PDA

View Full Version : why do some people feel the need to be *******s

Sweetberries
08-22-2009, 05:19 PM
and think it's ok and should be able to get away with it?

I 'm tired of all the *******s men and women alike
I am sick of all the attitudes and the quick tempers and the nasty insensitive comebacks

krisharry
08-22-2009, 05:38 PM
IDK, some people just suck.

iluvmybaby
08-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Mean people DO suck

fleabones3
08-22-2009, 08:28 PM
most people suck

gmyers
08-22-2009, 09:31 PM
I don't know but they sure do seem to enjoy doing it. Thats for sure. I think its a power thing.

tsquared
08-23-2009, 06:37 AM
Because we give them the power thinking they are bothering us so the vicious cycle continues round and round.
As you feed the fire it will grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tngirl
08-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Some folks just need to feel they are superior to others. That is the only way they can feel good about themselves for some reason.

Sweetberries
08-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Because we give them the power thinking they are bothering us so the vicious cycle continues round and round.
As you feed the fire it will grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so because I let it bother me and don't want to put with it and I am sensitive to it that makes people be nasty and rude and downright mean ??????
when people act this way they do it of their own choosing
seems like the *******s get a pat on the back while nice people like me get slapped in the face

bguy179
08-23-2009, 01:43 PM
I have to deal with them all day long. Why do people call a hotel reservation line just to prank us? Its dumb!!

WendyLou75
08-23-2009, 03:39 PM
At least you don't do collections! I am an INBOUND agent and they still blame me for not being able to pay their bill. I can NOT stand a man or woman on a power trip and luckily I am good at the art of telling someone how to go to hell in a handbasket and making them look forward to the trip! ;)

littlebuggy
08-23-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't know what's wrong with people. I feel the same, I don't know when respect for others and manners were deemed no longer neccessary, but it really makes me angry. You see it everywhere! In stores, on the road, and lately a lot in these forums. I understand disagreeing, that's actually great to have different points of view. But when did it go from polite conversation, and using facts to back up your point, to just being downright mean and nasty?

WendyLou75
08-24-2009, 12:30 AM
I could tell you why but they'd pull this thread or move it to the religious section... that's all I'm saying. ;)

But as for rude/obnoxious people online? It's because they can HIDE behind a monitor and say whatever they want, never own it and then disappear like nothing happened. OR they get kicked off and come back as someone else...and do it all over again. Why do you think 40 to 50 year old married grown-ass men get online and say incredibly sexual things to teenagers and people my age and act like it's not a big deal? They can get away with it... their wives never find out.

msmom79
08-24-2009, 04:23 PM
people act this way,cause they can,life is no-way like when i was raised-man you respected people or else you got your arse busted.but they cant do that now-days,so we all have to deal with all the arseholes.
girl i'm a waitress,i deal with this chit daily-seems to get worse every day.
good luck sweety,so sorry you are going through this

jerseybarb
08-24-2009, 04:42 PM
I have a co worker that talks down to me and others. She is actually very insecure. Knowing that, she still ticks me off!

(nightrider turn on your yahoo)