PDA

View Full Version : Butt, Seriously?

Jolie Rouge
05-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Just when we thought we'd heard of every beauty treatment on the planet, we saw something new that made us do a serious double take.

Exhibit A: Completely Bare's Bikini/Bum Facial (which we realize is not technically, um, a facial). With bathing suit season on the horizon, this five-step treatment aims to beautify the derriere. It involves cleansing, microdermabrasion, steaming, an organic mask, and LED light therapy that purportedly detoxify the bum and prevent bacteria and acne from spreading.

Bottoms up, ladies ....

Heidi
05-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Maybe back in my high school cute butt days. Now I just prefer to keep it covered up!

cabby92
05-20-2010, 06:17 AM
Now I just prefer to keep it covered up!

EVERYONE prefers I keep mine covered up.

buglebe
05-20-2010, 06:18 AM
no, never!

3lilpigs
05-20-2010, 06:37 AM
Guess I'm going to be the only one to say YES. :rofl:

We take care of the rest of our body with moisturizers, exfoliators (sp?),etc... so why not our butts?? :D

The question isn't whether or not you'd SHOW your butt. lol.

Jolie Rouge
05-20-2010, 07:10 AM
taking care of my butt at home is one thing ... letting someone else :eek: not so much. Might frighten them - they'd need years of therapy ... better not.

Anniston
05-20-2010, 07:17 AM
EVERYONE prefers I keep mine covered up.

That was awesome! I laughed so hard at your line!

BTW, same here!!

cpbaby
05-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Guess I'm going to be the only one to say YES. :rofl:

We take care of the rest of our body with moisturizers, exfoliators (sp?),etc... so why not our butts?? :D

Nope, Im #2. Id do it. Makes sense to me.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-21-2010, 05:28 AM
I'd call my best friend and say "lets go get our ass's done" lol and she'd say "OK" We do stupid shiet all the time..so yep, I'd try this.

Jolie Rouge
05-21-2010, 09:27 AM

But you have to show your butt to the person doing the "procedures" .... :eek:

sunniekiss
05-21-2010, 09:35 AM
I'd do it. I normally have a Brazillian wax done every summer. I have zero modesty left. I have had so many surgeries done on my private areas so this would be a no biggie for me.

jedmatters
05-22-2010, 04:55 AM
Sunniekiss, that was my thought:
We shave other areas, and cleanse them: why not the rear!

I can not do NAIR or waxing (Joe breaks out)... so I have to Brazilian shave!!!
FUN!
But yes, I would do it...if it were near PODUNK TOWN

pepperpot
05-22-2010, 09:09 AM
If I had acne (or a skin condition) on my rear end and it was physically uncomfortable and/or showed outside the bathing suit area....yes, I'd go to the dermatologist and have the skin condition addressed.

speedygirl
05-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Another one who gets a Brazilian now and then, After working in OB-GYN for so many years, all modesty has flown out the window.

cpbaby
05-29-2010, 08:47 AM
I had a Brazilian last week....Id be a LOT less concerned with someone looking at my booty than my hoohoo........