PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Day, Sad Night

n2space
01-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Someone close to me is dying. I found out tonight. I'm so sad, it's hard to take it in.

buglebe
01-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Someone close to me is dying. I found out tonight. I'm so sad, it's hard to take it in.

I feel for you. It is so rough and the older and longer you live the more you see this happen. I have been so depressed yesterday and today because someone I loved with all my heart died 9 yrs ago. I still miss him, it seems like every day. It does get easier but there are still times that it hits you so hard.
You don't say how old the person is, but sometimes that doesn't even matter when it is some one you love. My friend had a heart attack on the street taking a walk with his wife. Maybe you will have a chance to say goodbye to your friend. Death is a part of life but it is not the part we like. Be Brave.

Anniston
01-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Hugs to you. That is so hard.

sunniekiss
01-26-2010, 09:11 AM
I am so sorry.

MERE CHAT
02-02-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. It's always hard to know someone who's dying but from the moment we're born we are ALL dying. That's why I believe in the Golden Rule (do unto others as you would have them do unto you) and Carpe Diem (Seize the Day). We are all here for a limited time and we never know when it we will our time to go, so try a be a kind, loving person to others and live your life to the fullest while you can!!!

Memedav
02-03-2010, 04:19 AM
hugs to you & prayers also