PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Somao...

sunflowers
09-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Starts Thursday...Looking forward to it....

spoilers...(wouldnt hold your breath this early in though....)
http://www.survivorfever.net/s19_bootsheet.html

BeanieLuvR
09-16-2009, 04:37 AM
Me too. That guy they are showing in the promos seems really bad.

gmyers
09-17-2009, 06:11 PM
I can't believe he poured all their water out and lied about being in Katrina. He said his house was flooed but later on said he'd never lived in New Orleans. He said he doesn't need the money just wants to show people how easy it is to win the game. He also said he wants to make their lives miserable.

Surfergal
09-17-2009, 06:12 PM
OMG they got to get rid of that short snakey millionaire oilman that is sabotoging his team mates water and clothing, man does he has a nasty attitude

sunflowers
09-17-2009, 06:12 PM
I hope he goes soon..but them probably keep him just for the ratings

Debbie
09-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Russell is something else,isn't he,he just thinks his chit don't stink,I felt bad
for marissa,he is just evil.

Airbuswife
09-17-2009, 09:22 PM
i believe he might last a while, even though i despise him too! its like Gnat on big brother, all kinds of deals are made, lies are told and thats the game. i just hope someone catches him or sees thru him very quickly! obviously the only reason he was picked was for dramatic tv. we shall see....

justme23
09-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Ok, so yeah... he's an ass... but I totally love it... definitely entertaining.

Airbuswife
09-17-2009, 09:51 PM
OMG i would *HATE* to be one of his employees!! what an arrogant and cocky SOB!

dv8grl
09-18-2009, 04:53 AM
OMG! I forgot it was on!

Bahet
09-18-2009, 05:18 AM
I can't get it here. :cry

sunflowers
09-18-2009, 05:57 AM
I wonder if he is lying about being an oil tycoon??
He reminds me a little of Russell from BB....Stocky, bald and cocky!

DBackFan
09-18-2009, 10:08 AM
I don't know if he will be good for ratings or not..I told my husband I didn't know if I could even watch the show with him on there and I always watch. I just HATE liars. I know everyone lies on this show but not about there lives usually. I think he is tryng to outdo Johnny Fairplay.

dv8grl
09-19-2009, 03:00 AM
I can't get it here. :cry

Not even thru cbs.com?

Felt sorry for that girl who got sent home., she looked like she was gonna cry.
That RocketScientist guy is a total douche-bag, too!

Bahet
09-21-2009, 08:00 AM
Not even thru cbs.com?

Felt sorry for that girl who got sent home., she looked like she was gonna cry.
That RocketScientist guy is a total douche-bag, too!

Nope. It says "The video you have requested is not available for your geographic area." Buttheads.

sunflowers
09-21-2009, 10:32 AM
try youtube

spongebob
09-22-2009, 11:14 AM

sunflowers
09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
From another board:

I got curious and decided to do a bit of internet search to learn more about this guy...after all, a multi-millionaire oil tycoon must have some sort of history online, right??? Wrong!!!!

Found absolutely nothing related to him that's not Survivor themed, tried searching his name in his home town and came up with an address but nothing more. Decided to try searching property values to get an idea of what sort of place he owns. Interesting tidbits came up from the local paper, turns out just about nobody in town knows of him, local records state that he doesn't actually own any property in the county, the "oil company".. aka "Hantz tanking company" uses an address in a mobile home subdivision, likewise the address listed for him is another mobile home. . . . Doesn't at all sound like someone who is worth millions?

justme23
09-24-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm not gonna go out of my way to defend him... but I do know a couple ppl in the oil business and most of their money is tied up in their business... it is possible his business is worth quite a bit on paper and him be dirt poor.

I'm gonna step out on the opposite limb here and say, despite psychotic Chima, I'm betting CBS does do some sort of background checks on these ppl.

Airbuswife
09-24-2009, 07:32 PM
wow... looks like we need to fish more into his past if we can.... he seems like a scumbag douche to me...

Debbie
09-24-2009, 08:54 PM
I didn't want Betsy to leave,but you have to admit he's(russell) a riot,
I felt bad for the older man,he gave it his all tonight,but that was just to
physical for a man his age,really any of them,that was just extreme in my opinion.

sunflowers
09-30-2009, 05:02 AM
Survivor Samoa’s Russell Hantz will be appearing on the 20th, all-star season of Survivor, according to his brother. In other words, the horrifyingly brilliant strategist isn’t leaving our TV sets anytime soon.
The Houston Chronicle reports that Russell “has been chosen for All-Star Survivor,” and that is an indication that Russell’s “opening act is just the tip of the iceberg” (i.e. he sticks around a long time).

