PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the new Gain products?

newwiccan
09-02-2010, 04:31 PM
I love the Febreze candle and the dish soaps. I wish the candle came in the Apple Mango Tango scent though. It's my favorite.

Quaker_Parrots
09-03-2010, 05:37 AM
Boy have I ever seen them, and had my hands on alot of them too, lol(I work for the company). If you go to the Febreze website, you should be able to leave feedback and suggest they introduce the Apple Mango Tango scent. Here is a dirrect link: https://www.pgconnectdevelop.com/pg-connection-portal/ctx/noauth/PortalHome.do

I have used the Dish soap. I have been a die hard Dawn user always, but I like the gain. It does a decent job, and it is cheaper.

P&G is doing alot of cross merchandising. Not long ago they added the Febreze scents to all the different categories(Tide, Mr Clean, Swiffer, Downy, and Gain) Then they introduce Dawn to Tide. Now we have Gain going into different categories. I think it is a good thing.

newwiccan
09-03-2010, 12:10 PM
I want to try the Apple Mango Tango dish soap but nobody carries it here. I can only find the other 3 scents. I've been buying the Mr. Clean and Swiffer with Febreze for over a year. I love them!

baragabrat
09-03-2010, 02:08 PM
I picked up the lavender scented dish soap the other day for a buck (that's the only fragrance available at Dollar General.) and I really dislike it. The fragrance is too strong. It smells too much like the laundry detergent, which I like for my clothes, although I don't buy it because it's much too expensive.

3lilpigs
09-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I just got the lavender and original scent dish washing liquid at Rite Aid last night....for free!

On sale for 89 cents each, and there were coupons in Sundays insert, for $1.00 off! :D