PDA

View Full Version : Grade Obama's First Year in Office

Jolie Rouge
07-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Via CBS News : http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-6116297-503544.html?tag=

jasmine
07-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Not to sound gripey, BUT, if you would make your poll anonymous and not public I would be more apt to voting. Many other of your polls are like this also.
If you go to the site and vote, you can see by the results that he is more than failing (right now anyway).

3lilpigs
07-09-2010, 10:28 AM
What's below an "F"? LOL

YNKYH8R
07-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Not to sound gripey, BUT, if you would make your poll anonymous and not public I would be more apt to voting. Many other of your polls are like this also.
If you go to the site and vote, you can see by the results that he is more than failing (right now anyway).What does that matter?

3lilpigs
07-10-2010, 03:14 AM
What does that matter?

She could vote, and not have to worry about any backlash to her opinion.

galeane29
07-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Anyone on that poll voting better than an F has got to be oblivious to the world around them.

YNKYH8R
07-10-2010, 05:11 AM
She could vote, and not have to worry about any backlash to her opinion.Backlash on BBS...surely you jest.

YNKYH8R
07-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Anyone on that poll voting better than an F has got to be oblivious to the world around them.I gave him a 'C'.

jasmine
07-10-2010, 06:13 AM
What does that matter?

I just don't care for people to view my votes on some topics/things, I wish to remain anonymous. Kinda like when you go and vote for real at the polls, it's private.

YNKYH8R
07-10-2010, 06:37 AM
I just don't care for people to view my votes on some topics/things, I wish to remain anonymous. Kinda like when you go and vote for real at the polls, it's private.

Understood.

Jolie Rouge
07-13-2010, 08:09 PM
too late to change the "privacy" issue ... I am curious to see who votes in tandem with what they "say" ... and who doesn't want to make a commitment to their statements.

Jolie Rouge
12-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Who does these things ??

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_total_approval_graphics/december_2010/obama_total_approval_december_27_2010/433855-1-eng-US/obama_total_approval_december_27_2010.jpg

2010 polls: Obama most admired man; Palin top religious newsmaker
By Rachel Rose Hartman
Mon Dec 27, 1:41 pm ET

It was a tough year to be Barack Obama in many respects--but he's ending it on a strong note. Not only did the president rack up a number of key legislative wins in the lame-duck 111th Congress, but he also won the honor of being the man Americans admired most in 2010, according to a Gallup/USA Today poll released Monday.

Twenty-two percent of Americans surveyed said that the president is the person they hold in highest esteem, granting Obama the titled of "Most Admired Man" for the third year in a row in the annual survey.

George W. Bush placed second with 5 percent, and Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela and Bill Gates rounded out the top five, in that order.

Hillary Clinton placed first in Gallup's survey of the woman Americans most admire.

However, while Obama is holding steady in terms of mundane esteem, one of his best-known detractors made impressive inroads in another poll gauging popularity in a beyond this-worldly scale. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin--who also finished second in the "Most Admired Women" tally, ahead of another longtime rival, Oprah Winfrey--took top honors in an online poll Monday for her influence on the country's religious values.

The former Alaska governor placed first in a USA Today online straw poll of the top religion newsmaker of 2010. Palin finished ahead of Pope Benedict and Imam Abdul Feisal Rauf, the man behind the proposed religious center with mosque proposed near Ground Zero. The men tied for second place.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20101227/ts_yblog_theticket/2010-polls-obama-most-admired-man-palin-top-religious-newsmaker

----

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/december_2010/obama_approval_index_december_27_2010/433852-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_december_27_2010.jpg

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Monday, December 27, 2010

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 29% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10.

Thirteen percent (13%) say rate Congress as good or excellent.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern. Overall, 48% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

A review of census data by Michael Barone finds that the U.S. population grew fastest in states with no state income tax.

Fifty-nine percent (59%) believe the primary role of government is to protect individual rights and freedom. Twenty-four percent (24%) say it’s to ensure fairness and social justice while 10% say the main role of government to manage the economy.

A Wall Street Journal profile called Scott Rasmussen "America's Insurgent Pollster." The Washington Post calls him "a driving force in American politics." If you'd like Scott to speak at your conference or event, contact Premiere Speakers Bureau.

In a book released earlier this year, Scott observed that, "The gap between Americans who want to govern themselves and politicians who want to rule over them may be as big today as the gap between the colonies and England during the 18th century." He added that “The American people don’t want to be governed from the left, the right, or the center. They want to govern themselves.” In Search of Self-Governance is available at Amazon.com.

It is important to remember that the Rasmussen Reports job approval ratings are based upon a sample of likely voters. Some other firms base their approval ratings on samples of all adults. President Obama's numbers are always several points higher in a poll of adults rather than likely voters. That's because some of the president's most enthusiastic supporters, such as young adults, are less likely to turn out to vote. It is also important to check the details of question wording when comparing approval ratings from different firms.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

DreamWarrior
01-03-2011, 06:25 PM
I gave him an "F" and I dont care who knows...LOL I feel the way I feel because I'm allowed to... I dont have to explain myself to anyone, you feel the way you do, I feel the way I do...they dont have to be the same because we are different people with differing opinions.

tarasdream
01-03-2011, 06:45 PM
I gave him an "F" and I dont care who knows it either

tngirl
01-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh, you know how I voted...lol...you won't even have to look and see :)

Bliss
01-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Who does these things ??

Twenty-two percent of Americans surveyed said that the president is the person they hold in highest esteem, granting Obama the titled of "Most Admired Man" for the third year in a row in the annual survey.

I don't think they poll the average American...

LMAO - Now, that is humorous..... I also gave him a "F"

stresseater
01-12-2011, 10:47 PM
She could vote, and not have to worry about any backlash to her opinion.

I thought backlash was outlawed here. That's why I haven't been around in so long. I gave a big F also. I know.... shocker. ;)