PDA

View Full Version : I'm so freakin done!!

MsLynn
08-13-2009, 08:00 PM
while this has nothing to do with anyone here..

I'm so freakin done with everyone and everything ... don't know when or if i'll be back.. I"m just so past the damn point of caring anymore. everything i try backfires on me. I'm uselss to everyone. I JUST DON'T CARE. I GIVE THE HELL UP.!!11

ElleGee
08-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Oh boy... What happened?
You can't just post a vent like that and log off!?!
Anything we can do?

speedygirl
08-13-2009, 08:17 PM
I hope you're okay and you're not useless. Hugs.

jasmine
08-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Oh boy... What happened?
You can't just post a vent like that and log off!?!
Anything we can do?

^^yeah, that!!^^

ilovecats
08-13-2009, 08:27 PM
while this has nothing to do with anyone here..

I'm so freakin done with everyone and everything ... don't know when or if i'll be back.. I"m just so past the damn point of caring anymore. everything i try backfires on me. I'm uselss to everyone. I JUST DON'T CARE. I GIVE THE HELL UP.!!11

I hope you are ok.I feel like this sometimes,most of the time things have a way of working out alright anyway.There have been plenty of times I have really been stressed about something that wound up not even happening or changed course all on it's own.Sometimes we spend more time worrying about something and getting stressed over what turns out ok in the end.I hope things change for you soon.

gmyers
08-13-2009, 09:30 PM
I don't know whats happening to you but I really hope it turns around and you feel better about it.

DBackFan
08-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Lynn....I know you have had way more than a person should handle but you are such a strong woman, you will make it through this time too I just know it. :hug I think about all the people you help with your jobs and I wish more people would be there for you. Hang in there pretty lady. :)

Explorer 4x4'r
08-14-2009, 06:37 AM
LYNN
:hug :hug

I feel as you do a lot lately. (don't want to get into it here as this is your post)

I just curl up in my chair, watch TV and eventually fall asleep.

krisharry
08-14-2009, 11:34 AM
Hope things look up for you soon.

nightrider127
08-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Lynn....I know you have had way more than a person should handle but you are such a strong woman, you will make it through this time too I just know it. :hug I think about all the people you help with your jobs and I wish more people would be there for you. Hang in there pretty lady. :)

I agree with this. Lynn, you are a very strong woman. You have been through a lot and beat it. You will beat whatever is going on this time too. Hang in there.

Is there anything I can do for you?

fairydana
08-14-2009, 05:36 PM
:hug :hug
MsLynn we have read your posts for years and we have all seen your strength and you courage. It is something that I admire. I wish life wasnt always such a eff'n struggle. Especially for someone who gives sooo much of herself to others.

Please take care of yourself.

I am sayin prayers for you! I wish there was more I could do!

babyblueze
08-14-2009, 05:48 PM
If you ever need to vent or or whatever remember I'm here 4u.And it looks like a whole lot of other ppl r2 .So keep this in mind :) TC Hon & God Bless...

This is what I live by:Everything always happens 4 a reason♥

Sweetberries
08-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry you are going through such a tough time :(

jcw
08-14-2009, 08:53 PM
:hug hope things are getting better for you

whatever
08-15-2009, 01:57 PM
IF You feel unapprectiated, looked over, treated like low class servent. If thats what it is I can relate. I feel that way sometimes as well. You just want to run off and drive.
Hope you feel better soon.

JustDoIt
08-16-2009, 09:48 AM
Chin up MsLynn. You are an inspiration to a lot more people then you think. :)

DBackFan
08-20-2009, 08:41 AM
OK, does anyone have a way to get a hold of Lynn? I will have to do some digging, someone needs to check on her. :hug

MERE CHAT
08-20-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad and having a hard time, I'm going through tough times too but just remember, "No one who flies into a rage makes a smooth landing." And "Anger is one letter short of Danger." Take a step back, relax and be thankful for the good things in your life. We all have something to be thankful for if you really think about it. I wish you the best.

nightrider127
08-20-2009, 04:26 PM
OK, does anyone have a way to get a hold of Lynn? I will have to do some digging, someone needs to check on her. :hug

DBack, I am very concerned for MsLynn myself. She has been kicked around by life way too much. I know she is a strong person or she would have already went down for the count but everyone has their breaking point.

Please, if anyone has any info about how to get in touch with MsLynn, please let Tami know.

Thanks in advance
Lynda

DBackFan
08-20-2009, 04:30 PM
I did hear from her (of sorts) thru another member. Not much info just basically that she is alive and ok anyway, that was my biggest worry.
Lynda you are right about her getting way more than any person should have to endure. I'm glad so many of us care about her. :hug Lynn.

nightrider127
08-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks for posting that Tami.

You have a PM.

DBackFan
08-20-2009, 05:19 PM
Ok I just talked to Lynn myself and I have her address. If anyone would like to send her a card to help pick up her spirits that would be awesome and you can PM me or Nightrider. Lynda thanks for the wonderful idea. :hug

nightrider127
08-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Ok I just talked to Lynn myself and I have her address. If anyone would like to send her a card to help pick up her spirits that would be awesome and you can PM me or Nightrider. Lynda thanks for the wonderful idea. :hug

Thanks Tami. Anyone that wants the info, feel free to PM me for the address. Let's make this a huge success for a member who has had way too much thrown at her.

DBackFan
09-01-2009, 04:23 PM
I got a message from Lynn a couple days ago.

"Please tell everyone thanks so much for the cards, and thank you so much for the package.. its amazing everything was the shades i would have picked and the bracelet is gorgeous, thank you, and thank them for me, just not up to dealing with people yet."

mosdata1
09-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the update.