PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Carol

Kelsey1224
11-12-2009, 09:55 AM
We saw "A Christmas Carol" and really enjoyed it. It was very beautiful yet ugly at the same time...very dark.

DO NOT TAKE CHILDREN TO THIS MOVIE!!! I can not stress this enough. It can be very terrifying at times. It is definitely the Charles Dicken's version of this story. Even though Disney has it's name on it...it is not for children!! This is not your Mickey or Muppets version of the story!!!

Don't get me wrong...I definitely recommend it! I love all versions of this story and watch several over the holiday season. I will definitely be adding this to my collection when it is out on DVD.

Heidi
11-12-2009, 10:11 AM
My daughter is 9 and we went and saw it this past weekend. It was her first 3D movie and she LOVED it. Afterwards she said she didn't really "get it", but she loved the 3D effects. She did mention that a couple parts were a little scary.

WWCD
11-13-2009, 11:30 AM
I cannot wait to see this movie! I think I will go see it the weekend of Thanksgiving - it will put me in the holiday mood :)

Carolina_E
01-17-2010, 04:12 AM
i really enjoyed the film too...Amazing visuals and great voice acting!! but i dont think that there is any problem taking the kids apart from just 1 or 2 scenes it was ok!