PDA

View Full Version : wholesale real cheap sneakers

qq12121212
09-19-2009, 05:48 AM
edited.

Madeline_
09-19-2009, 06:07 AM
welcome to our website: www realcheap-sneakers com ,We hope become your reliable shoes supplier in China. Authentic Shoes with original box,we insists that " Customer the highest, Quality first ". Our products include Air Jordan series,Mix jordan series, Air max Shoes series, Air force one, Nike shox series shoes, Adidas Shoes, Timberland Shoes, Prada Shoes,Gucci shoes,puma shoes,lv bags, and Bape, Lacoste,Polo T-shirt,Evisu hoody,Evisu coat etc. we are looking forward to building sincere and long-term business relationships with you.

these are $48 not free and they need to work on their website...there is no place to place a shoe size or order...:rules

SHERY123
09-19-2009, 06:20 AM
fishy??

trisha40
09-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Sounds fishy to me. Just wording itself makes me leary, then it sounds like their looking for businesses. No thanks.

Dolores
09-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Just one of the regular Chinese sneaker spammers. They do this on a regular basis.

Whois Record

Domain Name : realcheap-sneakers.com
PunnyCode : realcheap-sneakers.com

Registrant:
Organization : chen sir
Name : chenxiang sheng
Address : nanjing
City : jinan
Province/State : Jiangsu
Postal Code : 351100

DaisyDee4
09-19-2009, 07:22 PM
We bought from some cheap sneaker site from China, of course didn't know it at the time. We ordered AIR NIKE'S. The first day my son wore them they fell apart, the bottoms started to come off. Package came from China, box looked like original Nike Box. Packing slip totally in Chinese. Could not read anything to return them. Emails have been ignored. I'd have to look it up, I can't remember the name of the website. So Please before buying from a place like this do some research.

ahippiechic
09-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Please read the rules & stop responding to the spam posts. Either report the post or PM the link to a mod.