The report’s source is Russell’s brother, Shawn, who said his brother’s inclusion on the all-star >season “ought to tell you something” about his time in Samoa.

Shawn works with his brother at Hantz Tankering Service, and also said that Russell is “not putting on a show. He’s just taking it to a huge extreme. He does in a sense try to run things. And I’m not going to say he runs me, but Russell has a very assertive personality.”

sunflowers
09-30-2009, 05:03 AM
A Tsunami kills people in Samoa near Survivor locations, but remaining crew is safe
A tsunami caused by an offshore earthquake hit Samoa and killed an unknown number of people in the areas near where Survivor filmed its 19th and 20th seasons, but remaining crew members are safe.

Filming had already concluded on Survivor Samoa, which taped earlier this summer, and Survivor 20, which was filmed soon after 19 finished and was scheduled to wrap up before Sept. 20, according to a letter to Richard Hatch asking him to participate. Filming obviously ended before then, though, considering that Jeff Probst was at the Emmys Sept. 20, and some crew members arrived home that weekend. The few who are still there are “doing fine,” a CBS rep told Josef Adalian. And CBS posted on Facebook that “the cast and crew of Survivor has not been affected by the earthquake.”

The southwestern coast was the location for tribe beaches and challenges, and “the south coast of Upolu island suffered heavy damage and some deaths,” the manager of the Salani Surf Resort wrote on Twitter. He also said that the resort, which is located on the south side of Upolu very close to the resort that served as Ponderosa, “has been totally destroyed, but the guests and staff were evacuated just in time.”

The New Zealand Herald reports that “unconfirmed reports that 40 people from the Samoan village of Lalomanu — on the south-eastern end of the island of Upolu — have been killed.” That is also near Ponderosa, although further to the east

BeanieLuvR
09-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Survivor Samoa’s Russell Hantz will be appearing on the 20th, all-star season of Survivor, according to his brother. In other words, the horrifyingly brilliant strategist isn’t leaving our TV sets anytime soon.
The Houston Chronicle reports that Russell “has been chosen for All-Star Survivor,” and that is an indication that Russell’s “opening act is just the tip of the iceberg” (i.e. he sticks around a long time).

The report’s source is Russell’s brother, Shawn, who said his brother’s inclusion on the all-star >season “ought to tell you something” about his time in Samoa.

Shawn works with his brother at Hantz Tankering Service, and also said that Russell is “not putting on a show. He’s just taking it to a huge extreme. He does in a sense try to run things. And I’m not going to say he runs me, but Russell has a very assertive personality.”

I can't stand Russell so this is not good news. He is just mean and nasty. I really hope he doesn't win.

gmyers
09-30-2009, 01:36 PM
If he's on the all star show does that mean he won this survivor?

Airbuswife
09-30-2009, 01:38 PM
If he's on the all star show does that mean he won this survivor?

not neccessarily, just that he was a "popular" character, kinda like Rupert was.

Airbuswife
09-30-2009, 01:46 PM
G A M E S P O I L A G E

* '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' *

* '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' * '' *

guatemala fanfic
Russell H
09//05/09
10:59 AM
In addition to sabotaging the tribe (destroying the rice, etc.), apparently he tells one of the young girls (or maybe more than one?) that he's fallen in love with her even though he's married and uses it for votes or a secret alliance or whatever. That could emotionally harm someone if the girl actually believes it. I would assume he got his wife's permission to do this.

TV Watch.People.com
September 24, 2009
Are there other surprises coming up with this season?
It’s a physical season. We have two medical evacuations. Some people push themselves harder than their bodies can take, and our doctors are telling us that infections are spreading more now and these things are really happening...They say they are not changing their protocol but the world is changing. In Samoa we had 115 degrees every day and a period where for a week it rained nonstop and they had no water. We had one of the scariest moments ever for me on one evacuation. I was really scared.

