PDA

View Full Version : Drag Me to Hell???

janelle
10-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Did any of you rent it? I see the ad for it all the time on the right side of my computer. Then I go to the rental store last night and they have it for rent. Guess it released straight to the rental store.

I finally went in to see the trailer for it and they make the villian/the young woman a loan officer. Guess it's for people to take out frustrations with what is in the news today. LOL

It's getting kinda funny though to see the ad all the time. Not scary anymore, just overdone and getting funny.

dv8grl
10-19-2009, 02:48 PM
It was released in the theaters, but not for more than 2 weeks tops.
Its directed by Sam Rami, who did the EvilDead / Army Of Darness Movies., but he also did the Spiderman movies.
I haven't seen it YET. Have too much on my netflix queue & dvr as it is. :)

janelle
10-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Well hotmail has it on the right side of the screen constantly. I don't know how much they are paying to advertise it but must be a lot. It can't be very good if it was only in theatres 2 weeks.

I guess with Halloween coming up it's the best time for it.

littlered1
10-19-2009, 05:09 PM
I watched it friday night, was what I expected. It did have some pretty good scenes in it though. The ending was good for a horror though. I hate cheesy happy endings on horrors.
I want to see the new Saw. I will admit I am a little mad that they are turning this into another nonstop one every year mess, but at least it is an edge of your seat kind of movie.

janelle
10-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Ya mean--------------SHE REALLY GOT DRAGGED TO HELL???

I guess they really do not like loan officers. WOW.