PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a cricket expression?

The_Kinzzy
02-26-2010, 02:05 PM
I was wondering if these can do fishing themes? TIA

Anniston
02-26-2010, 05:46 PM
I have one. I am really not sure what you mean about fishing themes. I know there is a cartridge that has two cutesy fish with a fish bowl. And another that has a camping theme that may have more regular type fishing things that are not cartoonish. Give me more detail what you want to do and I can probably explain better.

The_Kinzzy
02-27-2010, 06:51 AM
I am actually making a fishing scrapbook and I am trying to find someone who can make me some fishing things from theirs because I don't have one :(

Anniston
02-27-2010, 06:50 PM
I responded to your personal message.

buglebe
02-28-2010, 04:52 PM
I was wondering if these can do fishing themes? TIA

I was totally lost about this thread. I didn't know what a cricket expression was. I didn't get it until I saw that you were scrapbooking. I still have never heard the term cricket expression. Is that a common expression to everyone else?

Anniston
03-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Buglebe, the Cricket Expression cutting machines are known by a lot of non scrappers because there is an infomercial about them. A lot of people that I know who do not scrapbook know what they are just because of the infomercials.

suzziq03
03-01-2010, 10:57 AM
I wanted one of these things so bad when they were on sale for $89 at big lots last week :( it really stinks not working. I hope your able to find the theme you are looking for, its nice to read ppl's opinions n info they give on this thing.

The_Kinzzy
03-01-2010, 11:07 AM
WOW $89, I might have to check out big lots later today,lol

buglebe
03-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Buglebe, the Cricket Expression cutting machines are known by a lot of non scrappers because there is an infomercial about them. A lot of people that I know who do not scrapbook know what they are just because of the infomercials.

Thank you. I thought it was some expression I had never heard. I have been gathering stuff for several years to scrapbook but I haven't gotten started. It's like I don't know where to start.

Shann
03-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I was totally lost about this thread. I didn't know what a cricket expression was. I didn't get it until I saw that you were scrapbooking. I still have never heard the term cricket expression. Is that a common expression to everyone else?

It's actually called Cricut Expression, but it's pronounced Cricket, they sell them at walmart, JoAnn, Michaels and I've even seen them at Big Lots.

OP I don't know if they have fishing themes, but check out their website, it should show you which cartridges are avail. :)