PDA

View Full Version : DefLep/Poison concert, stupid drunk girl

krisharry
08-09-2009, 11:13 AM
OK, I took my DH to see this concert last night. Our first night out since I think March, we don't get to go anywhere w/out the kids very much. Now the concert itself was great, Poison was esp. good, but there was a young girl behind us who was really drunk and out of control. Well, it really didn't bother me until...she vomited all over the back of me. It was completely disgusting and i was really grossed out. The good part of it was they kicked her out and were very helpful to me and Dh. They gave me a Poison tshirt to wear-yeah and helped me get cleaned up. They also were quick to cleanup the mess near the seats which wasn't much because most of it landed on me. I couldn't wait to get home a take a shower. I wish people could party more responsibly.

dv8grl
08-09-2009, 11:20 AM
OMG!
Stupid drunk people are the reason I rarely go to shows anymore.

YankeeMary
08-09-2009, 11:46 AM
How great you got to see Def Leppard!!! They are soooooo hot! I am soooo jealous. I would have loved to see Poison also but Def Leppard has always been and always will be my all time fav. Joe Elliott is so freaking hot...haha.

Sorry about the idiot girl!!!

iluvmybaby
08-09-2009, 02:06 PM
EWWWW gross I can't stand people who can't have fun without getting drunk and ruin it for everyone around them. Really, I don't see how they don't recognize what losers they make themselves out to be:thumpdown: Did you get to keep the poison tshirt?

krisharry
08-09-2009, 02:10 PM
EWWWW gross I can't stand people who can't have fun without getting drunk and ruin it for everyone around them. Really, I don't see how they don't recognize what losers they make themselves out to be:thumpdown: Did you get to keep the poison tshirt?

Yes, I got to keep the shirt.

ElleGee
08-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Small consolation prize... I hate dumb drunk people

hesnothere
08-09-2009, 02:31 PM
OMG, and I thought the girl who dropped her mixed salad on me at a U2 concert was bad. That would have set me off to no end, I can't even handle it when people vomit in a movie.

Wonder if she was a Rock of Love reject?

krisharry
08-09-2009, 02:34 PM
OMG, and I thought the girl who dropped her mixed salad on me at a U2 concert was bad. That would have set me off to no end, I can't even handle it when people vomit in a movie.

Wonder if she was a Rock of Love reject?

Well, she was a reject but of what IDK. LMAO

I think after the vomit and all the beer that was spilled on me, I could easily handle a salad. LOL

fleabones3
08-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Sooo jealous. I love Def Leppard... mmm and Poison. I wanna go !!

as for the girl, i think I would have turned around and puked on her.

Shann
08-09-2009, 05:02 PM
YUCK! I have to say I'm notorious for having someone else's alcohol spilt on me while at a concert :mad: But thankfully I have never been puked on, I'm so sorry that happened and ruined your concert :(

jasmine
08-09-2009, 10:00 PM
I would have freaked, or hit her LOL... don't know, never been in that situation. That's so grose.

hotwheelstx
08-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry the person was so irresponsible. On the flip side glad you enjoyed the concert and got a free t-shirt. I'm glad (for you) that security was doing their job.

Wonder how the girl felt today? WHO CARES???? You enjoyed the concert and received a free t-shirt. I'M VERY JEALOUS

krisharry
08-10-2009, 09:13 AM
I'm sorry the person was so irresponsible. On the flip side glad you enjoyed the concert and got a free t-shirt. I'm glad (for you) that security was doing their job.

Wonder how the girl felt today? WHO CARES???? You enjoyed the concert and received a free t-shirt. I'M VERY JEALOUS

Thanks, she missed most of the show as this happened in the beginning of Poison's set so she probably regrets it. I was pleasantly surprised at both security and staff at the arena.

ma4angels
08-10-2009, 09:14 PM
OMG that is so gross. I think that I would have ask if I could please go back stage and used a shower in on of the guys dressing room. HaHa Just kidding DH probably wouldn't have really liked that. I would have had to take several showers when I got home. Sorry about it but at least you got a cool T-shirt

Anniston
08-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Oh, my goodness. That is just awful. I can't handle other's vomit and that would have made me so nuts. I am glad that the employees treated you well, as it would have been way worse if they had a "who cares?" attitude. I hope that girl gets puked on one day.

june5917
08-20-2009, 06:18 PM
i would have had to hold back from punching her in the face.

ha ha

to be completely honest :)