PDA

View Full Version : Oh you know what...who has vodka?

sunniekiss
12-14-2009, 05:30 PM
I just had an unbelieveable day. I knew I should have called in sick today.

Licchl05
12-14-2009, 05:50 PM
*hugs* i had one of those days yesterday.

jerseybarb
12-14-2009, 06:48 PM
(((((((hugs)))))))

Airbuswife
12-14-2009, 07:16 PM
ME!! i have vodka, beer, whiskey, wine and tequila rose... come on over, we'll share a few holiday drinks together! :)

hope your week gets better :)

kandj'smom
12-14-2009, 07:20 PM
I have watermelon and cherry vodka, which would you prefer?

ElleGee
12-14-2009, 07:38 PM
I have heard a LOTof complaints about today from various people about today sucking the big one lol

I am on glass 3 of Merlot... I can already tell this week is going to be Hell..

shadowcats
12-14-2009, 09:27 PM
im a diabetic , and im taking metroformin and it specifically says avoid alcoholic beverages,,,,,,,,,,,, grrrrrrrrrrr i could use a drink right now,,,,,,,,
phoey ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

krisharry
12-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Hugs, It was a crappy day for me too. Let's get together and drink, I make wicked vodka and anythings.

sunniekiss
12-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Hugs, It was a crappy day for me too. Let's get together and drink, I make wicked vodka and anythings.

Works for me! I had a work-related problem that I have worked for 3 years & finally got both sides to agree to a settlement only to have it blow-up in my face this morning. Just wait until the other lady who was working with me on this finds out.
I think I need a double maybe mixed with a shot of tequila. I don't normally drink, the whole was married to an alcoholic thing, but on my way home today I am stopping for a bottle of something.

krisharry
12-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Works for me! I had a work-related problem that I have worked for 3 years & finally got both sides to agree to a settlement only to have it blow-up in my face this morning. Just wait until the other lady who was working with me on this finds out.
I think I need a double maybe mixed with a shot of tequila. I don't normally drink, the whole was married to an alcoholic thing, but on my way home today I am stopping for a bottle of something.

I don't drink either, but I have many, many days where I feel like drinking. LOL
Well, the holidays are a perfect time for a little indulgence.

dinosmom
12-15-2009, 02:46 PM
I've had a crappy last 3 months. Here is to hoping it gets better for ALL of us!!!!!

sunniekiss
12-15-2009, 05:19 PM
My boss said I am just too nice.