CalgaryHerald.com
Canwest News Service
September 3, 2009
Alex Strachan: But Survivor: Samoa showed a darker, more malevolent side to paradise, explains Survivor host Jeff Probst...There were rascals in Survivor's paradise, Probst reports - and paradise itself was not always what it was made out to be, either.
Jeff Probst: Through it all, though, the wind howled, the skies opened up and the castaways were drenched. "Samoa is very beautiful - and it kicked the ass of two people to the point where they had to be evacuated," Probst told Canwest News Service in a long, wide-ranging conversation. "It was hot, and then it rained. And it rained for about a week. They didn't have fire. And they couldn't get water. It was hard. It was definitely hard...."
Jeff Probst: "This season, we have one of our most dastardly guys ever. One of the greatest villains in our history. And this is our 19th season. He's had to beat a lot of people. And somebody like that could still theoretically win the game, if they pulled a Richard Hatch....Nobody does that anymore," Probst said. "Nobody gets up and says, 'I kicked your ass; now give me the money.'"
That may change with Survivor: Samoa, Probst hinted.

Jeff's First Impressions Video @ CBS
August 27, 2009
Jeff reveals Russell Hantz as Samoa's Notorius Villain.
Hidden Immunity Idols.

tv.ign.com
August 26, 2009
Jeff Interview by Eric Goldman
IGN TV: What can you say about Survivor: Samoa?

Jeff Probst: A very aggressive season from the participants and from Samoa. We lost a couple of people to evacuations and we emerged with, I think, one of the most notorious villains. When you think about how many years we've been on, to break into that ranking… you gotta play. And this person said from day one, "I'm coming here to tear it up and either go home early or I'm gonna be here late, but nowhere in between." And they lived up to their word!

sunflowers
10-01-2009, 05:27 PM
anyone know why they are only doing one challenge a night instead of the 2 they use to do??

gmyers
10-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I was asking my husband that tonigh. They aren't doing the challenge where you win things or food. But they did give the team that won immunity the stuff they would have in the other challenge. It seems like they're doing the immunity challenge earlier than they used too. Like thirty minutes into the show too.

justme23
10-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah, we were wondering about that ourselves. Maybe it's cause it's early in the game and there's still too many ppl? I hope they break them back up, I like two games.

dv8grl
10-02-2009, 03:44 AM
Yeah, the one challenge thing is getting totally lame.
I like the show because I like the physical competitions.
I think they are trying to fill the hour up with more drama., perhaps for ratings, but it isn't working with me.

ladybugva
10-02-2009, 12:43 PM
I was wondering the same thing my self the other day. I didn't remember there being just one challenge to get both reward and immunity before.

sunflowers
10-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Maybe the $$$ crunch has effected them too...lol
Can't afford the props for the challenges...

cathych
10-02-2009, 01:32 PM
you know, Russell may be hated by most people, but it is always the villianous ones who people remember. I don't remember very many winners, but I do remember Richard Hatch and Johnny Fairplay.

justme23
10-02-2009, 04:13 PM
You are right Cathy. I do like him, myself... He said in all his interviews he wasn't here to make friends and to do it up like he is... so good for him for sticking to his guns. And come on... nobody has ever found the idol w/out a clue before... He should have done what Yao Man would have done and made another one to put in it's place!

sunflowers
10-04-2009, 07:49 AM
From Reality Steve:

-Russell is TV gold. Coming off a season with a guy like Coach, you needed a character that everyone will be talking about long after the season ends. Well, we sure got one with Russell. What a piece of work this guy is. For those that don’t know, both seasons 19 and 20 were filmed back-to-back over the summer in Samoa. Season 20 which will begin airing in February, is a “Heroes vs Villains” concept with all former contestants. Russell basically stayed behind and filmed that season as well, so get used to seeing him on your television. The cast for “Heroes vs Villains” hasn’t been released yet, but I’m guessing it probably won’t be too hard to figure out some of the people who will be on it. I’m sure Coach, Tyson, and Sierra from “Tocantins” will be on it. Ace, Sugar, Corinne, and Randy from “Gabon”. Depends how far they are going back. Maybe they’ll go the James, Parvati, Ozzy, Amanda route again. Not sure. It’ll get out soon enough since the season is already done filming.

freeby4me
10-04-2009, 08:23 AM
I have refused to watch this season because of this Russell guy, guess i'll be missing the next season of it as well. Oh well, I really dont need the angry feelings right now.

whatever
10-04-2009, 10:33 AM
you know, Russell may be hated by most people, but it is always the villianous ones who people remember. I don't remember very many winners, but I do remember Richard Hatch and Johnny Fairplay.

