PDA

View Full Version : Very pretty, but kinda depressing......

whatever
08-09-2009, 02:35 PM
We were driving thru a town to go to a campsite we were headed to this weekend and this is what we saw. I had to do a double take as its the first week of August after all and this should be another 6-8 weeks away!!!
So ON the way back I got my photo........
http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr283/whatever50026/100_0169.jpg
Photo doesn't even really do it justice. It has so much more color. PLus it has already lost several leaves.....Sad I tell you......

DBackFan
08-09-2009, 03:50 PM
I know what you mean! Our Staghorns are already turning color and it freaked me out! We have had a hot summer but I am not ready for Fall..lol

fleabones3
08-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Ohhh I love Fall and Spring.. hate summer and winter. and here in Oklahoma we only get 2 wks of fall and spring the rest of the time its either freakin hot or flippin cold lol

justme23
08-09-2009, 04:28 PM
I wish it would do that here... It will be Thanksgiving before it starts getting cold here. I love winter.

Off topic, but we went to Garden Ridge yesterday and they already have all their Christmas junk out!!!! I was completely shocked!

Shann
08-09-2009, 04:44 PM
The trees out here are doing the same thing. :( Across the street I saw lots of leaves blowing in the wind and all I could say is "it's not time yet!" :(

speedygirl
08-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Trees around here are statrting to get a tiny bit of color. The days have been cool most of the summer and the nights even cooler.

Jenefer3
08-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Our trees aren't turning yet...or at least I haven't noticed it. The big tree next to my house hasn't lost hardly any leaves. Last year it had already lost quite a few of them in July. I think with the weather the trees are too confused lol.

gmyers
08-09-2009, 07:52 PM
I love seeing those trees that have the bright red and orange leaves. We don't have them here but I've always thought they were so pretty.

jasmine
08-09-2009, 09:56 PM
I love seeing those trees that have the bright red and orange leaves. We don't have them here but I've always thought they were so pretty.

so you don't have trees???

none are turning here yet.
Though I do love it when my lawn turns from green to a light pretty brownish... means I don't have to mow any more LOL

Anniston
08-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Funny you posted that, as I was out of town this weekend and was driving and noticed that leaves were changing (Northern WI). I thought it was depressing how early it was happening this year.

mosdata1
08-10-2009, 12:19 PM
I love fall! That's one thing I miss since moving down south.