PDA

View Full Version : To what extent do you believe in aliens?

Mini
06-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Ok I cant sleep so Ive been watching the History channel for the past couple hours and theyre talking about aliens and ufo's. They are talking about how aliens came to Earth and created humans to be slaves for them or that aliens mated with humans so we have aliens as ancesters...

I admit some of the things they are talking about do make sense and I DO believe in aliens/ufo's/etc but Im still trying to grasp the idea that we all have alien in us :lol although sometimes I wonder about some people!

How much do you believe? Or none at all?

:beamup

BeanieLuvR
06-12-2010, 11:59 PM
I don't believe in aliens at all.

Sweetberries
06-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Don't believe in aliens

3lilpigs
06-13-2010, 04:02 AM
Isn't Arizona overrun with Aliens??

Oh wait, wrong kind!:rofl:

Yes, I believe there are aliens out there.

Out of this entire solar system, how can we claim to be the only ones here??

As for aliens inside us.......not so sure about that.

NasCat
06-13-2010, 04:47 AM
There are a lot of things I don't believe ABOUT them, but I do believe they exist. I saw something over 20 years ago, that to this day I believe was a UFO.

dv8grl
06-13-2010, 05:39 AM
I believe 100% in Aliens., That we did come from other planets.
Read Chariots of the Gods.

baragabrat
06-13-2010, 05:48 AM
I neither believe nor disbelieve in aliens. When one walks up to me and says "yo", then maybe...but I have too much to think about dealing with folks who are original to this planet to bother with thinking about aliens and their existence.

ahippiechic
06-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Isn't Arizona overrun with Aliens??

Oh wait, wrong kind!:rofl:

I saw some this morning!

jerseybarb
06-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Gee, I've always felt like an alien myself, guess that's why I like science fiction.

If we are alone in the cosmos, seems like a waste of real estate, lol

Faithfully
06-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Nope, I don't believe in aliens, but I do believe in spirits(ghosts) whatever you call them.

buglebe
06-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Yes, I believe there are aliens out there.

Out of this entire solar system, how can we claim to be the only ones here??

As for aliens inside us.......not so sure about that.

Yes

jedmatters
06-14-2010, 10:07 AM
I would have to say YES.. there has to be life on other planets and maybe even stars and comets.

It may not be carbon based, or even need water or oxygen to survive; after all; it is from somewhere BESIDES earth. And is obviously smarter than we are: it avoids EARTH

Do I think we are offspring of an alien race: no. I think we are the pets of something; and kept in a snowglobe on a desk. when things get calm: tjhe creature swirls the snowglobe and all fit hits the shan.

baragabrat
06-15-2010, 05:20 AM
I would have to say YES.. there has to be life on other planets and maybe even stars and comets.

It may not be carbon based, or even need water or oxygen to survive; after all; it is from somewhere BESIDES earth. And is obviously smarter than we are: it avoids EARTH

Do I think we are offspring of an alien race: no. I think we are the pets of something; and kept in a snowglobe on a desk. when things get calm: tjhe creature swirls the snowglobe and all fit hits the shan.

LMAO!! I think you've been watching too many episodes of Twilight Zone, jedmatters!!!

Jolie Rouge
06-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Yes, I believe there is life on other planets although I don't think they keep human sex slaves - someone has been reading to many pulp fiction from the 50's when they came up with that.