) and 5 (for the day). All of this tells us that the Universal cycles for 10-10-10 are aligned in a way that their influences are more or less bundled -- like a spotlight as opposed to a regular light bulb -- and therefore will be more effective and specific. The question, of course, is what kind of effect they will have on our lives.

A Universal cycle
Since Universal cycles are, by definition, universal, their effect is global and therefore less felt by each individual. First we look at the Universal Day cycle for 10-10-10, which is 5: chaotic, dynamic and causing unexpected changes and events. A 5 day always brings surprises. Offsetting this to some extent is the disciplined and steadfast 4 Universal Month cycle -- but while this tends to put the brakes on the hectic 5, it also represents two directly opposing forces, so tension is high and conflict is certainly possible. The effect of the 3 Universal Year cycle is minimal, but does bring some communicative powers into play, which should be a good thing.

While these Universal cycles are important, what really sets this day apart is its multitude of 1s. Aggressive, confrontational, driven and strong-minded, the global energy for this day could be somewhat explosive. Add to that the fact that the 1 appears twice as a challenge or obstacle, and we can expect some troubles -- mainly in the form of unnecessary provocations and confrontations, hopefully more in the form of political bravado and grandstanding, and not in actual blood and bullets confrontations (although that can't be ruled out). Bloated egos with little or no common sense will unfortunately have the day. On October 10, we can expect some truly nasty examples of egotism.

Opposing energies
What is more troubling is that the first two decades of this millennium have a disproportionate number of days dominated by the 0, 1 and 2. Not the least of which is 12-21-2012, a date that, from a numerological perspective, sets a record as far as conflicting and directly opposing energies. I look at it as a kind of eclipse of the cycles when they are aligned so precisely they block the light. The high number of dates containing only the digits 1 and 2 is just another example of the inter-connectedness of everything, and symbolizes a time when it appears all of humanity is moving toward more extreme and distilled energies of good and bad. Simply put, the good gets better and the bad gets worse.

By any measure, the most important lesson we can learn from looking at these numbers is that those global growing pains mirror what takes place inside of each and every individual, whether consciously or not, because such is the nature of our reality; the outside mirrors the inside and vice versa (although recognizing the commonalities and understanding them may be close to impossible). It is my view that the struggles we see in the world around us are not all that different from our own. We fight wars inside of us all the time, we live with opposing forces within us and that seems to be our natural state of mind. Come to think of it, even the movements of particles depend on opposing forces, as do the stars and the galaxies. Pretty amazing, especially considering that what we aim for is what appears to be the exact opposite: peace.

Finding peace
So, can peace exist in an environment of opposing forces? As someone I greatly admire points out, the only way for this world to attain a true state of peace is when we, each and every one of us, find peace within ourselves. Perhaps that means living on a planet where opposing forces exist in a state of balance and acceptance, or call it love and tolerance, whether globally or within ourselves individually. It's just like the aforementioned eclipse, but instead of blocking the light, it allows it to pass through to smack into your now fully-awakened consciousness.
http://horoscopes.mydaily.com/astrology/2010/10/04/numerology-of-10-10-10/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk3%7C176509

Taterbo
10-10-2010, 12:07 PM
And the best part about today is....It is my husband's and my 22nd Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

3lilpigs
10-10-2010, 12:12 PM
And the best part about today is....It is my husband's and my 22nd Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

:congrat

Jolie Rouge
10-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Hapy Day Taterbo !

Great post Jas ...

3lilpigs
10-10-2010, 04:35 PM
And next year we'll have 11-11-11, then the year after will be 12-12-12........

Then we'll have to wait another 1000 years and start it all over again!

I can't wait! :lol

Taterbo
10-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Thank you ladies..