I remember other people. However mostly from the first season because they got some cameo tv gigs etc....
But I cannot stand Russell. And I swear I hate watching him!!!
And it never ceases to amaze me how dumb people are, esp. if they have watch the show before that they don't realize someone is "pulling" the strings so to speak.

dangerousfem
10-04-2009, 10:39 AM
he makes me sick... I love this show.. but I am having a hard time watching him manipulate every single person on his tribe.. the only one that saw thru him was the lady cop and he got rid of her.

tngirl
10-10-2009, 01:58 PM
I am not watching this season. It looks interesting, but since we just have rabbit ears we have to choose what to watch. Boy, do I miss my dvr!!

dv8grl
10-11-2009, 05:52 AM
I am not watching this season. It looks interesting, but since we just have rabbit ears we have to choose what to watch. Boy, do I miss my dvr!!
You can still watch on cbs.com

tngirl
10-11-2009, 06:24 AM
Thanks, I didn't know they had Survivor.

freeby4me
10-11-2009, 06:54 AM
Thanks, I didn't know they had Survivor.

check out hulu.com for shows to watch. Its free and you can watch them right on your computer.

whatever
10-12-2009, 08:53 AM
wow they finally won a challenge! I actually was glad for the inspite of Russell.

sunflowers
10-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Spoilers below.......

- missyae 10/3/09 10:23 p.m. "Russell S WILL be the next to leave by injury."
- missyae 10/4/09 12:45 a.m. "The next player to be booted from the Game will be Yasmin from Galu. The next player that will be booted from Foa Foa when they go back to Tribal will be Ashley Trianer [sic.]. The next player to leave due to an injury will be Russell Swan from Galu. This will happen before the merge. The merge will happen when there are 8 Galu members and 4 Foa Foa members. You can easily see which Galu members make it - all but Yasmin and Russell Swan. The first boot after the merge will be Erik from Galu. The word I got on him was \'hothead\' and playing too aggressive. Dont believe Jeff Probst when he pimps Natalie as if she is playing the game and might not be with The Evil One - she is clearly in his back pocket. Laura is the one running things at Galu. Shambo will get along with Russell H after the merge."
- missyae 10/4/09 4:48 p.m. "Will they compare the brilliant Survivor mind from Russell Hantz to those of Richard Hatch and the others after going back to back - final 3 - in both Survivor 19 and then hooking up with Parvati on 20 and going to the final 3 there too?"
- missyae 10/4/09 5:27 p.m. "Shambo will not win. She did not make the finals."
- missyae 10/4/09 5:40 p.m. "I did ask if - when Russell Swan leaves do they have to vote out another player that week and I was told - NO."
- missyae 10/4/09 6:35 p.m. [talking about Russell S.] "Dont know details on his injury yet. I was led to believe it had something to do with an injury he had in his past before playing the game."
- missyae 10/8/09 12:18 a.m. [referring to the upcoming Ep4] "Sure would suck when Foa Foa finally wins a challenge if they didnt get to send someone to the Galu camp."
- missyae 10/8/09 12:47 a.m. "No car given away and no family visits."
[Note: We've given this one a different background color, because whereas the others are merely unproven, this one is almost surely wrong. EW's article on the Ep6 RC, "Roll With It" clearly states someone is removed due to dehydration, and the challenge is never finished. And Jeff Probst clearly said only two people removed due to medical reasons this season. So there's no way for Russell S. to be removed in Ep5, as missyae swears is the case here. The only way for Yasmin and Russell S. to leave, and no other Galus before merging at 12 is: (1) Yasmin booted in Ep4, (2) some Foa Foa booted in Ep5, (3) Russell S. removed in Ep6 RC, and (4) another Foa Foa booted in either Ep6 or Ep7.]

- missyae 10/8/09 2:43 a.m. (see also the reply, three posts down) "Okay the way I am told the events happen is after Yasmin is voted out this week - Russell Swan goes down during a challenge - then Ashley is voted out for Foa Foa. After that we have 1 more voted out for Foa Foa then we merge with 8 Galu and 4 Foa Foa."

