PDA

View Full Version : Nieghbors BF beat me up.. ouch!

Barcode
09-03-2009, 03:23 AM
My daughter had been coming in and out doing her laundry for work late last friday night (she lives 2 apt buildings away) it was 1 am when she left with her bf to take a load home and was coming back to get the rest so i didnt lock the door. I turned off the kitchen light cause I wanted to sit with just computer light and head phones on, this is how I relax. I just got into a conversation and was laughing having a good chat on-line and I hear this "he's gunna kill me! he's gunna kill me!" I turn to see my nieghbor lady standing in my living room. .. freaking out, by the time I took off my headphones and stood up, her hugh hugh bf 6'4 250lb dude crashes through my door breaking the door and goes straight for her! He has a belt in his hand and he wraps it around her neck, and I'm like ohhh no you don't! and I try to pull him off her, he stands up and punches me three times in the face and picks me up and throws me to the floor. my husband and son .. who are upstairs sleeping hear me screaming, and head down and where able to subdue him and get him out of the house while i called 911. Ive never been in a situation like this before in my life! We just moved into this apt complex 3 months ago and we are moving this Friday.. found a house. there is no way i'm living here any longer. My husband almost shot that man. my nieghbor is okay but i've learned after this incident that this domestic abuse between her and him go on and she does not press charges. I however was not okay.
Loosened 4 teeth, and they puntured my bottom lip.. so big old fat lip all purple. right side of face all black and blue. I have titanium plates in my neck and lower back and omg, I thought he ruined my back for good. they did scans at hospital nothing broken in back or face or hand, have no clue how how my hand got injured but its all blue and swollen. I'm 48, my husband is 58, we live a very quiet life. I don't understand why my nieghbor who found it acceptable to put up with getting beat up half a dozen times before found that night a good time to come mess my life up with her bs life. I don't even know her. she used my phone a couple times and that is it. there is a warrant out for him for this cause i'm not going to forget about it. she naturally is not pressing charges. I have tried sleeping on the couch with my gun for fear this is going to happen again. after the first couple nights, I gave up and now stay up all night while husband sleeps and I sleep in the day. but you can be sure that gun is laying next to my computer mouse. so we are moving Friday, and won't have cable hooked up until wednesday of next week which I am in noooo way happy about. (have the bundle package.. IE phone, internet, TV) But did learn she is being evicted and her section 8 cut off for she's been warned not to have him staying with her, that I am happy about, least she is a bit inconvienced as we are. I have no idea how section 8 works but I hear there is a couple years wait. I'm mad, still sore, a bit still freaked out. And to make me really sad, I found my pet frog i've had for 3 years dead tonight when I went to get his tank and fish tank ready for transport :( .. .

Sorry so long, i'm just still very upset. thanks all for listening.. see you next week.

BeanieLuvR
09-03-2009, 04:31 AM
What a horrible thing to have to go through. :hug I'm glad you are moving. It would be terrible to have to live on edge worried that he might come back. Good luck with the move. I also hope you are feeling better soon.

galeane29
09-03-2009, 04:38 AM
Wow! I'm glad your moving, I would too.

I'll tell ya this, there would have not been a warrant out for him because my husband would have killed him.

Bahet
09-03-2009, 04:46 AM
OMG! I'm so glad you are ok. I'd file a civil suit against him as well for medical expenses and pain and suffering. What a jerk. I'm glad you are getting out of there.

dv8grl
09-03-2009, 05:15 AM
Holy Crap!
Glad your OK!

krisharry
09-03-2009, 05:17 AM
I'm sorry you had to go thru that but glad that you are moving away from the chaos.

msmom79
09-03-2009, 06:50 AM
i'm so sorry you had to go through this-hope you heal up fast.so glad you are moving.i would filr a suit agianst this guy to,make him pay for the hospital and pain and suffering.

pepperpot
09-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Wow, I hope you're feeling better. What a mess....:(

gmyers
09-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I'm glad you're ok. That must have scared you pretty bad. I'm glad you're moving too. Be really careful till then. He may want to get revenge for charges being pressed on him. If he'll do that to his girlfriend he could hurt you or your family.

jonette5
09-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Glad to hear you are now safe and going to be moving. I hope you feel better soon. Your DH should have shot the SOB!

iluvmybaby
09-03-2009, 09:51 AM
WAIT hold up a minute, you can press charges, he assulted you as well as her. I would move and move this minute, that is insane!

