PDA

View Full Version : anyone use/own/know of/about the oscillating multi tools like from Dremel?

suzziq03
09-26-2010, 09:10 AM
I am looking to get one of those Multi DIY tools and I would like to get some honest opinions about them from users or hear what others have said about them if you know anyone that has used one before....to me this is a big purchase sense I do not have money to be throwing around and can not afford to be replacing or buying a tool for each individual thing I need to do.

thank you all in advance for helping me :)

SLance68
09-26-2010, 01:17 PM
We have 4 Dremels at my office. They hold up the best - we have tried the off brands and they don't last very long. Sears puts them on sale every once in a while.

BeanieLuvR
09-26-2010, 01:27 PM
My DH has a Dremel and loves it. I got my DH's at Walmart.

annie169
09-26-2010, 07:01 PM
MIL bought one for us from QVC about 7 years ago....its still going! I love using it. Its great for carving out pumpkins at Halloween!! Zip zip zip...its carved!!

suzziq03
09-28-2010, 11:46 PM
from your guy's post and a construction worker cousin just raving about this product I guess Dremel it is! lol. Thank you all for the advice, much appreciated!:top: man I miss the boards, but anymore im :drowning: between kids, home, dogs, etc. etc. etc. and now im trying to do projects? i got to be crazy.

anyway thank you all!!!