PDA

View Full Version : Lightspeed & MySurvey combining

richd97
01-24-2010, 05:28 PM
I just received this email from MySurvey:

MySurvey.com & Lightspeed Join Forces

In the June 2009 Edition of Opinion Matters we let you know that the parent company of MySurvey.com became part of WPP's information, insight and consultancy division, The Kantar Group. Another very similar online panel, Lightspeed Consumer Panel, is also a part of The Kantar Group. Because MySurvey.com and LightspeedPanel.com are owned by the same company, we are able to join forces to make your membership a more rewarding experience. Watch for exciting changes over the next few months, including more ways to share your opinions through surveys from both MySurvey.com and Lightspeedpanel.com.

gypsyjo
01-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Hmmmm, I din't get that email but it will be interesting to see what happens.

gypsyjo
01-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Hmmmm, I didn't get that email but it will be interesting to see what happens.

painterfam
01-24-2010, 05:46 PM
it was in the mysurvey monthly newsletter. .but I didnt find anything about combining points or anything

smoothmom
01-24-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm a member of both of them. I didn't get the email, but this isn't that great. If My Survey sends a survey I qualify. Lightspeed just sends out random surveys that I may or may not qualify for. Well, we'll see.

Lori63
01-25-2010, 01:42 AM
I hated Lightspeed and quit-I hope this 'joining together' isn't a bad thing. I've been with MySurvey for a LONG time.

LisaPizza
01-25-2010, 06:39 AM
I like MySurvey, HATE Lightspeed. Funny that they can be owned by the same company and be so different.

gypsyjo
01-25-2010, 07:34 PM
I have been with both of them for years. Had a few problems with Lightspeed but not enough to quit. I love MySurvey. Hope it works out ok.

DeeK822
01-26-2010, 07:26 AM
I hope it will be a better combo than the Toluna/Greenfield.
Maybe we'll not see anything about a fictitious Lauren anymore.

LisaPizza
01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Maybe we'll not see anything about a fictitious Lauren anymore.

That's what I'm hoping - that "Lauren" gets her walking papers!

I've "reactivated" my Lightspeed account many, many times and, when they still don't send surveys, I go to the site to check for them. It says that since I haven't responded to any surveys, my account has been deactivated. I activate it again and they deactivate it. "Lauren" hasn't helped me one bit, so if she gets canned, that's fine with me. LOL. The thing is, they never send me any surveys via e-mail. If I go to the site to check for them, I'll have a stack waiting and as soon as I click on one, it'll give me the "sorry, you've paused the survey" message. I just have no luck with them. Hoping they improve when they combine with MySurvey.

bethieb
01-27-2010, 11:14 AM
I hated Lightspeed and quit-I hope this 'joining together' isn't a bad thing. I've been with MySurvey for a LONG time.

I had the same experience. I hope that MySurvey will continue to be a good, reliable company.