Quaker_Parrots
09-03-2009, 10:00 AM
I would press charges on her as well. She was tresspassing, and breaking and entering. You didnt invite her, yes your door was unlocked, but that gave her no right to enter. If she involved you in her BS, she needs to be held accountable. heck, you could probably file a civil suit on her as well. She needs to learn a lesson.

fleabones3
09-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Damnnnnn so sorry.. Glad you are ok that could have turned out bad. Next time shoot first ask questions later. Glad you are getting out of there. what a loser.. both of them

cinnamonch
09-03-2009, 10:45 AM
WAIT hold up a minute, you can press charges, he assulted you as well as her. I would move and move this minute, that is insane!

That's what I was thinking. Even if she wont press charges, I would and while I was at it I would press charges against her for endangerment to me and my family.

harleyky
09-03-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm 6' 4 235 pounds.... want me to shake the change outta his pockets?

iluvmybaby
09-03-2009, 11:16 AM
I would press charges on her as well. She was tresspassing, and breaking and entering. You didnt invite her, yes your door was unlocked, but that gave her no right to enter. If she involved you in her BS, she needs to be held accountable. heck, you could probably file a civil suit on her as well. She needs to learn a lesson.

I didnt even think of that. Please call a detective in your prescient and get this taken care of. Do you have any kids that can help you move?

Kelsey1224
09-03-2009, 11:17 AM

I read from her post that she was pressing charges. She said that there was a warrant out for his arrest because she wasn't going to let it drop.

Good luck to the OP and I'm glad you are moving to, hopefully, a more peaceful neighborhood.

gmyers
09-03-2009, 11:29 AM

She was probably scared out of her wits. Thinking he was going to kill her. Which it looked like he was with him choking her like that with the belt. I don't think charges should be brought on her. She was scared of being killed.
If someone was trying to kill me I would have done the same thing, ran to the neighbors for help. She probably wasn't thinking straight.

Quaker_Parrots
09-03-2009, 11:55 AM
She was probably scared out of her wits. Thinking he was going to kill her. Which it looked like he was with him choking her like that with the belt. I don't think charges should be brought on her. She was scared of being killed.
If someone was trying to kill me I would have done the same thing, ran to the neighbors for help. She probably wasn't thinking straight.

If that is the case, then she needs to press charges, if she wont, then she needs to be held accountable for hers.

pepperpot
09-03-2009, 12:17 PM

She should press charges because this woman needs help. She can stipulate that they will be dropped once she gets help for herself....counselling, etc.....

If not, she's bound to do it again and the person she brings into it next time, may not survive.

gmyers
09-03-2009, 12:27 PM
I agree the woman needs to get help or get away from him. And like ya'll I hope the next person she goes to for help doesn't get killed or seriously injured by him. If I had a gun I would have shot him. Maybe not to kill him but definitely to stop him. And I really am glad the op didn't get more seriously injured or killed. If her husband and son hadn't been there this could have been even worse than it was. Thank God they were there to help her.

iluvmybaby
09-03-2009, 01:20 PM
I agree the woman needs to get help or get away from him. And like ya'll I hope the next person she goes to for help doesn't get killed or seriously injured by him. If I had a gun I would have shot him. Maybe not to kill him but definitely to stop him. And I really am glad the op didn't get more seriously injured or killed. If her husband and son hadn't been there this could have been even worse than it was. Thank God they were there to help her.

I just stepped back from a LT friendship afraid something like this would happen to me, I would get sucked in and hurt or even worse, killed. It sounds like this is not a one time occurance and that this lady is toxic, that she is going to go back to him again and again until he kills the wife

speedygirl
09-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Wow! So sorry this happened to you.

Urban Cowgirl
09-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Wow talk about being violated....so sorry this happened to you. I am glad that you are pressing charges though, teach this POS a lesson!! Glad you are getting out of there too!

jcw
09-03-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm glad you're ok.

Shann
09-04-2009, 12:25 AM
:hug That is awful, I cannot believe she keeps going back to this man and then endangers your life as well. I'm glad you are pressing charges against him, as you should. I agree w/ the others, you should press charges against her. She's had plenty of times from what it sounds like to leave this piece of trash yet she keeps going back. I'm sorry but I wouldn't want to suffer the consequences of someone else's bad choice. :mad: i wouldn't feel one bit sorry that she lost her section 8, maybe that will be the slap in the face she needs to stay away from that monster. I'm glad you're moving and wish you lots of luck. I'm sorry you have to be w/o internet/phone/cable for so long, but it will be worth it to know your life isn't in danger. :hug

hblueeyes
09-04-2009, 12:48 AM
The woman was aware that he was dangerous. As such she had no right to involve you and your family. I would press charges on her as well since she knew his capabilities. If that doesn't wake her up then she deserves to deal with the charges and the outcome.
Keep us posted.

