PDA

View Full Version : Free Box Natural Instincts Rich Color Crème - First 5000 - Offer starts 4/1, 12 pm EST

lmhilly
04-01-2010, 08:09 AM
http://www.thepromotionaloffer.com/naturalinstincts/?link=body_graphic_button_mid_left_get_your_free_b ox_of_natural_instincts&utm_source=clairol_signup&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=riche_creme&utm_content=free_box_html&ci_tag=email

Natural Instincts
Get it FREE before it's gone**

Only the first 5000 women will get a FREE box of new Natural Instincts Rich Color Crème.**

So don't miss out! You'll get healthier hair color* that leaves your hair feeling softer***, in just 10 minutes.† In fact, Natural Instincts is the first hair color clinically proven to be less damaging.* Click below to get your box for FREE**, beginning April 1 at 12pm EST.

Get your free** box of Natural Instincts [clairol.com]

* vs. leading level 3.

** While supplies last up to 5000 boxes. Offer begins 12:00pm EST on April 1, 2010. Limited to one per household or name. Must be 18 years or older. Void in Maine.

lmhilly
04-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Page is up!

Your request was successfully received—and your coupon should arrive in 4–6 weeks. In the meantime, learn more about Natural Instincts by visiting our website. Visit Natural Instincts

nelda
04-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Thanks for posting this offer! It's appreciated!

"Your request was successfully received—and your coupon should arrive in 4–6 weeks. In the meantime, learn more about Natural Instincts by visiting our website. Visit Natural Instincts"

pineapple
04-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Page is up!

Woohoo got in! I opened it the first time and it said unavailable then I had to copy and paste the address into a new bar.. Just in case anybody else had problems!! THANK YOU!

grammafor4
04-01-2010, 10:31 AM
This offer is no longer available. But our Clairol emails will let you know when more great savings are available
Geez this went quick

Cooter
04-01-2010, 11:12 AM
They sure did, I didn't get in..congrats to all that did get in for it