PDA

View Full Version : Remember Octomom?

gmyers
11-24-2009, 04:58 PM
They said on HLN that she was doing an interview with Good Morning America and said she wasn't ruling out having more kids if she falls in love and gets married. They also said she still has 14 embryoes in storage she can use. Good grief! How many embryoes did they fertilize for her.

jasmine
11-24-2009, 05:04 PM
yeah, if SHE can take care of them

I think if I was the doctor that delivered her last babies, I might have considered of secretly tying her tubes!

gmyers
11-24-2009, 05:07 PM
I wonder if she's crazy enough to have the other 14. I think she will rather than lose them.

whatever
11-24-2009, 05:12 PM
She has said all along from the beginning she would like more kids. So this is no surprise. I remember people being outraged (myself included) because she could not financially take care of the ones she already has when she had them. So to have anymore would be retarded.

gmyers
11-24-2009, 05:19 PM
They showed some of the babies they look heathy and taken care of. But financially I don't see how she does it or just caring for them for that matter.

jasmine
11-24-2009, 05:21 PM
she has nannies to take care of them

Jolie Rouge
11-24-2009, 05:54 PM
How is she paying for nannies on student loans as a primary income ?

janelle
11-24-2009, 06:28 PM
She has made the kids a media circus to pay the bills. Any doctor who works for her in the future is crazy. What happened to the last doc? They should lose their license.

DreamWarrior
11-24-2009, 06:37 PM
personally I think this woman is BEYOND crazy... i dont know what her reasons for having SO many kids was, but to be honest.... I think she did it for the media attention because she KNEW she would never be able to take care of them all by herself (financially I mean)...

gmyers
11-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Isn't there some kind of law on how many embryoes they can fertilize at a time? They did 22 thats a lot.

Kelsey1224
11-24-2009, 09:16 PM
yeah, if SHE can take care of them

I think if I was the doctor that delivered her last babies, I might have considered of secretly tying her tubes!

Tying her tubes won't stop her from carrying the already fertilized embryos.

queenangie
11-24-2009, 09:52 PM
They said on HLN that she was doing an interview with Good Morning America and said she wasn't ruling out having more kids if she falls in love and gets married. They also said she still has 14 embryoes in storage she can use. Good grief! How many embryoes did they fertilize for her.

That is just not right.
Did you see she is going to date that Jon - from Jon & Kate + 8?

jasmine
11-24-2009, 09:56 PM
That is just not right.
Did you see she is going to date that Jon - from Jon & Kate + 8?

but of course, that way they can keep the $$ flow coming in and make their own show.

Tying her tubes won't stop her from carrying the already fertilized embryos

thanks for pointing that out, didn't think of it that way, for some reason LOL

Airbuswife
11-24-2009, 10:00 PM
john goselin wants nothing to do with her! i really DOUBT they will get together...

gmyers
11-24-2009, 10:08 PM
He's overwhelmed by his eight. I doubt he'd want another fourteen.

evrita
11-25-2009, 11:51 AM
How she pays for it is she said she has to do one of thse talk shows or documentary every 3 months to afford everything. So she uses her kids to make the money. She is a baby pimp

3lilpigs
11-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Is 14 enough for the Octomom?

Maybe, maybe not.

In a new interview for Good Morning America, Nadya Suleman doesn't dismiss the possibility of having more children.

"If I wanted to do it the traditional way and get married, that's like another chapter," Suleman, 34, tells GMA's Kate Snow of getting pregnant again -- but the prospect of more mouths to feed at the moment makes her laugh.

The mother, interviewed in her home in La Habra, Calif. as she gets her kids ready for bed, says that she typically sleeps two to three hours a night.

She shares some staggering numbers: $1000 in food and 700 diapers per week, 4.5 gallons of milk and eight loads of laundry per day, and a team of five nannies costing $10,000 per month.

Which is why, Suleman says, she agreed to allow a film documentary crew to follow her around for a series of specials (not a reality TV show), including one that's already aired in the United Kingdom. Her payment: approximately $250,000 in the first year.

"I'm dammed if I do and dammed if I don't," she tells potential critics. "Because if I don't do what I need to do in the media to take care of and support the kids, I can't take care of them."

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies...uture-20092411

Jolie Rouge
11-25-2009, 12:53 PM
"Because if I don't do what I need to do in the media to take care of and support the kids, I can't take care of them."

She couldn't "take care" of the first 6 without depending on welfare which makes the above statement even more ridiculous....

This was not something that just "happened" ... it was planned and a lot of money was spent to get to this point ? How can a woman already recieving welfare because she can't support the brood she already had remotely justify spending tens of thousands of dollars to have more kids that she also can't afford to support ?

She seems to have a pathological case of "babyitis" - she seems to crave the attention of being pregnant and she wants the cute cuddly infants who are totally dependant ( who doesn't love 'em ? ) but when they grow up past that stage she needs another "fix" and so she keeps having more babies.

I know someone who wanted babies babies and more babies ... she got a job at a daycare tending the smallest infants; it was the perfect fit !

MOM2B2003
11-25-2009, 01:36 PM
I was just going to say that about tying her tubes!

Now a hysterectomy would stop her.

And I know I am going to get flamed, but no one should have any kind of medical procedure done on them to which they have not specifically consented. Even though I agree she already has too many kids, I'm just saying........

jasmine
11-25-2009, 01:45 PM
And I know I am going to get flamed, but no one should have any kind of medical procedure done on them to which they have not specifically consented. Even though I agree she already has too many kids, I'm just saying........

I know, I wouldn't either, I was just saying that in a smart-allick way :)

Anniston
11-25-2009, 05:26 PM
I can't believe she had the first fourteen. But I see why, now, she doesn't want to paint herself into a corner by ruling out future children. She is rather young, so if she met a guy in ten years and they married, maybe they would like to have a child of their own.

janelle
11-25-2009, 09:16 PM
How can her body take it? Then she goes in for plastic surgery on her face and probably on her stomach. That right there costs a fortune.

gmyers
11-26-2009, 09:16 PM
I read on tmz that her fertility doctor has lost his license.

tammy77
11-26-2009, 10:01 PM
I dont see how saving those 14 embryos and possibly getting married go together unless the guy wouldnt want babies of his own.Not sure if there is a guy out there that would mind if thier wife is pregnant with another mans babies.

gmyers
11-26-2009, 10:11 PM
I think she meant if she got married she might want to have children with him. Not use the embryoes.

catdance
11-28-2009, 08:57 AM
I just think thin woman is a nut..I am so happy she isn't my Mom!