PDA

View Full Version : this will make some mad ,but

msmom79
08-30-2009, 08:31 AM
when people post a freebie for others to get its called a freebie-you take a chance on getting any freebie in the freebies section-some come and some dont-so its okay to take a chance to see if it does come,i have gotten alot of free stuff from the net over the years-and alot i havent-but to me its all right not to get them,but okay to try
so why are some people always so negative-its a freebie-gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLance68
08-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Probably because some of them 1) are spam sites or 2) They know for a fact it is a waste of time (Quality Health being one) because it will never come and want to let people know that they should skip that one.

BeanieLuvR
08-30-2009, 10:04 AM
I agree. I sign up and if I get it is a nice surprise. If I don't then that is fine. I have got some amazing freebies over the years. I'm grateful to our freebie finders because I can't find any on my own. I felt the same way about Quality Health until this week. My husband got a 2 oz tube of St. Ives body moisturizer from them this week. When I got the mail and saw it was from Quality Health I was shocked. I told him people never get their samples. He said he checked their site and have estimated arrival dates for other samples so I'm curious to see if he gets any of them. I myself quit signing up for their stuff years ago.

NasCat
08-30-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm not a negative person at all, but I do think it's my right to tell others about sites that never send. Yes, I'm thankful for the freebies too, but there are some you just KNOW you will never see.

gmyers
08-30-2009, 02:15 PM
I signed up for Quality Health too and never recieved anything from them.

msmom79
08-30-2009, 05:02 PM
alls i'm saying is its okay to try-you might just get it-thats all,pure and simple-i have recieved items i thought i would never get-so its all just a gamble:** no hard feelings here for anyone.i was just saying my thoughts out loud:**

NasCat
08-30-2009, 05:11 PM
You are absolutely right, you have every right in the world to pick whatever ones you want. I just don't have that kind of time to waste.

Shann
08-31-2009, 02:51 AM
Ok I'm not sure which threads you're talking about as I haven't been in the freebies section that much, but personally if other members out there know for a fact that the freebie won't come or I'll end up with a ton of spam, I want them to say so. I appreciate others watching out for me b/c the last thing I need is more spam.

ahippiechic
08-31-2009, 08:19 AM
I like when people post their experience with freebies, gives me more info so I can decide if i want to try for it or not waste my time.

tunisia
08-31-2009, 04:14 PM
I always read down to see the comments first before I decide whether or not to sign up for it. It has been helpful to me for folks to post that they've sent away for it and it never comes, or it is spam, etc.

some you know they usually come from walmart, etc. so I just go ahead and sign up but if I've never heard of the place before, and there are no response posts, I wait to see what others have to say before I go ahead. if I miss out, fine. it was free.

Freebeemom
08-31-2009, 08:12 PM
when people post a freebie for others to get its called a freebie-you take a chance on getting any freebie in the freebies section-some come and some dont-so its okay to take a chance to see if it does come,i have gotten alot of free stuff from the net over the years-and alot i havent-but to me its all right not to get them,but okay to try
so why are some people always so negative-its a freebie-gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually read the threads before I try for one. Many of those quality health ones are scams. These days, I look it up before I give out my information. Just being safe.
Sure, some you can take a chance on, but others....it is good to read about first.
JMO

Airbuswife
08-31-2009, 08:40 PM
SEE anna, everyone agrees with you, so no slamming for you!! :D