PDA

View Full Version : Personalized story books?

Urban Cowgirl
10-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Have any of you ever ordered the personalized storybooks that are sometimes advertised in the coupon inserts? I am thinking about ordering one for my dd but was looking for feedback on the different companies. TIA

Jenefer3
10-23-2009, 06:48 AM
I ordered the Disney princess one and a Toy Story one for Christmas presents last year and they were nice. The kids I bought them for really liked them.

lisarae
10-23-2009, 07:46 AM
Around Christmas time here at our malls, they have them at kiosk, and you can look through them before ordering. They seem really nice.

I bought my daughter of the Wiggles CD's that had her name all through it. She loved it and was so surprised they said her name in the story and song! Even after having it a few weeks. It was Cute!!

Renrut
10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
I just recently bought the ones that were in the Sunday paper and they are worth the money!! I get a diff one each year for my nephews and always order from that company.

DreamWarrior
10-23-2009, 01:35 PM
We got one from the hospital when my son was born. It has his sister's names in it as well as his. They LOVED it! (granted this WAS 11 years ago)

Urban Cowgirl
10-23-2009, 03:52 PM
I just recently bought the ones that were in the Sunday paper and they are worth the money!! I get a diff one each year for my nephews and always order from that company.

My paper had two different companies in it. do you knwo which one you order from?

Renrut
10-23-2009, 08:10 PM
It was the one for 9.95 I believe or you can order bigger versions for 14.95. I don't remember the companies name cause I am not at home. But you could choose from like 15 different themes.

buglebe
10-23-2009, 09:06 PM
My daughter ordered some for her niece and nephew , they came yesterday. I haven't seen them yet but she loves them.