Me

catdance
09-04-2009, 05:46 AM
I would press asault charges. I further would press trespassing charges against her.
I would have taken pictures of the apartment, your body and walk into the POLICE department and DEMAND charges of some sort get pressed and SOMEONE gets to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for this nonesense.
I would have no PATIENCE for the word "NO", there are plenty of proscutors who can and will (within your law enforcement) pursue charges, don't let this slip by, someone else is moving in there soon and an evicition is poppycock, that can take months and months to actually occur, if she is crazy enough to take the beating she is crazy enough to hang around for a POLICE eviction and a Unlawful Detatainer...and who knows what else.
Do this at the very least for yourself, to settle your mind of scary things and get that man where he needs to be, behind bars.

iluvmybaby
09-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Hope the op is feeling better

mabby89
09-04-2009, 10:24 AM
WOW!!! How effed up. I would press charges and hold both of them accountable.

Anniston
09-04-2009, 11:31 AM
I am so very sorry to have read this. What a life-altering thing to endure. You seem like a strong woman, with great family to back you up, and I am thankful that you are able to move so quickly.

Freebeemom
09-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Glad you are OK. I cannot imagine how horriably surreal that was and horrifying at the same time.
I also would be sleeping with a Gun with me. Hope they catch him.

My daughter had been coming in and out doing her laundry for work late last friday night (she lives 2 apt buildings away) it was 1 am when she left with her bf to take a load home and was coming back to get the rest so i didnt lock the door. I turned off the kitchen light cause I wanted to sit with just computer light and head phones on, this is how I relax. I just got into a conversation and was laughing having a good chat on-line and I hear this "he's gunna kill me! he's gunna kill me!" I turn to see my nieghbor lady standing in my living room. .. freaking out, by the time I took off my headphones and stood up, her hugh hugh bf 6'4 250lb dude crashes through my door breaking the door and goes straight for her! He has a belt in his hand and he wraps it around her neck, and I'm like ohhh no you don't! and I try to pull him off her, he stands up and punches me three times in the face and picks me up and throws me to the floor. my husband and son .. who are upstairs sleeping hear me screaming, and head down and where able to subdue him and get him out of the house while i called 911. Ive never been in a situation like this before in my life! We just moved into this apt complex 3 months ago and we are moving this Friday.. found a house. there is no way i'm living here any longer. My husband almost shot that man. my nieghbor is okay but i've learned after this incident that this domestic abuse between her and him go on and she does not press charges. I however was not okay.
Loosened 4 teeth, and they puntured my bottom lip.. so big old fat lip all purple. right side of face all black and blue. I have titanium plates in my neck and lower back and omg, I thought he ruined my back for good. they did scans at hospital nothing broken in back or face or hand, have no clue how how my hand got injured but its all blue and swollen. I'm 48, my husband is 58, we live a very quiet life. I don't understand why my nieghbor who found it acceptable to put up with getting beat up half a dozen times before found that night a good time to come mess my life up with her bs life. I don't even know her. she used my phone a couple times and that is it. there is a warrant out for him for this cause i'm not going to forget about it. she naturally is not pressing charges. I have tried sleeping on the couch with my gun for fear this is going to happen again. after the first couple nights, I gave up and now stay up all night while husband sleeps and I sleep in the day. but you can be sure that gun is laying next to my computer mouse. so we are moving Friday, and won't have cable hooked up until wednesday of next week which I am in noooo way happy about. (have the bundle package.. IE phone, internet, TV) But did learn she is being evicted and her section 8 cut off for she's been warned not to have him staying with her, that I am happy about, least she is a bit inconvienced as we are. I have no idea how section 8 works but I hear there is a couple years wait. I'm mad, still sore, a bit still freaked out. And to make me really sad, I found my pet frog i've had for 3 years dead tonight when I went to get his tank and fish tank ready for transport :( .. .

Sorry so long, i'm just still very upset. thanks all for listening.. see you next week.

queenangie
09-04-2009, 05:35 PM
So very sorry! Definitely, I would be pressing charges and they would be paying the bills for your hospitalization.

I'd move also.

uholt
09-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Oh gosh, Im so sorry this happened to you. Did the police give you a victim rights card? If not, please call them to get a number for them. Here's a website for victim rights:
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/help/welcome.html
Please take care!