Moving on... also spoilers from SurvivorsUnite:
- SurvivorsUnite 10/4/09 2:19 a.m. "No tribal swaps. A Final 3. I don't know that they actually merge a 12, by 10 they are definitely merged.
Natalie consumes one of the final 3 chairs:)....who else sits w/ her???? Do ya really want to know?"
- SurvivorsUnite 10/4/09 2:20 a.m. "Jury does start at 12 though."
- SurvivorsUnite 10/4/09 4:02 p.m. "Um, I do not know much on Samoa. Just Final 4...and the other few things I posted already (no tribal swap, merge at 12, final 3 instaed of 2). I only know that info b/c a certain someone has apparantly done nothing but brag about how they not only took down Foa Foa, but Galu as well."
- SurvivorsUnite 10/4/09 10:14 p.m. "The second chair goes too.... Drum ROLLLLL!!!!!!! It was in my not so subtle clue........that a poster picked up on;) RUSSELL H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- (we're assuming SurvivorsUnite will eventually get around to completing this extended thought).

Our take: most of this seems generally plausible. Most people had already picked Yasmin and Russell S. (or possibly John) as the most likely early boots from Galu. Both agree on a merge/jury start at 12. There is some apparent conflict between missyae's and Redmond's information regarding Ashley and Erik's performance (although Redmond's "go far" is open to interpretation... maybe just under half way is considered "far"). And both missyae and SurvivorsUnite apparently agree that Russell H (no surprise) and Natalie (who would be the designated mute/invisible woman in the final three, yet was tellingly hyped for no apparent reason by Jeff Probst) are final three. Plausible.
But missyae is clearly getting some inaccurate information as well, such as that impossible pre-merge boot order. (We're also skeptical that they'd remove Russell Swan at an unfinished RC and then not do an IC, since they needed another double boot at some point, anyway). Follow uncritically at your own risk.

Debbie
10-22-2009, 06:20 PM
I felt so bad for russell,what a great guy,I pray he recovers soon.

gmyers
10-22-2009, 11:43 PM
I fewlt bad for him too. Man the way its raining and they're staying wet they have to be miserable. And I'm surprised they didn't get pneumonia or the flu.

whatever
10-23-2009, 08:45 AM
Okay we have about 8 days worth of rain out of 10 and so I can imagine (slighty) there misery would be. But to be in the elements I CANNOT. HOW AWFUL. And that is why you should always choose shelter of comfort.

gmyers
10-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Foa Foa is definitely sneaky. They are always blind siding people. I think they did the wrong thing getting rid of Liz. Looks like next week they merge. At least thats what it looked like to me. They need to or there wont be a Foa Foa team anymore.

whatever
10-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Foa Foa is definitely sneaky. They are always blind siding people. I think they did the wrong thing getting rid of Liz. Looks like next week they merge. At least thats what it looked like to me. They need to or there wont be a Foa Foa team anymore.

I agree. they should have gotten rid of the colored guy( name escapes me)
He gets pooped out early in EVERY challenge. He starts out with such gusto and then halfway thru he proves to be useless and usually costs them their lead. I think he was their bad luck charm. His whole attitude the last couple weeks or more has been I'm burnt out.
But at least maybe this way Russell will get his walking papers now!

sunflowers
10-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I agree. they should have gotten rid of the colored guy( name escapes me)
He gets pooped out early in EVERY challenge. He starts out with such gusto and then halfway thru he proves to be useless and usually costs them their lead. I think he was their bad luck charm. His whole attitude the last couple weeks or more has been I'm burnt out.
But at least maybe this way Russell will get his walking papers now!

I have a bad feeling Russell is gonna make it to the end....

dangerousfem
10-30-2009, 11:17 AM
me too.. and eww I have disliked him from the beginning..

sunflowers
11-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Looks like Eric will be leaving this week!

Airbuswife
11-02-2009, 06:56 PM
the guy you were talking about is jai'son. i hope he goes soon, too! he's smart (an attorney) but not so physically strong.

hate to tell you guys but russesll (according to many spoilers) WILL be staying to the end and also staying for another "all star" season next. so he basically spent 6 months in samoa. whereas the other contestants went home. what bugs me is that the all star one is already done filming, and they didnt have a chance to see russell as his real scheming, cocky, trashy self!

justme23
11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
That's fine w/ me... I just love Russell... he's by far my favorite!

Kelsey1224
11-03-2009, 08:20 AM
hate to tell you guys but russesll (according to many spoilers) WILL be staying to the end and also staying for another "all star" season next. so he basically spent 6 months in samoa. whereas the other contestants went home. what bugs me is that the all star one is already done filming, and they didnt have a chance to see russell as his real scheming, cocky, trashy self!

