PDA

View Full Version : Are you going anywhere this week end?

buglebe
09-03-2010, 01:21 PM
We're not but I want to. I want to go to my daughters. It's about 100 miles from here. But I don't care where we go, I just want to go somewhere. DH wants to stay home. We are going over to other daughter's house to cook out Monday. I would love to drive down to Panama City or just go anywhere and spend one night.

BeanieLuvR
09-03-2010, 01:51 PM
No, I don't like to travel on holidays. We will probably go to Cedar Point and walk around but that will be about it. DH cooked out last weekend so I don't even want to have a cookout again. Maybe we will get pizza or eat out. I'm sorry you are having to stay at home. I don't know why men have to be so stubborn. :(

cSoReNSoN
09-03-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm going to the Tigers game Monday, but I go every game during the season. After I return from the game, I'll have a veggie dog w/some sides. Nothing too exciting here!

jasmine
09-03-2010, 07:35 PM
This weekend is my sons birthday, he will be 3 on Sunday, so I am planning a bunch of finger food etc... Maybe I'll cook out Monday, if I feel like it.

ilikefree
09-03-2010, 07:41 PM
I'd love to get away for a night or two just for something different, but if we do go anywhere, it would probably just be to the drive-in. They're having a dusk till dawn on Sunday night where they show cartoons for the kids and then 3 movies instead of the usual 2.

tonka06405
09-03-2010, 08:28 PM
where are you that they still have drive-ins? i really miss them!

Airbuswife
09-03-2010, 08:31 PM

we have one right about 2 miles in town from us!! we LOVE it!! :D

speedygirl
09-03-2010, 10:41 PM

We have them here too. We were supposed to drive down to the Cape today but the hurricane put a stop to that.

jasmine
09-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Our drive in burned to the ground yesterday, it made traffic stop along the highway, people getting out of their cars to watch. It was 60 years old and was a double (screen on both sides). It was where they shot the outsiders years ago.
I went there as a child..... very sad.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/History-Of-The-Admiral-Drive-In/WQWCk_Ru5ECLhDFb8ap9fQ.cspx

hotwheelstx
09-04-2010, 09:44 AM
No, no, no. Aggie won't GO ANYWHERE. He refuses to go. There's a lot of outdoor concerts and things going on here....HE WON'T GO.

ilikefree
09-04-2010, 10:10 AM
There are a few drive-ins within about an hour from our house in NW Ohio.

jasmine
09-04-2010, 11:26 AM
No, no, no. Aggie won't GO ANYWHERE. He refuses to go. There's a lot of outdoor concerts and things going on here....HE WON'T GO.

go without him, and have a beer LOL!!