PDA

View Full Version : Green Jobs Advisor Calls Republicans *******s

littlebuggy
09-02-2009, 10:29 AM
White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are '*******s'
Van Jones, the Obama administration's "green jobs" adviser, is seen in a video from earlier in the year calling out Republicans for stonewalling Democratic legislation.

FOXNews.com

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Van Jones, the Obama administration's "green jobs" adviser, told a group of listeners earlier in the year that the reason Republicans are stonewalling the president is because they're "*******s."

Jones' remarks were recorded in a video from February that was posted to YouTube.

He made the remark during an energy lecture in Berkeley, Calif., after a woman in the audience asked him why President Obama and congressional Democrats were having trouble moving legislation -- even though Republicans, with a smaller majority, didn't have as much trouble earlier in the Bush administration.

"Well, the answer to that is, they're *******s," Jones said, to uproarious laughter. "That's a technical, political science term."

The questioner responded, "I was afraid that that was the answer."

But Jones said that, even though Obama is "not an *******," others have to step up the fight.

"Now, I will say this. I can be an *******, and some of us who are not Barack Hussein Obama are going to have to start getting a little bit uppity," he said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/09/02/obamas_green_jobs_czar_van_jones_republicans_are_a holes.html

gmyers
09-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Sounds like someones on a power trip.