The only good news about Russell being in the All-Star version is that it probably means that he didn't win. Althought they have brought winners back to the All-Stars...most of the players have been those memorable people who DIDN'T win.

Also, I'm not sure where you got that he was in Samoa for 6 months. The game last 39 days...which is just over a month. He probably was in Samoa no more than 3 months.

Although...I'm with you in being bugged that the other players wouldn't have been able to see how he played this game.

gmyers
11-05-2009, 07:22 PM
It looks like they're going after Russell next week. That should be interesting.

Airbuswife
11-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Also, I'm not sure where you got that he was in Samoa for 6 months. The game last 39 days...which is just over a month. He probably was in Samoa no more than 3 months.

good point, i think i exaggerated a bit, lol. sorry about that! :)

but as many of the spoilers say, russell may look like he's gone next week,
we all know he makes it to the end...

justme23
11-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Assuming the spoilers are correct... I hope they are!

dv8grl
11-06-2009, 05:06 AM
HaHaHA! :hahaha: Erik!
Great blindside. He was such an over-confident choad. Every one in his tribe except Shambo voted for him., hopefully that'll waken his cocky-ass up.

sunflowers
11-06-2009, 05:17 AM
Maybe Russell wins immunity next week and thats how he is safe???

Kelsey1224
11-06-2009, 08:33 AM
I can't wait for next week! Russell, while so conniving, is so stupid. First...he showed everyone he had the immunity idol...THEN HE PLAYED IT!!! And he didn't have to...LOL!!!

I hope he is gone next week, but don't think it will happen!

Great blindside this week, though!

sunflowers
11-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Im sure Jeff will talk about that finale night how he opened his big mouth to everyone..

sunflowers
11-07-2009, 11:49 AM
The next reported cast off is.....( from another board)

Hight lite to see

Jaison

justme23
11-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Yall don't forget... he was the first member of the Jury, so there are Ponderosa videos up on cbs.com

cathych
11-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I don't see them; where are they?

justme23
11-07-2009, 07:27 PM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?vs=Ponderosa

There ya go.

Owermenry
11-09-2009, 02:19 PM
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Kelsey1224
11-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Not even close to the right section...LOL! But welcome to BBS.

sunflowers
11-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Russell is one lucky SOB
Can he make it 3xs??

gmyers
11-12-2009, 07:01 PM
They almost got rid of Russell, he's one lucky dude.

justme23
11-13-2009, 12:42 AM
HAHAHA!!! I love it!!!!

gmyers
11-13-2009, 01:28 AM
I loved the looks on their faces when they realized he had the idol. Oops!lol

dv8grl
11-13-2009, 05:42 AM
Go Russell!

Kelsey1224
11-13-2009, 08:16 AM
As much as I can't stand Russell...I loved what happened last night. I don't know another time where a contestant has played the game with the immunity idol so well. First, he finds them without the clues. And, last night, it was played perfectly!!!

It was so fun to watch that I hope he finds the idol again!!! I'm starting to root for him!!!

Oh...and the other team looked so offended that he actually played it!!! I would like to smack their 'sense of entitlement' look off their faces. Oh wait...Russell did that for me!!!

Anthill
11-13-2009, 08:45 AM
as much as I don't like Russell I was rooting for him to play it.

dangerousfem
11-13-2009, 12:07 PM
I agree.. I can't stand Russell.. but the way it played out last night was so funny.. did you see their mouths drop open? Too funny!

Debbie
11-14-2009, 10:11 PM
I 've grown to love the way russell is playing the game,I was lmao,
he's too smart for any of them,he can sniff that idol out........

whatever
11-15-2009, 10:11 AM
:
As much as I can't stand Russell...I loved what happened last night. I don't know another time where a contestant has played the game with the immunity idol so well. First, he finds them without the clues. And, last night, it was played perfectly!!!

It was so fun to watch that I hope he finds the idol again!!! I'm starting to root for him!!!

Oh...and the other team looked so offended that he actually played it!!! I would like to smack their 'sense of entitlement' look off their faces. Oh wait...Russell did that for me!!!

