PDA

View Full Version : Melrose Place -- premieres tonight!

Kayla
09-08-2009, 12:25 PM
I am not-so-secretly excited for the new Melrose Place tonight.

It airs tonight at 9 on the CW.

Did any of you all watch the original? I was OBSESSED! I think this is going to be just as impressive. From what I've seen so far, the cast looks every bit as attractive -- and misbehaved -- as the original.

Who's gonna watch??

sunflowers
09-08-2009, 02:15 PM
I watched the original..I am gonna watch..well tape it I have Bigbrother on..

Kimberly61
09-08-2009, 07:20 PM
I didnt really watch the original but watched the new one to see if I would like it or not....looks good so far!

sunflowers
09-09-2009, 05:51 AM
I missed 90210 and Melrose any place online to watch?? I cant find it...

sunflowers
09-11-2009, 04:55 PM
I was disappointed to see that Sydney got killed w/ in the first few minutes...guess her stuff will all be flash backs as much as it will be.

sunflowers
10-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Simpson-Wentz, Egglesfield out of 'Melrose Place'
Oct. 22, 2009, 6:21 PM EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Colin Egglesfield are moving out of "Melrose Place."

Their characters will make a final appearance on the CW drama in January, the network said Thursday.

Heather Lockler, who starred as Amanda in the 1990s "Melrose Place," is joining the new edition starting with the Nov. 17 episode.

Simpson-Wentz's Violet and Egglesfield's Auggie have been part of the murder mystery involving Sydney (Laura Leighton), whose death kicked off the season and who's been seen in flashbacks. Original cast member Thomas Calabro also co-stars.