PDA

View Full Version : My 3 Precious Cats

sunniekiss
07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Yesterday my ds surprised me with a 1/2 of a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. There is nothing I enjoy more than than cheesecake or red velvet cake.
I took it out to cut myself a slice. Before I could do that my ds called me into his room to show me something on his computer.
I came back to my kitchen to find 3 cats enjoying MY CHEESECAKE! I didn't know if I wanted to laugh, cry, thrown them outside or take a picture.
It must have been really good because they were enjoying themselves alot more than they were concerned that they know I spray them with water if they ever go near my kitchen.
I am just happy that this cheesecake was cut into 2 boxes so while those feline theives may have gotten part of my cheesecake they didn't get it all.

baragabrat
07-09-2010, 11:35 AM
What a waste of cheesecake!! They may have been enjoying it but I know they couldn't appreciate it as much as you do!! I mean, really...and you didn't take a picture??

buglebe
07-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Funny!! When I was little our dog MItzi stole a steak off the grill and ran a lot faster than Daddy could.
I would have loved to have seen the cats. I can just see them taking a glance at you and then going back to eating.