I soooo agree. Watching their faces and KNOWING their stomachs dropped waiting for their fate as Jeff said "russell" doesn't count. :rofl:
the only part that does bother me a little is how does he keep finding them. Okay I get the first one. But have they ever showed the bridge before? Its almost like he is getting a little "help" from staff........

justme23
11-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah... they've showed the bridge before. He and Shambo sat on it talking the day after the merge.. and you've seen her bathe in that area several times. They didn't show it much before the merge cause that was the team that was winning and they weren't doing much strategizing.

cathych
11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
There always seems to be one player out of all of them that everyone tends to remember. This season it will be Russell. Everyone remembers Johnny Fairplay, Ruben.

sunflowers
11-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Holy crap Russell is my new fav. player!!

Go Russell!!

sunflowers
11-19-2009, 06:59 PM
3 back to back blindsides!! I think this has been the best season yet!!

gmyers
11-19-2009, 07:08 PM
I can't believe he found the idol again. And I'm glad to see Laura go. This is really getting good.

dangerousfem
11-19-2009, 09:03 PM
I about peed myself laughing when he said.. and there it is..LOL

gmyers
11-19-2009, 09:10 PM
I like how he led them away from it when they were following him. Then doubled back and got it and they don't know he found it. I'm starting to hope he wins.

Airbuswife
11-19-2009, 09:15 PM
he is soooo slick! i also disliked him from day one, but he has proven himself as a formidable opponent. the only beef i have about next season is that none of the other players will have seen him in action. but being all "villians" perhaps they will all play together? cant wait!!

Kelsey1224
11-19-2009, 09:39 PM
I can't believe he did it again!!! He has soooo turned into my fav player. And I couldn't stand him at the beginning!!! Way to go, Russell!!!

stresseater
11-20-2009, 01:50 AM
I like how he led them away from it when they were following him. Then doubled back and got it and they don't know he found it. I'm starting to hope he wins.

I think they all know he has it. He stopped looking for it after he found it.

sunflowers
11-20-2009, 05:40 AM
I think they all know he has it. He stopped looking for it after he found it.

I think thats just how the camera's portrayed it...

DBackFan
11-20-2009, 11:06 AM
I can't believe I started seeing him different either and really am rooting for Russell now, he is the best....wow.

Kelsey1224
11-20-2009, 03:08 PM
I think thats just how the camera's portrayed it...

I think you are right.

Debbie
11-20-2009, 05:44 PM
How bout sham,when laura was out of the comp.and she busted up laughing,
I was rolling by then,great show last night.

gmyers
12-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I don't think Shambo was happy with them not voting the way she wanted them too. I felt sorry for her at the food auction. Man she got an awful thing to eat. Yuck!

sunflowers
12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Commericials say Russell does something unbelieveable tonight at tribal...do you think maybe he gives up immunity???

Probably the last week to use since next Sunday is the finale..

cathych
12-10-2009, 12:53 PM
I think what he does is to get Shambo off after getting her on his side.

gmyers
12-10-2009, 07:19 PM
I think they put fear in Russell tonight. Did ya'll see his face at the tribal counsel? He better watch his back or they'll vote him off. He did the right thing taking the idol out where they could see it or I believe they would have voted him off.

sunflowers
12-10-2009, 08:13 PM
I think he showed his cards...now more than likely he will have to play it next week...

justme23
12-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Has to play it next week anyways... it's his last chance... I doubt they'll even bother voting for him... or maybe they'll make him think that and blindside him... hmm... although I thought I'd heard he makes it to the final 3?

dv8grl
12-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Can't believe there are only 2 episodes left......
December 20th is the finale.

Airbuswife
12-11-2009, 11:14 AM
i think last nights episode is where he sealed his fate of not winning. too cocky and everyone was disgusted.

Kelsey1224
12-11-2009, 12:35 PM
i think last nights episode is where he sealed his fate of not winning. too cocky and everyone was disgusted.

I think you may be right. Although it could be in the editing, but it really showed people being fed up with being manipulated by Russell. Too bad because he did play the game quite brilliantly.

sunflowers
12-11-2009, 12:38 PM
But like that guy who got out last night said9dave)..I was beat buy Russell because he was the best player out there...so editing Im sure a lot to do w/ it...
I cant imagne that blonde girl winning it all she has done nothing...

So that leaves Mick??

Looks like Shambo is the next to go....

Kelsey1224
12-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Looks like Shambo is the next to go....

I hope so. I liked her in the beginning and felt badly for her because it seemed like the younger women were excluding her and treating her like crap. But, she really thinks she is running the game. So, now I just want her gone.