PDA

View Full Version : is Hotspex still worth it?

eac381
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM
So I signed up not ong ago with the hopes of converting via points.com. Well I wasn't paying attention and missed the opportunity to switch my points to Amazon gc's before they dropped points.com.

I've looked thru the site but there doesn't seem to be ANYTHING else to use the points for except chances to win prizes...like that's going to happen. Am I missing something? Is there anything that makes it worth my while continuing with these surveys? They had such potential with points.com!

JCareyB
09-11-2009, 08:43 AM
So I signed up not ong ago with the hopes of converting via points.com. Well I wasn't paying attention and missed the opportunity to switch my points to Amazon gc's before they dropped points.com.

I've looked thru the site but there doesn't seem to be ANYTHING else to use the points for except chances to win prizes...like that's going to happen. Am I missing something? Is there anything that makes it worth my while continuing with these surveys? They had such potential with points.com!

Not worth it anymore in my opinion. I cashed out to Points.com and transferred my points to get airline miles. Sent them a message not to expect me back and received a canned reply to trust that new things would be better. I'm waiting....

Surfergal
09-11-2009, 12:29 PM
no - unfortunately I traded in for a sweeps that ends in March - it was the only prize I wanted