PDA

View Full Version : Toddlers & Tiaras

krisharry
08-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Has anyone seen this show? I couldn't sleep the other night and was watching this show. OMG some of the parents are completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs. But it was kind of like a bad car wreck, I couldn't look away. LMAO

gmyers
08-21-2009, 03:29 PM
I have its good. Is this the news season you saw or reruns? I've been waiting for it to come back on.

krisharry
08-21-2009, 03:38 PM
I have its good. Is this the news season you saw or reruns? I've been waiting for it to come back on.

I think it's new.

ilovecats
08-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Has anyone seen this show? I couldn't sleep the other night and was watching this show. OMG some of the parents are completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs. But it was kind of like a bad car wreck, I couldn't look away. LMAO

Actually I think ALL of them are lol.I hate how they make little innocent girls look like tramps.It reminds me too much of Jon Benet Ramsay(sp).

krisharry
08-22-2009, 10:20 AM
Actually I think ALL of them are lol.I hate how they make little innocent girls look like tramps.It reminds me too much of Jon Benet Ramsay(sp).

Yeah, I don't agree w/the whole pageant thing. What really got me is one mom had 2 daughters and she treated the one that was a pageant winner like a queen and the one who wasn't so successful like garbage. I wanted to knock her out.

3lilpigs
08-26-2009, 10:15 AM
The show should be called "Future Pole-Dancers with Tiaras":creep:

ladybugva
08-26-2009, 08:19 PM
yeah I watched one epi where they had 4 girls . 2 were fraturnal twins and the one that won all the time liked it the othere sis not so much b/c she always lost to here sister. The mom was talking about how the 2 look and said one had a slightly bigger nose and the other one (the one that won) looked more like her. Uugg how self centered can you get? that poor girl is goign to be a mess and looking for acceptance in all the wrong places when she gets a little older.

and that same show the winner gets $1.000 cash and after they travel, get hotel, the photos and make up, dresses for $1,000 plus it doesn't even sound like you break even.