PDA

View Full Version : Secrets

sunniekiss
12-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Have you ever been told a secret that you wish you never knew about?

gmyers
12-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Yes I have. Some secrets are better not known.

krisharry
12-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes and it ruined a friendship because of it.

sunniekiss
12-15-2009, 12:17 PM
It's bad...really bad.

loris520
12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
It's bad...really bad.

Tell us we won't tell lol

Kelsey1224
12-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Yep...I was told at the funeral of my very best friend...by a woman who also used to be a close friend of the friend who passed away. I never knew why they had a falling out, but this other 'friend' felt the need to unburden herself.

I don't know if anyone else knows this 'secret'...it doesn't really matter because all parties are now dead...just some family remains. But...I will never tell what I was told.

Taterbo
12-15-2009, 01:16 PM
YES...By the neighbor...These two moved here a short time ago..as room mates..M-F...

Now they do not sleep together..so they are roomies and share costs..But she is rather mean to him..very demanding..Well he has family coming down from up north and he has decided to return with them...So he has come to me, to take her shopping, so he can get his stuff out...UGGGGGGGGGGGGG...Do not put me in the middle....I can't blame for wanting to leave..BUT suck it up and tell her flat out...do not sneak away..coward...
God luck for me..I am already busy that day...So I'm out of it...But I still know he is leaving and she still is clueless to it...

Hope your issue is not so messed up...

msginna
12-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Yes my crazy aunt thought it was best that I knew a secret when I was what 12 years old, bypassing my mother of course.....uggggggg

Airbuswife
12-15-2009, 01:35 PM
its ok sunniekiss.... you're allowed to tell them that i also slept with Tiger.

sorry to have burdened you with my secret...

(trying to make you smile :) ) hugs to you!

DreamWarrior
12-15-2009, 02:33 PM
more times than I care to remember...

dinosmom
12-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Oh yes, WAAAAAY too many times.

gmyers
12-15-2009, 02:39 PM
It's bad...really bad.

I hope its something you can live with and it doesn't bother you a lot. It doesn't sound like it is. So I hope you'll be ok.

sunniekiss
12-15-2009, 05:17 PM

YOU are very close!! OK I am NOT involved other than by blood but oh my, the secrets that we keep.
Now everything I went through these past 5-6 years NOW makes sense. How dumb & blind could I have been.

Vanilla
12-16-2009, 06:14 AM
Once something is stated it can never be retracted. You can never unscramble eggs.

whatever
12-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Once something is stated it can never be retracted. You can never unscramble eggs.

Now I have that vision in my head. LOL

sunniekiss
12-16-2009, 12:38 PM
You can never unscramble eggs.

That is a perfect analogy. My statement was that no amount of super glue can fix Humpty Dumpty one he falls, it will always be a cracked egg.

I am not at all involved other than being told the secret. I didn't want/need to know this.

This person is fighting depression & asked me how I dealt with it & I said medication, a shrink & alot of self examination. Then a remark was made about wanting something you can't have. My response was if you keep looking at your glass as being 1/2 empty rather than 1/2 full you will never be happy. Everything positive you do in life can only fill you glass while negative things empty you glass faster.
No one can go back in time to when you were in your 20's & single; that is something you have to accept as fact. You can't just erase 40 years; it happened & you lived it. Going where this person wants to go will only hurt way too many people. No one will end up winners.
This is never, ever a good, right or moral thing to do.

Anniston
12-17-2009, 10:19 AM
It is in an awful place to be...hearing something an not wanting to know it. In the last year, we have been privy to a lawsuit, with both parties confiding in us, and we just had to put a stop to it. It is a complicated suit, and we know enough to know that guilt lies with both parties and we just don't want to be in a position to take sides.

It is funny, because in my younger years, I would have given a pinky finger to know all this insider stuff! But, alas, the maturity bug bit me a few years ago!

iluvmybaby
12-17-2009, 10:54 AM

WATCH OUT, his wife has a tire iron and she aint afraid to use it....Secrets are secrets because they are not supposed to be told, I hate knowing deep dark secrets