PDA

View Full Version : Free Dr Scholl's for Her Insole

suzski
04-02-2010, 11:48 AM
This says you get one....hopefully that is one PAIR as, otherwise, one of my feet is not going to be happy with me!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/drschollsforher?ref=ts

drivette
04-02-2010, 01:27 PM
This says you get one....hopefully that is one PAIR as, otherwise, one of my feet is not going to be happy with me!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/drschollsforher?ref=ts

The fine print says you will get one. You will love it so much you will buy a pair!

I Gotta Have It
04-02-2010, 01:45 PM
The fine print says you will get one. You will love it so much you will buy a pair!

That's stupid...why would they send u just one...not even worth the trouble signing up ?!

nelda
04-02-2010, 02:01 PM
That's stupid...why would they send u just one...not even worth the trouble signing up ?!

I agree, but at least one will give me a chance to see if the arch in this style hits my foot in the correct place. Last year I bought a pair (about $10) and couldn't use them.

3lilpigs
04-02-2010, 03:33 PM

I agree. You'll end up doing more harm than good if you wear one insole all day. A half off coupon would have been better.

I appreciate their offer, it's just that it makes no sense.

ladycat3
04-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Same here----think I'll pass on this one.

grammafor4
04-04-2010, 05:23 PM

Here is what is on their site
When taking the Dr. Scholl'sŪ For Her Challenge, remember you're only getting one insole so that you can really feel the difference it makes in your shoes. We don't recommend wearing only one insole for an extended period of time. You have 2 feet! So after you try one, and we know you're going to love it, go out and buy a pair and treat BOTH of your feet!

Angibaby26
04-04-2010, 08:50 PM
I wonder if you can buy only one in the store because I will already have the one they gave me. They should sell it to us for half price so we can get the second one also :o)